• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"Peaches brown was 61% pure"

Well yes the white one is hcl and u can snort it and iv it but not smoke it while the brown is base and can be smoked. If u wanna iv base u need some ascorbic acid(they give sachets of this at needle exchanges) mix it with water and make it boil for a bit. Then it's ready to inject, the white one doesn't need heating up contrary to popular belief or what ya see in movies. U just mix it, filter it and inject. Yeeee that's basically it.

You can snort Afghani #3 / Heroin freebase.

When I knew her she smoked, she only fixed a handful of times and despite protestations from those around her, she was pretty reckless.

You actually knew Peaches Geldof?

Well if you are not using sterile water sure you’ll be better of bringing it to boiling it even if it dissolves in cold water.

I used to think bringing the water to boil when cooking up was also to sterilise the hit but it doesn’t sterilise it at all.
You need to boil water for around 15 minutes at sea level to sterilise it, so boiling it whilst cooking up will not mean it’s anything close to sterile.
You’re far better using micron-filters to sterilise the stuff you’re injecting,

He's also name-dropped having met Shane MacGowan and John Cooper Clarke since I resumed checking in here. There seems to be quite an obvious link in common with most of these particular celebs.

Last edited:
When I hear/read the last name geldof, the first thing that comes to my mind is Michael hutchence making love to his wife. I think he's more known for that than his shitty ass band that no one remembers... sorry(not) but its the truth... I N X S.

The Ava Rausing of the millennials.

Just like her mother, he left her own kids without a mother.

I have to say, her last husband certainly LOOKS like an ideal front-man, but I'm not convinced his music is much cop. Maybe he will get better, but I'm going to suggest that HE might wind up on H or worse. Let's face it, relationships between users and non-users do not work and I refuse to believe he didn't know. Gossip can pass through solid walls.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...-on-life-after-peaches-i-had-to-face-the-pain

I think the husband is pretty straight - he was the one throwing Peaches heroin down the toilet whenever he found it.

Anyone remember.that cringey interview that Paula Yates did on a bed with Michael Hutchence on some shitty TV program I can't remember the name of?

Fuck me, the sexual tension between those pair was palpable.

I swear she came at least twice on national TV during that interview... :oops:

Big breakfast? That doc on her said she was fucking terence trent darby before hutchence.

Yeh, that sounds about right.

Although Paula Yates wasn't what I'd consider good looking, she had oodles of sex appeal - possibly because she was a massive tart 😀

I used to think bringing the water to boil when cooking up was also to sterilise the hit but it doesn’t sterilise it at all.
You need to boil water for around 15 minutes at sea level to sterilise it, so boiling it whilst cooking up will not mean it’s anything close to sterile.
You’re far better using micron-filters to sterilise the stuff you’re injecting,
That’s 100% correct. It doesn’t sterilise water but as you know for pasteurization of milk and other products temperature used is under boiling point of water (but leaving it at that temperature for some time) but if you simply bring milk to boiling results are also good (good enough that no one with their own cows actually pasteurizes milk but simply brings it to boiling for milk with acceptable levels of germs). So even water just being 1 second at boiling point will kill a lot of micro-organisms (no where near all) as there are many example, like spores of many fungi that simply can’t survive boiling temperature for any amount of time and also a lot of those that can’t survive long over 60 Celsius and 90 Celsius for any prolonged time will be immediately killed at boiling temperature (thing cells, full of water, bring that to boiling bam cell dies). Sure there are countless micro-organisms that can survive (some even thrive in such) boiling water but many don’t. Bacteria and fungi that can survive boiling water are more of exception than a rule, more viruses and prions can. So for those without micron filters and sterile water not boiling it at all would result in a much higher chance of cotton/lemon/whatever you call it fever.

Earlier a friend dropped in with 100mg dry amp of diamorphine. They are on a HAT programme and so it's quite legally prescribed. I asked how it was and they complained that it was so clean, so subtle that it wasn't as euphoric as a bag of brown.
When a sample comes back as 61% does that mean 61% diamorphine? If so then how much 3-monacetyl morphine, 6-monoacetyl morphine and morphine is in there. After all, 6-MAC is actually MORE potent than H.

Even with a pure, clean supply, I do not see them lasting too long. For fun they are whacking up the contents of Heminevrin capsules and since it MELTS plastic, it requires a fast technique. But it has taken them 35 years to be considered for HAT and I'm not convinced it's helping because now they get through 5 or 6 Heminevrin a day. Why heminerin? It doesn't show up in tests and isn't covered by the MoDA or PSA.

Earlier a friend dropped in with 100mg dry amp of diamorphine. They are on a HAT programme and so it's quite legally prescribed. I asked how it was and they complained that it was so clean, so subtle that it wasn't as euphoric as a bag of brown.
When a sample comes back as 61% does that mean 61% diamorphine? If so then how much 3-monacetyl morphine, 6-monoacetyl morphine and morphine is in there. After all, 6-MAC is actually MORE potent than H.

Even with a pure, clean supply, I do not see them lasting too long. For fun they are whacking up the contents of Heminevrin capsules and since it MELTS plastic, it requires a fast technique. But it has taken them 35 years to be considered for HAT and I'm not convinced it's helping because now they get through 5 or 6 Heminevrin a day. Why heminerin? It doesn't show up in tests and isn't covered by the MoDA or PSA.
DM amps never hit the spot for me. #3 has a number of other alkaloids in it eg thebain, codeine, papaverine etc that make it more user friendly

Incredible drug, so warm Palfium wasn't peach here, it was 5 mgs white little pills. Or ampoules. Came across it twice, it was out of date by well over a decade and I wasn't sure if should shoot such a thing (average junkies had not a clue about what " oral bioavailability" could mean back then) Finally I did. Awesome.
Just a curiosity: in its vintage version, the 5 mgs pills had the most cool leaflet I've ever seen in a med, it actually was a little book, like an inch and a half tall and a inch wide, cute as fuck.

DM amps never hit the spot for me. #3 has a number of other alkaloids in it eg thebain, codeine, papaverine etc that make it more user friendly

They ARE sticking to 3x amps a day but then they are simply spending the money on mixing it in a way that is very likely to kill. I've known them for 17 years and to be fair, the use is down from a gram a day but you tell me, how easy is is to go over if you mix with clomethiazole? I wouldn't let them shoot here as I've already had to use naloxone on one punter and do not wish it to become a habit.

The Dutch used to use oral Palfium as an alternative to IV heroin. Orally it has one hell of a rush and being x3M, a couple of peach Palfium is like a £10 bag. They also used to use bezitramide (Bugodin) instead of methadone. OK it has to be taken twice a day BUT it has the benefit of substituting for fentanyl completely (it binds to the second aromatic ring as fentanyl does) so right now, the US really SHOULD be considering it's use. In fact, an SR formulation is possible and WOULD last for 24 hours.

Beyond that, the acetyl ester deivative of R-4066 also overlays that second ring and lasts for 2 days. OK it's costly but since it's x212 morphine in potency (i.e. x424 methadone), the doses used would be tiny - mean under 100Kg per annum would likely be enough to treat all fentanyl dependent clients...

But the US seems to like people to suffer.

Last edited: