• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs people who indulge in rc's what is your favorite

4-Methyl MethCathinone (4-MMC) Mephedrone is a solid beta-ketone Amphetamine analog……a monoamine releasing agent with 950% SERT and 500% DAT increase …it was very pleasurable the batch I had. Other batches not so much….if it’s near Pharmaceutical grade purity and the dextro isomer I’m guessing it’s Very Euphoric indeed

Deschloroetizolam & Etizolam (a legit Pharma theinotriazolodiazepines/ Benzo analog) are two very potent rapid acting anxiolytic compounds

Diclazepam (2-Chloro Diazepam) a Looong acting benzodiazepine that’s slightly longer lasting than Diazepam (Valium), although not as pleasurable as Valium…Diclazepam is invaluable as a long acting anxiolytic benzodiazepine for tapering off, or safe therapeutic dosing for severe anxiety, etc

Avizafone (Pro-Diazepam) a water soluble pro-drug that in-vivo metabolizes into active Diazepam (Valium) a very rapid acting & potent for for Valium

Isopropylphenidate (IPH) an analog to Ritalin (Methylphenidate) in addition to 4F-MPH and Ethylphenidate (EPH) however if you could even find it, would have to be d-Ethylphenidate to be euphoric as Ritalin, but still don’t come close. Isopropylphenidate IPH is a useful CNS stimulant as it has only 1/3 the Norepinephrine as MPH/Ritalin and same DAT affinity .

Phenibut is an amazing Anxiolytic mood-boosting compound that increases dopamine /alertness while providing a robust mood-boosting anxiolytic effect. Similar to mild alcohol euphoria except mentally focused and sharp, shyness gone and outgoing confident happy relaxed person. Soviets made it for Cosmonauts out in ISS to have them sharp and alert, while releasing tension and anxiety. Amazing compound Phenibut is

These compounds and many more were vastly available 10-20 years ago……now even finding Phenibut is hard. RC companies are so desperate to stock items, Phenibut I had last was synthesized half ass in China by some dip shit….had appearance and sour taste, but a noticeable odour of chemical (Not normal) I took small dose 250mg and felt mild effect but my kidneys were sore after…..fuck that, through the trash out. Same company has Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Phenibut, etc…..ALL Out of Stock

Fck…..I would do anything for large quantities of Diclazepam, Phenbut….and some 4-MMC

But Rx scripts I can always rely on and are 100% pure….like Opioids & Dopaminergic Stimulants. My bread & butter. Toss in a little benzodiazepines and Ethanol, premium cigarettes and you’re Rolling ;)
 
Really? Phenazepam was the one benzo that gave me problems but if you are handling it well, congrats.

In general I find RC's better than "The real deal" often --- Ill take what is legal all day. Im lame and cant find ish now days nor am I asking but after seeing the other side of the curtain I aint going back to the damn blackmarket!

Psychedelics -- 1p-LSD, ALD-52, hell 25inbome freebase particularly but I wouldnt make a habit of it

Dissos --- MXE

Empathogen -- BK-MDMA (for me seemed less speedy, which from what I read should not be. ADD?, who knows just IME) -- maybe I just like being a snob and saying 'well id prefer' who fckin knows

Benzo --- Clonazolam

opioids -- the original u4478800 or w/e that was roughly equipotent with morphine and legal to possess at the time.

Stims --- Dont use em but MDPV seems to have quite the demand.

Straight sedative - GBL

Really only THC is exempt and I haven't tried the analogs there cuz I am too scared to fry my precious cannabinoid receptors...
 
NEP, A-PVP or 3-FA together with 6-APB. Adding a psych on top, and smoothing with bromaz is great for "specific purposes".
Wow, I've done dangerous mixes way too often, NEP alongside MDMA and methamphetamine, as well as MDMA alongside a smokeshop dick pill. There were some unwise NBOMe+meth mixes but I've stopped rolling those dice now that I'm not actively failing to fully suppress suicidal ideation.

Please be careful mixing stimulants like that in the future, your life is guaranteed to be worth more, plus when you use them on their own or in groups of two stimulants, that's not a big deal. The psychedelic also would be kickass if you could use LSD or DMT (not 5-MeO-DMT, that one has an unpredictable bodycount), or 4-substituted tryptamines like psilocybin and friends, hell yeah. If it's a DOx like DOM, 2C-T's which are known to be MAOIs like ayahuasca (fatal with any monoamine releaser aka any of your aforementioned stimulants), or 3C-x's like 3C-P or 3C-E, as those specific psychedelics are known for not mixing well with stimulants.
 
Mephedrone (old school, pre-ban - the stuff I've tried recently sold as mephedrone has not been the same drug, that much I'm certain). Most euphoric stimulant I ever had.

5-MeO-MiPT if you consider Shulgin's stuff RCs
 
Wow, I've done dangerous mixes way too often, NEP alongside MDMA and methamphetamine, as well as MDMA alongside a smokeshop dick pill. There were some unwise NBOMe+meth mixes but I've stopped rolling those dice now that I'm not actively failing to fully suppress suicidal ideation.

Please be careful mixing stimulants like that in the future, your life is guaranteed to be worth more, plus when you use them on their own or in groups of two stimulants, that's not a big deal. The psychedelic also would be kickass if you could use LSD or DMT (not 5-MeO-DMT, that one has an unpredictable bodycount), or 4-substituted tryptamines like psilocybin and friends, hell yeah. If it's a DOx like DOM, 2C-T's which are known to be MAOIs like ayahuasca (fatal with any monoamine releaser aka any of your aforementioned stimulants), or 3C-x's like 3C-P or 3C-E, as those specific psychedelics are known for not mixing well with stimulants.
I appreciate the concern but were you correct I wouldn't start experimenting in the first place.

I know it's not a dick measuring contest but my wildest mix was 4,5g of NEP, 5 tabs of 25E-NBOH, 10x 2.5mg Pyrazolam pellets, somewhere I tossed 120mg of 6-APB and some 4-HO-MET (and yes I had to go into my old e-mail to check up what and how much) in appx. 5 days. On the comedown I knocked myself out with 5-MeO-DMT. All I remember is everything going kaleidoscopic, then white and falling to the ground. Was psychotic for two weeks and paranoid for a year or so. I also have speech impediment since. Probably a stroke. But that's just a hunch. And it's been getting better. Not like I care anyhow.


To be more specific - I agree with you with me being extremely irresponsible in the past and if whoever cherishes their life they should not do what I did. Not just what I mentioned now but even the (comparatively) more reasonable combo I mentioned first.

But I don't. I actually derive a sick warm feeling from a thought of someone out of my family finding my body. As a last "F U".

I've basically stopped since. Not because of that experience but because I had to stand up for the only beings I actually care for that need me. Non-humans obviously. So it's not like I am going back anytime soon.

I just hope fate will be kind to me and make me leave when they leave too.


EDIT: Spelling, grammar, whatever
 
I appreciate the concern but were you correct I wouldn't start experimenting in the first place.

I know it's not a dick measuring contest but my wildest mix was 4,5g of NEP, 5 tabs of 25E-NBOH, 10x 2.5mg Pyrazolam pellets, somewhere I tossed 120mg of 6-APB and some 4-HO-MET (and yes I had to go into my old e-mail to check up what and how much) in appx. 5 days. On the comedown I knocked myself out with 5-MeO-DMT. All I remember is everything going kaleidoscopic, then white and falling to the ground. Was psychotic for two weeks and paranoid for a year or so. I also have speech impediment since. Probably a stroke. But that's just a hunch. And it's been getting better. Not like I care anyhow.

I've done almost all of those RC's, except the 25E-NBOH and own something like it that I have yet to try.
 
I've done almost all of those RC's, except the 25E-NBOH and own something like it that I have yet to try.
25E-NBOH is my only experience with "nbombs", unless we count my high school years (/j) but I don't know if I was f'd beyond reason, had bunk tabs or took it wrong (under tongue, left it there) but I recall zero psychedelic action.

