People Asking To BUY My BL Account!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For many people in any online community, the statistics of the account matter a lot.
That means account age and post count in a forum such as this, or number of games played, % of victories in online games etc.
This comes from the bias most people get when they see those stats, they see high numbers and that automatically gives prestige and credibility to the owner of said account.

Just checked my inbox and i guess there were just 2 people that asked and sarah m was the first, but it looks like you guys took care of that!
I almost considered selling it while i was dopesick but quickly changed my mind. Its just not worth the feeling of being in a community and the fact that my account is over 10 years old. I love bluelight and the mods. You guys are really great.

Just checked my inbox and i guess there were just 2 people that asked and sarah m was the first, but it looks like you guys took care of that!
I almost considered selling it while i was dopesick but quickly changed my mind. Its just not worth the feeling of being in a community and the fact that my account is over 10 years old. I love bluelight and the mods. You guys are really great.

Next time take the money and give them nothing.

But what would they have to gain? It's not illegal to have taken drugs or to talk about them. Jut to sell or possess.

If you are a cop, it would be much easier to have a person incriminate themselves if you have a 10 year old account with multiple thousands of posts.

It behooves all members to stay safe - not just in their choices regarding drug use, but also in terms of how they interact with whatever local laws they have. Don't expose yourself to unnecessary danger via such PMs with people who may be cops (rare) or scammers (more common, because druggies need money).

I got a message from sarah Marshall asking how long i have had my account, i told him to piss off and used the ignore feature. From what I have seen you have to be a prick to be banned, people come here to talk about things they probably don't have people in real life and for people to troll a group like this is just morally wrong

I don't think it's against the rules, per se.

If you are doing it as a way of sourcing or selling illicit substances I'm sure it is, but for friendly chatting I can't see the harm outside of potential doxxxing or whatever the kids are up to these days

You can always get another account set up.. you dont sell it because you have no idea what will be done under your name and with the things you've said.. and also the things that other people have said. You shouldn't even have to think about refusing this. Do the right thing and report it right away to whomeever. I'm not sure what info we needed to give to get an account, but think about all your private conversations. I'm guessing if you've had an account for 10 years and have been actively communicating for that amt of time, you've most likely talked about a lot of stuff. Probably some stuff that you wish you could take back. There is no undo button for the stuff we type . Watch your words

Moved a bunch of posts out. Before this thread gets inundated with various other unrelated chatter >closed< ;)

If someone has offered to buy your account, please REPORT the PM and/or contact senior staff or admin.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.