View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Umph: Hearts Rainbows and Butterflies Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I try not to smoke too early, it can easily ruin my whole day, i just get soo pooched out sometimes.. but boy do i love a nice bake before bed:)

and goodmorning too you too charlie, enjoi your day man <3 as for me... work:|

Well hopefully you dont have to work to hard , I have a few things that need to get done today

1.) Paint the door in my room
2.) Cut heaping bundles of fireword
3.) Make strange lists on internet forums

hahahah thats quite the to-do list! Unfortunately my work involves me washing dishes as fast as possible for 5-6 hourse, but whatever i really need the money.

Also, MMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmm grilled cheeeesseeee :D:)<3

As soon as I come on bluelight everyday I get a huge smile =D

sometimes my face hurts when I sign off , kinda like after a night of tripping

Maybe Ill hit a one hitter for you guys.

yeah Im going to, morning hits annihilate me :)

If I had to wash dishes I would get seriously baked before hand , maybe it'll make it fun :D

Oh man its funny you say that.

I can be working and in a REALLY pissed off mood(due to how retardedly shitty my work is), go outside, take a one hoot, then when I go back in I will actually find that Im suddenly enjoying myself.

yay weed :D

that looks like it packs quite the punch :D

thing rips, i need to get a proper gasket and a file to work the plastic around the seal into a better shape.

Only thing about it is that it is really hard to clear just due to the sheer size of the base....

You can light the bowl, let it fill with smoke, try and clear it. And then try to clear it like 2 more times....

make a choke somewhere near the bottom?

Nah, the down stem is pretty much the longest one i could find, and with that i get lower down than i would be able to with a carb.

I can use the down stem itself as sort of a choke, the base is so big i can tip it forward and it exposes it to the air.

Man I'm a hungry, grumpy guss today; all that love on the previous page made me dry heave bile over my keyboard. ;)

Cosmic Charlie said:
2.) Cut heaping bundles of fireword

I'm doing that one tomorrow but I quite enjoy it; I actually do it for recreation. :)

The old folks are back form their Floridian travels and for the first time in a while I woke up to a noisy TV gibbering inccessant "news" slop. :\

I'm going to pass on my DOI experiement tomorrow. It's going to just last too damn long. It'll surely wreck my sleep schedule and I like my sleep schedule these days. I have decided to partake in it's 2 carbon analogue though. I haven't had 2C-I in a while and I think it'd be good.

I'm gonna go grab some food in a bit.

Feels nice when you hit a piece just right and snap it in half on your first swing

its like butter :)

Morning friends

At work now.. Had a slight panic attack when my boss started bombarding me with a shit down of work. So 1mg of Alprazolam for me doing me quite well.. I feel calm and cool. :) Work is flying by, and I haven't had a fight with my boss which is a new record for this late in the day. Usually before noon, we would go at it atleast 2-3 times.

I see that.. I like this name a lot more than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.