View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Yes I use a very good CBD oil daily. About 1 ml 6%+. I use copious amounts of organic sun grown cannabis edibles and pure vapor.

My system is entirely saturated 24/7/365 with cannabinoids and Kavalactones. Which individually and together strongly potentiate the Lysergamides.

I use a lot of good kava too. 50-135 grams in a day.

Ashwaghanda I did get some of this about a year ago having known about it for decades I just never actually tried any of the capsules because I have so much on my plate in terms of allergy and respiratory symptoms I just am very cautious about taking something and then suffering another unexpected adverse effect.

There is every chance I may be able to tolerate it I just never got round to trying it I spent so many years trying stuff and suffering permanently. It's been a real Catch-22 no it's actuation 99% of all things ingestible I have a genuine adverse reaction to in some way or another.

Just those words for now. My mind runs dry for words quick, as everything is so visual and non linguistic.
Sounds like you have a good regimen for anxiety. Ashwaghanda I think is really good for long term anxiety because it has shown to reduce cortisol levels in the brain and work better over time, so kind of like a preemptive approach. But again, I understand why you would be hesitant to experiment much with things

I
Very, very different. DOM is a one of a kind substance I feel like. From the substances I've tried it feels closest to 2C-E, Mescaline and TMA-2. It has that forceful, analytical headspace of 2C-E although its less sharp and more shrouded/cloudy? (don't have a better word for that). It has similar physical effects to TMA-2, although I find it more comfortable even though the bodyload is heavier. Don't exactly know why, maybe because its less stimulating and overall just very tranquil. It honestly even had more impressive CEV's than mescaline, which I didn't think was even possible, but DOM was gorgeous with my eyes closed. Mescaline was much more cheerful and easier going than DOM, which blindsided me by its sheer strength. Phenomenal and powerful drug, up there with LSD, Mescaline to be one of my all-time favorite psychedelics.

Will probably take some time to integrate this experience, but I'm very excited to return back into that space. I have a lot of respect for these psychedelic amphetamines and they are not for everyone but TMA-2, and especially DOM impressed me quite a lot so I'm excited how DOC, DOB and other DOX are gonna compare.
I see, thanks for the explanation! It sounds very interesting, I'll definitely add it to my list. I don't know much about psychedelic amphetamines outside of my experience with mescaline cactus (mescaline is considered a psychedelic amphetamine, right? I know it is very structurally similar to an amphetamine) but I have had some good experiences with LSD and amphetamine (adderall). I get why the combo was popular at one time because it really does speed a long the headspace and make insight a lot more clear, but I'd say it can easily lose some of the profundity as well depending on factors.

I thought I was gonna get some 2C-B but it turns out this gift I recieved is a 2C-E nboh tab, so I was told. I've yet to really look into it but is that different than regular 2C-E?

I wanna try f2dck. Still haven't tried ketamine but a friend says they like 2fdck and dck way better. I really want something more recreational yet therapeutic for some evenings but also something to add a little something to my trips and flips

Got my 2fdck.

I think tonight I'm gonna dose it orally 50mg. See how that goes, may or may not redose, but will likely vape 40mg DMT on top of it.

Yay for hallucinogens! These past couple days having access to the DMT experience has been very enlightening and entertaining. It is like a 25 minute roller coaster I can take whenever life seems to be getting dull. I feel incredibly refreshed, and the combination of dissos and tryptamines is like turning your brain into neurological soup where you can feel anything and everything, and nothing, all at once.
I finally found some 2c-b in Australia but it didn’t do a great deal for me but I expect that was due to cross-tolerance. I could really go something psychadelic this morning to get me through today. I partied very hard last night with a cocktail of various stimulants, enactogens, vasodilators, and in a first for me a big gulp of a Hydroxybutyrate. The only thing that might work is some Changa but I have nothing to smoke it in and it might be too intense for my increasingly delicate state of mind.

I

I see, thanks for the explanation! It sounds very interesting, I'll definitely add it to my list. I don't know much about psychedelic amphetamines outside of my experience with mescaline cactus (mescaline is considered a psychedelic amphetamine, right? I know it is very structurally similar to an amphetamine) but I have had some good experiences with LSD and amphetamine (adderall). I get why the combo was popular at one time because it really does speed a long the headspace and make insight a lot more clear, but I'd say it can easily lose some of the profundity as well depending on factors.

I thought I was gonna get some 2C-B but it turns out this gift I recieved is a 2C-E nboh tab, so I was told. I've yet to really look into it but is that different than regular 2C-E?
I’ve had LSD on amphetamines many times because I take prescribed Dexamfetamine daily and often forget I’m on it when I drop acid. But, the combination is pretty good for both shits and giggles trips in public where you need a modicum of control or else when you really want to focus and some issues and really think through 8it from every perspective,

But any kind of amp seems to interfere with ego dissolution and inhibit the chance of having a really deeply cathartic emotional trip. I quite like trips where i go through a little phase for half an hour or so sobbing uncontrollably at something in my problem filled life the music has triggered in me. That never happens if I have amps in me.

I’ve had LSD on amphetamines many times because I take prescribed Dexamfetamine daily and often forget I’m on it when I drop acid. But, the combination is pretty good for both shits and giggles trips in public where you need a modicum of control or else when you really want to focus and some issues and really think through 8it from every perspective,

But any kind of amp seems to interfere with ego dissolution and inhibit the chance of having a really deeply cathartic emotional trip. I quite like trips where i go through a little phase for half an hour or so sobbing uncontrollably at something in my problem filled life the music has triggered in me. That never happens if I have amps in me.
dexies are good with shrooms in some regrads. dexies + weed + shrooms + ket = insane trip

I finally found some 2c-b in Australia but it didn’t do a great deal for me but I expect that was due to cross-tolerance. I could really go something psychadelic this morning to get me through today. I partied very hard last night with a cocktail of various stimulants, enactogens, vasodilators, and in a first for me a big gulp of a Hydroxybutyrate. The only thing that might work is some Changa but I have nothing to smoke it in and it might be too intense for my increasingly delicate state of mind.
How much 2cb did you try? My only experience with 2cb was 10mg nasal. It was good but nothing crazy. I have much more experience with 2ci, and 25b-nbome/nboh. But am planning on getting some 2cb soon.

How much 2cb did you try? My only experience with 2cb was 10mg nasal. It was good but nothing crazy. I have much more experience with 2ci, and 25b-nbome/nboh. But am planning on getting some 2cb soon.
I put 30 mg in a gelcap and swallowed it. I read the burn from snorting is completely unbearable. 30 mg is the upper limit of ‘heavy dose’ in most guides. A week later I tried 40 mg oral with some MDMA and didn’t get much either. A six-panel reagent test indicated it was most likely genuine 2c-b. It did make me feel a bit horny but nothing really psychadelic. I’ll give it another go if Zi can take a few weeks of other 5HT2A drugs

Hey man. Long time no chat. How’s all your chem study and your pursuit of transcendence going? Keeping chill?
i graduated now. Got my masters man, and now i achieved awakening, it was so radical i had intense ego backlash as my entire world view was shattered and i saw through the matrix of evil all of humanity is enslaved in. Now i just tryna adjust and be peaceful and come in compassion forgiveness and a message of light and love for all including the cabal who control the system.

11 years of meditation led me to this point. Never give up folks awakening is a real thing.

Im just lucky i did not radical action the next day after waking up from the matrix when my ego was still strong. i renounce violence now, and stand in peace. I was so close to starting a full blown vs the government which would of ended bad for everyone. Instead i now just meditate and try manifest world peace

Yeah sure you got your bachelors and masters in under a year 🙄

How to help someone, online, who's clearly psychotic and has been for at least a week??

i graduated now. Got my masters man, and now i achieved awakening, it was so radical i had intense ego backlash as my entire world view was shattered and i saw through the matrix of evil all of humanity is enslaved in. Now i just tryna adjust and be peaceful and come in compassion forgiveness and a message of light and love for all including the cabal who control the system.

11 years of meditation led me to this point. Never give up folks awakening is a real thing.

Im just lucky i did not radical action the next day after waking up from the matrix when my ego was still strong. i renounce violence now, and stand in peace. I was so close to starting a full blown vs the government which would of ended bad for everyone. Instead i now just meditate and try manifest world peace
So happy to hear you have renounced violence. That always the weak link in your project of personal improvement in my opinion, Big congrats on your graduation. That’s am incredible achievement. You should be very proud of such an accomplishment.

Bro, he is in psychosis. He did not graduate. He hasn't been sober for 14 days.
Stop encouraging him, tell him to go to a hospital at the very least.
This has been a fucking trainwreck for everyone here to witness.

Sorry man. Today is my first day back after over a month away from Bluelight. I’m having trouble catching up on what’s real, what’s insane, and what’s just a regular old troll.

i acutally have been sober and i did graduate with A's. The jealousy and pain man coming from you. I wish you all the best on the road to healing.

i had my undergrad degree completed before i even joined bluelight lol. and im not in psychosis, i had a intense awakening which stirred up all the shadows of my unconsciousness and thus the result was the posting you saw. I now processed it all and intergated this and feel alot better and at peace and joy and i wish everybody could awaken aswell.

The ego never dies, we just become more aware of it and how to discern it between the ego and the higher self.

I even renounce killing pedophiles and instead forgave them aswell. Which is a massive leap for myself.

I took one of my orange pyrimid gel tabs last night after playing at a music festival. God those things are great, not sure of the dosage but they're just perfect. Happiness, joy, flowing conversation, clear mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.