In the heat of the massive tweakage I angrily took 4-HO-MET because of the apparent inactivity of the tabs I had back then.

Out of psychs my fav was MAL. Warm and fuzzy. Very calm, when mixed with monoamine releasers it had the least tendency to provoke paranoia / anxiety that's to be expected with combining psychs and stims.

It was still there, just much much less so than let's say same stim with metocin instead.
 
4-Methyl MethCathinone (4-MMC) Mephedrone is a solid beta-ketone Amphetamine analog……a monoamine releasing agent with 950% SERT and 500% DAT increase …it was very pleasurable the batch I had. Other batches not so much….if it’s near Pharmaceutical grade purity and the dextro isomer I’m guessing it’s Very Euphoric indeed

Deschloroetizolam & Etizolam (a legit Pharma theinotriazolodiazepines/ Benzo analog) are two very potent rapid acting anxiolytic compounds

Diclazepam (2-Chloro Diazepam) a Looong acting benzodiazepine that’s slightly longer lasting than Diazepam (Valium), although not as pleasurable as Valium…Diclazepam is invaluable as a long acting anxiolytic benzodiazepine for tapering off, or safe therapeutic dosing for severe anxiety, etc

Avizafone (Pro-Diazepam) a water soluble pro-drug that in-vivo metabolizes into active Diazepam (Valium) a very rapid acting & potent for for Valium

Isopropylphenidate (IPH) an analog to Ritalin (Methylphenidate) in addition to 4F-MPH and Ethylphenidate (EPH) however if you could even find it, would have to be d-Ethylphenidate to be euphoric as Ritalin, but still don’t come close. Isopropylphenidate IPH is a useful CNS stimulant as it has only 1/3 the Norepinephrine as MPH/Ritalin and same DAT affinity .

Phenibut is an amazing Anxiolytic mood-boosting compound that increases dopamine /alertness while providing a robust mood-boosting anxiolytic effect. Similar to mild alcohol euphoria except mentally focused and sharp, shyness gone and outgoing confident happy relaxed person. Soviets made it for Cosmonauts out in ISS to have them sharp and alert, while releasing tension and anxiety. Amazing compound Phenibut is

These compounds and many more were vastly available 10-20 years ago……now even finding Phenibut is hard. RC companies are so desperate to stock items, Phenibut I had last was synthesized half ass in China by some dip shit….had appearance and sour taste, but a noticeable odour of chemical (Not normal) I took small dose 250mg and felt mild effect but my kidneys were sore after…..fuck that, through the trash out. Same company has Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Phenibut, etc…..ALL Out of Stock

Fck…..I would do anything for large quantities of Diclazepam, Phenbut….and some 4-MMC

But Rx scripts I can always rely on and are 100% pure….like Opioids & Dopaminergic Stimulants. My bread & butter. Toss in a little benzodiazepines and Ethanol, premium cigarettes and you’re Rolling ;)
nice list
 
I'm sure people will assume personal reasons but pynazolam was the closest to (oral) methaqalone and pyeyzolam the closest to alcohol.

In neither case are they stupidly potent. 10mg of pynazolam and more like 30mg of pyeyzolam but the moderate duration, lack of metabolism (both are excreted unchanged) means not hangovers due to active metabolites. Or worries of toxic metabolites.

But they aren't attactive targets to people who see potency as the most important metric.

We were simply asked to design extremely selective ligands and I'm proud that a lot of in-silico modelling meant we didn't have to go through multiple itterations. If you have pyrazolam to hand, the synthesis isn't complex.

Of course the problem with pyezolam is that it emulates 'drunk' very well but doesn't emulate 2 beers. It's all of nothing.

Later we did figure out a solution to the issue but even Nutt took one look and pointed out synthesis would be on the costly side - but it did manage to emulate everywhere from glass of wine to bottle of vodka and IS a lot less toxic than ethanol. That it only took one extra itteration to iron out the bugs was also something I was proud to be part of.

I don't believe there has been a single example of a death where pyrazolam alone was considered the toxic agent. Again, safety first, potency a distant second.
 
Top