View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about tripping tomorrow.... First time in a couple months. I was starting to be swayed over to 5-MeO-DiPT but this thread is making me want phenethylamines again.

Had a trip on 25 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT last night. My largest yet. Hit in 10 minutes. I admit the first hour was getting so strong I had to ride it out. Got a little nervous until hour 2 and it smoothed out. Strong trip. I may like lighter amounts better with this chem. LIke 18 mgs. But I always feel peaceful the next day. I take a few tokes, take my dog to the park and it all comes back.

I have so little left, I have heard that rectal administration saves a lot. like using half the oral amount. I may want to resort to that to get the most out of it. But I also get concerned I will bung that up (no pun intended) and have it not work. I also wonder if snorting needs less, although I hate snorting anything.

If indeed rectal administration cuts the amount i will research the technique and get past any hesitation.

@Kaleida enjoy in what you partake!

Had a trip on 25 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT last night. My largest yet. Hit in 10 minutes. I admit the first hour was getting so strong I had to ride it out. Got a little nervous until hour 2 and it smoothed out. Strong trip. I may like lighter amounts better with this chem. LIke 18 mgs. But I always feel peaceful the next day. I take a few tokes, take my dog to the park and it all comes back.

I have so little left, I have heard that rectal administration saves a lot. like using half the oral amount. I may want to resort to that to get the most out of it. But I also get concerned I will bung that up (no pun intended) and have it not work. I also wonder if snorting needs less, although I hate snorting anything.

If indeed rectal administration cuts the amount i will research the technique and get past any hesitation.

@Kaleida enjoy in what you partake!
I always have snorted 4-ACO-DMT. I actually prefer to IV it though. Vaping it is also nice. Both make me into a puddle on the bed most times.

This leads to my question: What are everyone's thoughts on IV'ing 2c-b?

I have only ever snorted, and several times smoked, the 2c series in the past.

Most of them made me vomit and sweat profusely. Is that likely with 2c-b? The only ones that did not make me vomit were 2c-i, 2c-d, BOD, and I think I did not puke on 2c-c either. It was so long ago a few 2c's I only tried or twice because I always shared some to my closest friends. They understood that things like 2c drugs were of limited availability back then and prices were much higher too so most likely we only tried it once.

I have IV'd several tryptamines with and without dissociatives, but I haven't ever IV'd any psychedelic phenethylamines so far. I started to IV right after I ran out of 2c-e in 2010. So when I got a gram of psilacetin that was my first IV psychedelic.

TL;DR
Has anyone here tried injecting 2c-b or heard about doing it? Also, psychedelics are like Pokémon... Gotta catch'em all!!

Last edited:
This leads to my question: What are everyone's thoughts on IV'ing 2c-b?
If you really need a better high than oral/intranasal dosing, then I see no reason to go all the way to IVing when boofing apparently has almost all of the benefit of injecting with far less safety risk.

I've always avoided IVing drugs, but that's just me. I usually take my drugs orally or sublingually, with the exception of dissos which I take intranasally and weed which I (obviously) smoke or vape.

I guess IV would save some chem. :) For me I associate that with heroin. I could IM and be ok. IV is just too much of going for rush. However some of you BLer's have totally cool reports and stories of IV'ing psychedelics and dissociatives. Even though I steer clear of some things I do like reading about it.

I do really dislike snorting things. Really these days I will only snort DPT. I was researching IM for that but most have snorted DPT with the best success? 35 mgs and I am at the peak of a 250 mic acid trip for 2-3 hours. 50 mgs then like 500 mics. Other than the letters I am not sure why DPT is assumed similar to DMT. Way strong stuff. But if snorting 4-ACO-DMT needs less I will try it. I have read in the Big and Dandy 4-ACO-DMT threads that half the amount was needed for rectal. Rectal seems like it would save some chem. I wonder if there is a Youtube video? LOL Eh! thanks for all the mushroom advice all. I will take it all in and see if I can get less confused.

Rectal is my go-to for conserving material, I prefer it to snorting. It's similar to IM injection. IV is a whole other beast, definitely the most potent and there would be a strong rush, of course. But personally I just won't go there.

In general my bum is exit only. Only for medical reasons would I even insert a suppository. I don't mind needles enough to risk the label that some people put on anyone who plug drugs.

I'm also a big time sniffer of all drugs so I don't really feel like I'm missing out.

IV is always the biggest rush. That and smoking.

The problem with caring about labels and thus succumbing to social-psychological arguments is that once you start, there's really no stopping. If you're someone who doesn't want to be "those people", then you're therefore one of those other people who are apparently very sensitive about not being associated to those people.. which is equally as suspect, if not more. Only thing is is that it's less obvious to the less intelligent imaginary people you're pandering to by denying yourself options.. if you were denying yourself options, that is. If you're a happy stabber then that's fine too of course, whether for slightly silly reasons or not.

@JackARoe
Of course there are more in-depth, no pun intended, tutorials around. But here's how I do it, if you'd like an extra point of reference.

Get two syringes, one of 10ml, one of 35ml. Any volume will do, but it's convenient to have one a multiple of the other.

Use lukewarm water, both for comfort and for purposes of dissolving your chemical. Depending on your powder, you might want to use warmer water which you then allow to cool down. I use a small witch's-cauldron-like piece of glassware with glass stirring rod, but any glass into which the small syringe can reach will do. (You also want a second glass from which to suck up water for both syringes.)

First administer plain water from the large syringe, as an enema. Wait ten minutes, then empty your bowels. Finally, administer your dosed water with the small syringe, sucked up from your cauldron glass.

For ease of access, bend over or squat a little. The syringe need not enter the rectum, just having the tip pressed against suffices. The enema gives you a chance to practice, as it's possible to get the angle wrong the first time, or when you're already tripping hard. But with gentle correction with persistently relaxed muscles, the right angle will become obvious soon enough.

For redosing no more enema is needed for at least 12 hours, depending on your diet.

I've used 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET intravenously many times and it's a hell of a ride, you are peaking within seconds and the come-up is kinda grab the seat of your chair intense. Immediately being hit with fractals pretty much, it's very similar to smoking DMT maybe even more intense honestly. The only phenethylamine I have ever tried injecting was MAL and I got immediately sick to my stomach right after I shot it but it didn't last long like with oral dosing, it was very visual as well and pretty euphoric. I did a whopping 100mg shot which was probably too much but it was an enjoyable trip nonetheless. It was more visual than any oral dose that I've taken and it obviously cut the duration down tremendously.

Thanks CT, like a lot of your posts I cut and pasted that into a document that I can look at later. That is a nice clear explanation. I have about 120 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT left. I actually have 10 mgs measured to snort or do rectal to see if I can extend it. Of course I can always get more. But I am not as resourceful as some of you. Most of what I had was gifted by people that already vetted the vendor and substance.

I too get a little hesitation with rectal. I am a happy hippy, not in any way worried what I or people think. So something has blocked me from trying but as I get low on a something I take another look. I think the hesitation comes from me thinking I am going to do it wrong and waste some stuff. Not any other reason. Honestly oral use is my best bet if I have enough of a substance.

Just make sure you take a shit before hand I usually do it in the afternoon for this reason after I went to the bathroom in the morning. Then be sure to put the oral syringe in about halfway maybe a little more and it's hard to screw up. It's a great ROA for your 2C-B also I have used it with that drug to great success it allows you to conserve alot and the come-up for me has less side effects. Personally I get nauseous from oral 2C-B but I like the longer duration of it than plugging so I usually just deal with the nausea for a bit. I had this one incredible trip on plugged 2C-B, oral 3-MeO-PCP sublingual ALD-52 that was simply astounding once. The visuals were breathtaking and I was able to control and interact with them it was so euphoric too. I used to love mixing psychedelics with 3-MeO-PCP it just takes it too this other level that you have to experience to truly understand.

I ended up taking 5-MeO-DiPT anyway. 10 mg oral is a strong trip for me but the body load gets really annoying especially in the later hours, and I haven't had that problem with smoking it yet, but I've only done 5 mg. I think next time I might lower it to 5 mg oral but go for 10 mg smoked and see how it evens out.

