View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds beautiful. I have some LSD, mushrooms, 4-AcO-MiPT, 2C-C and D and I'm feeling a little inspired.
Might have to make me a cocktail. Except I will be staying in. I don't especially need to go out into the cold apocalyptic waste land that I have been living in.
Once you get locked into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Once you get locked into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
oh yeah, that is for sure.
That is just my "active" stash as it were. I rarely open up the master stash. I did the other day though because I wanted to reassess my tryptamine and phenethylamine collection. I had 26 different typts. I posted it the pics of your stash thread... but I don't actually have a picture.....
Someday that stash is going in the ground, like Lennon's legendary LSD stash. Then I'll have a drug time capsule

I’ve had stashes before like mushrooms and mdma but never too much more. It’s a pain to post a picture here but I’ll take ur word for it. All I have is some good bud beer Kratom and 1 lsd gel tab.

Thats an issue I have to deal with all the time in the winter. I have been taking acid fairly consistently so far, and tryptamines in general I can sorta steer towards a cozy internal space. Adding a 2C might turn up the anxiety a notch... I wonder if I have been training my ability to handle being cooped up like I am. Mostly I just have to get past the come up, and then I find myself coming back and wishing I had dosed a bit higher.

oh yeah, that is for sure.
That is just my "active" stash as it were. I rarely open up the master stash. I did the other day though because I wanted to reassess my tryptamine and phenethylamine collection. I had 26 different typts. I posted it the pics of your stash thread... but I don't actually have a picture.....
Someday that stash is going in the ground, like Lennon's legendary LSD stash. Then I'll have a drug time capsule
Weird way of handling things no? =D you're in good company here though, many here have some pretty nutty collections.
But if I want to trip on something I just do it, and rarely care about how much of it I've got left.

Thats an issue I have to deal with all the time in the winter. I have been taking acid fairly consistently so far, and tryptamines in general I can sorta steer towards a cozy internal space. Adding a 2C might turn up the anxiety a notch... I wonder if I have been training my ability to handle being cooped up like I am. Mostly I just have to get past the come up, and then I find myself coming back and wishing I had dosed a bit higher.
I see, I much prefer spending a large part of my trips outside myself. Especially since pretty much all psychedelics are quite stimulating, makes me feel somewhat trapped and looking for physical engagement

tryptamines in general I can sorta steer towards a cozy internal space. Adding a 2C might turn up the anxiety a notch...
Huh? This is the exact opposite for me. I can't stand tryptamines without an anxiolytic preload drug of some sort. 2Cs are just fun though generally :?

I don't find 4-HO-MiPT all that cozy internally either, it's like a very flashy, fast and outward experience for me, very cool :)
2C-C fits that description better then, much slower and softer

I really love 2C-C. I wish I'd bought a few more grams when I had the chance. I think I have maybe 1.5g left :(

Me too man. I have several hundreds mgs left, but 2C-C is one of the best, I really love that stuff. Wish I had a lot more so I always had the option. It's one of my most common psychedelics to take recreationally (for a show, for a hike, etc).

We've got 6-10 inches of snow forecast for tonight/tomorrow. It's snowing 1/4 to 1/2 inch basically every hour until 6pm tomorrow. My girlfriend is getting paid to stay home and not work tomorrow from her job. I still have to work, but it'll be cool to have a snow day. :) Actually like a snow weekend. I just drove my car to the bottom of the road to park it (I live on a 1/4 mile really steep road you can't drive down when there is snow cover). Got plenty of firewood. It's gonna be cozy, I love a good large dump of snow. :)

^Jealous.
We used to get mad lake effect snow when I was a kid. But when I moved to school, a few hours, there aren’t any large bodies of water around, so; the winters are boring here.

Only thing worse than winter is winter without snow. I still prefer all three other seasons, but I do love snow.

It hasn't started yet though, it was supposed to...

Nice!

I have a gram of 2C-C but haven't used it much, it's very non potent for me, I have to take like 70+mg orally. I combined 30mg with like 20 mg 2C-D this summer and I finally felt what 2C-C was really like, or I think at least.
2Cs 🥰

I need to up my 2C-C dose a little I think. I've had a gram for like almost ten years and have probably only gone through 200mg or so. I am getting a little worn of 2C-B.

I've only ever plugged it :D

As the peak got closer had my body start to unravel at the atomic level was trying to really meditate in total darkness with the music really got the edge of ego dissolution but didn't get ego death i think i could of gotten to that sweet plane of existence if i had dosed alot higher.

Was like i was unzipped and ripped apart felt fucking really weird and just had to focus my awareness. Though nothing like the level i was dosing back in sept on those 400 ug + doses where my entire body became just a vibration of fractal energy swirling through the martix.

When I tried 2C-C at 55 mg I finally got to enjoy the psychedelic aspect and found it much more interesting than on previous trials.
Still, every time I've taken it, it sadly makes me very nauseous during the first hour and a half. Which makes it kinda unpractical for instances where the kind of trip it provides would be useful and enjoyable (Like going to a show, or going for a walk in a nice place, socializing, clubbing . .. )

Wow crazy, for me 2C-C has very little bodyload. I am also quite sensitive to it, I can trip quite hard from 30mg. I like to take 10-12mg sometimes for a light buzz that makes a good hiking or music playing dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.