View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like mescaline too, this a San Pedro extract though, and I think it felt exactly like my San Pedro =D low-ish dose but it was all I had...
Only wish the weather was a little better because classicaly one does not get tired.. Going home is always a bummer unless like the drug and dose really ask for it. For mescaline/cactus I think you really have to push the dose to extreme levels to reach that stage.

Yeah I have never really had a super strong mescaline dose, even when I took 500mg of pure mescaline, it was very manageable and I felt sociable and energetic.

It's super rainy here today. But all weekend (Friday through Monday) it looks like it's going to be warm (but not too hot) and sunny. The Burn I'm going to is a few hours away and I was scared to check the weather, but I did, and tomorrow is supposed to have a few thunderstorms and be cloudy with a chance of rain the rest of the day, but then Saturday through Monday are supposed to be around 80 degrees and sunny. So almost perfect. I am arriving tomorrow, and I'm hoping that setting up camp won't suck, as long as it stops raining for a while, it should be fine. But at least the rest of the time will be good.

I tripped 10mg+10mg psilacetin on Tuesday night on a whim, with about... 500ug bupre, which for me was a near OD... I was nodding in and out of the most fucking intense trip I've had in some time. Going in and out of thoughts of self-loathing and derision, and feelings of pleasure, purely physical, and when I could open my eyes, the world looked strange, as if I was in that movie "A Scanner Darkly". It was a weird trip, and then yesterday I slept in till 10am. Got up for about an hour then napped from 11am-4pm. So much sleep.

I'm jealous that 500ug of bupre is a near-OD for you. Still! I wonder what it is that makes some people have way higher tolerances than others? My oldest friend went through years of intense opiate addiction, it ruined his life a lot worse than mine. He was driving into the city almost every day to pick up bundles of heroin (back when it was still heroin) from the ghetto, he got robbed twice and beaten once. I say he drove to the city almost every day, but he did heroin all day, every day and had horrific withdrawals when he didn't. Anyway, his tolerance was always low and never really went up much. He would do one line and be nodding his balls off, meanwhile I was just doing kratom still back then and would have to do 4 or 5 times what he did to nod, when I was visiting home and I'd go out with him to get some. He would take 10mg of oxy even at the peak of his tolerance and get high, 20mg to nod, 30mg to puke, meanwhile I couldn't feel 10mg of oxy (nor could I ever, really, even as a relative opiate virgin). He got into tramadol for a while to get off heroin, and he would take 100mg max. he said one time he took 150mg and felt like he was going to have a seizure and laid around vomiting all day. But I could take 500mg of tramadol and just get a little buzz, it's never done much for me.

Even after I stopped for 5 years, when I relapsed, I took around 100mg of morphine... classic mistake that gets people in trouble, but for me it was just a decent high, though it made me nauseous after a while. When I got into poppy pods a while back, I was doing about 80-100 grams in a day. Granted, I was nodding and very high, but still. I have a permatolerance, and I've always been hardheaded to opiates. It sucks!

I'm jealous that 500ug of bupre is a near-OD for you. Still!
Yeah... it wouldn't be financially feasible any longer if I did get perma-tolerance like many do :rolleyes: I'm blessed and cursed I suppose.
He would take 10mg of oxy even at the peak of his tolerance and get high, 20mg to nod, 30mg to puke,
That sounds about right lol, 30mg oxy/hydro I'd be puking, 20mg nodding, 10mg good buzz. I really can't explain/have no understanding of why my tolerance remains low... like right now it's high, normally 200ug no tolerance would have me nauseated, so 500ug is a huge dose and was only possible because of my 'high' tolerance. It's downright weird.

I promise you I can't up the mania any more lol. I'm having another episode right now which is going in the usual fashion. I spent much of the earlier day communicating in the quantum field with the witch who appears in my fantasies about how we are trapped in an infinite loop of this life as a result of having decided to completely destroy and recreate the previous universe and then being banished down into corporeal form as a punishment where we will spend the rest of eternity in a classical physics hellscape on Earth of our own making where we are doomed to psychically send each other into complete ego death over and over again for the rest of our days trying to find the answer to how to escape the loop only to figure it out and start the whole thing all over again as the terror-bliss rotates over into bliss-terror and we begin the cosmic horror show anew.

This is the music I listen to when I'm sad-happy.

Makes sense. I have a lot of looping songs in my head but I try to just bop along to them as much as possible. I also listen to a lot of different genres though so I try to bounce around and find things that will flow with and/or alter my moods at any given moment.

Sony is a happy house lololol

dropped 200ug genuine DS3 around 30 mins ago @Ismene2 will be delighted to hear

set and setting awesome the gaff is a veritable psychedelic palace and I'm feeling open to all scenarios - off all comms for rest of day now for sure, predicting some deeeep meditation

1st high (ish) dose of a pschye taken alone for a loooong time!

VVjmQNb

The k is done and gone but dropped some more lysergic 10 min ago

Getting ready to leave for the festival tomorrow. Last night my stupid brain told me "I don't care if you're tired, sleeping is for losers, nerd" and I tossed and turned all night despite being absolutely exhausted. Which is bad, I don't know why that happens to me. I also had a really intense work day and I still have to pack. I'm really, really hoping for some good sleep tonight, I have to wake up early though. Maybe I can sleep in the car, I'm not driving. Although I'm really bad at sleeping in the car. Sigh...

I'm out of 2C-B... I'd really like to have some tbh. Kinda swore off the incessant online ordering of drugs.
But yeah this is the downside of having bought almost everything online for years. My "connections".. what connections.. some coke dealers and friends of friends that might have some MDMA and ketamine. Boring.. where is 2C-B???

I ain’t got no connections left either. But that just kinda happens when you move several hours away from your hometown lol

Only people I know for drugs up here live on the ass-end of the metroplex and are a good 1.5 hour drive away. Fuck that three hour total drive!

I ain’t got no connections left either. But that just kinda happens when you move several hours away from your hometown lol

Only people I know for drugs up here live on the ass-end of the metroplex and are a good 1.5 hour drive away. Fuck that three hour total drive!
Sounds very far
You have me driving for 90 minutes and I'm out of this damn country...

Status
Not open for further replies.