It's a full-fledged psychedelic for me with confusing storylike dissociation and vivid realistic hallucinations. Patterns were really strong at first and involved things like dresses made of red roses and moving wheels made of twisted vines and thorns, and then it got more hyperspatial with complex imagery of entities coming out of my total field of vision like a pop-up book. I spent the first several hours rolling around in bed in the dark in silence and spent most of the rest of the trip in a bath. It made all of my sensory input too intense to do anything else for most of the day.

I do really dislike snorting things. Really these days I will only snort DPT. I was researching IM for that but most have snorted DPT with the best success? 35 mgs and I am at the peak of a 250 mic acid trip for 2-3 hours. 50 mgs then like 500 mics. Other than the letters I am not sure why DPT is assumed similar to DMT. Way strong stuff.

Smoking it is nice too. I don't like snorting things either and snorting tryptamines in the past has really killed the trip for me.

I don't mind needles enough to risk the label that some people put on anyone who plug drugs.

No one has to know. I dunno, I find the labeling of people plugging to be weird, like some people seem to think if you put drugs up your bum it means you're gay. Which is silly. I couldn't care less, myself. But to each his own, personally I wouldn't want to risk IMing just to avoid plugging, IMing drugs is risky as hell, when it's not from a pharma vial, abscesses are fucked up. Plugging is way safer. And IVing is just something I won't ever do, it's my one line in the sand with drugs.

That's just me though, you gotta do you.

I don't know anything about using 2C-B via injection, but judging by the pain and irritation I've got from putting it in my rectum and the blinding pain and occasional bleeding I've got from using it intranasally, I don't think I would personally consider injecting it.

FWIW, I'm one of the few people that prefer faster ROAs with it to slower. Almost everyone says that oral is the most satisfying, even if it is the least visual.

I don't know anything about using 2C-B via injection, but judging by the pain and irritation I've got from putting it in my rectum and the blinding pain and occasional bleeding I've got from using it intranasally, I don't think I would personally consider injecting it.

FWIW, I'm one of the few people that prefer faster ROAs with it to slower. Almost everyone says that oral is the most satisfying, even if it is the least visual.

Yeah I have not heard very good reports of the safety of IVing the 2C-Xs. In fact, 2C-e seems to consistently produce worrying heart pain.

I don't get any pain from plugging 2C-B, however, I always make sure to dilute it sufficiently.

I find plugging and oral 2C-B to have pretty much the same quality of visuals and euphoria the main thing that changes is the duration and quantity of material needed to use, with plugging being superior in that regard. I have never snorted 2C-B but I have snorted many other 2C-x and find that the visuals tend to be not as impressive for me personally. Obviously they are still prominent but I find that oral/plugging have more sparkle. In fact I find the visuals from oral 2C-B to be so impressive that I deal with the jangly come-up cuz I know that once I'm thru it I will be quite pleased.

Like Xorky and Pfafffed mentioned I would be hesitant to use a 2C-x IV cuz they are just so painful to snort that I imagine them to be dangerous to your circulatory system. This one guy named cr00k who posts here has spoke really highly of using 2C-E and 2C-P intravenously tho and swears by it, so it's definitely been done by some. But I'd be careful about proceeding forward with that simstim.

I just ordered some coca tea (mambe, specifically, which is, I guess, a powdered coca combined with activators that is designed to use as a quid). Been wanting to try coca (the leaf, as opposed to cocaine) for the longest time. Found where to get it. Considering all the cocaine I ever find is basically levamisole, I think this is my best chance to actually try cocaine these days, failing knowing someone close to the source. And as the leaf, it is supposed to be much gentler and more functional, a caffeine substitute with nicer qualities. I'm excited, I should get it around the 8th. :)

Hoping it helps me with jumping off of this suboxone, I have 8.5mg left after today. Going to be trying to take 1.5mg next time, then 1mg each time, with 0.5mg the last few times. Going to do my best to skip days from here on out, using gabapentin and clonidine to help on the off days. I'm planning to start working out again on Tuesday, when the gym is open again. I also have black seed oil coming that has a 3x higher thymoquinone content than "average" black seed oil. I have a handful of doses of kratom left over from the last kilo I bought, too, for an emergency. I desperately want to get off this train.

Status
Not open for further replies.