View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can attest to that although I can remember the individual different types of substances that I have tried, I can not remember all the experiences. I use to remember every detail for years, but it all turns into a blur. I use to remember every Dead show I was at and now it is a blur although some nights stand out. But yeah after 1000 trips I hardly remember details.

So a year and a half ago I took 20mgs of some nice white 4-ACO-DMT and wrapped it in parchment paper and just stuck it in a drawer just to see if it turned colors. Not the most ideal storage. IT is the funerate. Well it is still very white, I bet it is as potent as when I got it. Honestly because it is white I think it is the same, but I have seen posts where people said when it turned colors it almost seemed stronger. But yeah this stuff remained white.
My first thought on reading this was that I have plenty of 4-aco-dmt and could trip right this minute, lol. Then I remembered my last trip was kinda difficult. Was a day kinda like today, wishing I was drunk, but instead sipping just a few beers, I snorted 30mg and got my ass handed to me.

I better not, just for today.

I remember details of some trips, but after many hundreds of trips, if not over a thousand by now, most of them recede into the background. I write down my best and most meaningful or memorable experiences and I re-read them sometimes and so all of those I remember a lot more of. Just like keeping a dream journal.

I wish I could keep a dream journal. Ever since I started taking Quetiapine my dreams have been insane, very vivid and extremely bizarre. But I forget them really fast in the morning grogginess.

I wish I could keep a dream journal. Ever since I started taking Quetiapine my dreams have been insane, very vivid and extremely bizarre. But I forget them really fast in the morning grogginess.

Ever keep a notebook next to your bed, so you can jot down any phrases or notes you remember as soon as you wake up, before the sleep fog fully lifts and the dream skitters away? That's the best way, it provides mnemonic hooks back to the experience.

Yeah if I'm attempting to record my dreams, I have to write them down first thing upon waking up. I did it for a while but it became tedious in some fashion. Definitely recalled a lot more dreams though.

Reminds me of a dream I had last night. I was in a run down town, almost looked post apocalyptic, the buildings were all falling apart and the sky was dark and gray. Me and some people, friends I suppose but I don't recognize any of them now when I think back, were going around doing whatever, random tasks that I can't remember now. There were these horrifying spiders everywhere, I thought of them as "giant trapdoor spiders", which are a real thing but probably not like these. Basically they were large tarantulas with sort of what looked like white plastic squares attached to their backs. They'd stick their brown hairy front legs out of any little crack, usually right next to me, and squirm out and then dash around, and any time you tried to smash one, they'd hide under their "trap doors" and be impervious to damage. It was a really unpleasant dream.

Went to a pretty big event and took 200 mcg of LSD together with friends 1 hour before the headliner was supposed to play. Technically it was the first time I dropped LSD at an outdoor rave, I've only used MDMA and 2C-B for that before. I wanted to do it earlier to have more time to settle into the trip but followed the collective decision. How much harder can it be, I thought. I've heard enough psychedelic trance, I know the artist (hint: German). What can go wrong if I peak during the most intense performance of the night on the strongest fuckin' acid I've ever tried?

Well, I've got to say, getting desintigrated down to the level of one-dimensional branes really puts your life in a perspective, especially since there's no "time" to speak of at this level and "your" is just a practically infinite amount of quantum strings vibrating. I guess you could call that "ego-death" of sorts? Happened a couple times too, I must have looked like a complete loonie lol, either flailing around to the beat or just walking off and laying down in random places. No bad vibes though! Got tired of this extreme state eventually and went elsewhere to chill down a bit. Had a lot more fun once the stimulation became manageable and I could put it to good use.

I'd say that kind of trip intensity makes consciousness and mind more flexible. You can reshape them a bit, give yourself some goals to work towards, get rid of negativity, etc... I think I made some important decisions the morning after. Isn't it just great? You're coming down from an acid trip and there's just this blissful, sensitive state when you just get to sit down on a river bank and look at the mist rising up from the water as the sun rises and colors it.

Yeah if I'm attempting to record my dreams, I have to write them down first thing upon waking up. I did it for a while but it became tedious in some fashion. Definitely recalled a lot more dreams though.
I've read dream dieires are a very important step to lucid dreaming. If you do it regularly you might recognize places in your dreams, some people draw a map at this stage. Always thought lucid dreams are cool, but sadly cannabis doesn't let me dream all that often.

One of the last times I was in rehab I had a dream that I walked onto an air strip and stole a fighter jet and piloted it. Lol!! It was very realistic!

Isn't it just great? You're coming down from an acid trip and there's just this blissful, sensitive state when you just get to sit down on a river bank and look at the mist rising up from the water as the sun rises and colors it.

I love those times. ♥️

sadly cannabis doesn't let me dream all that often.
Same. Can't dream if I've been toking and I almost always do so... little dreaming. The dream rebound upon cessation is intense though.
I had sex in a dream once, but it wasn't very realistic :(
Lol damn, most of my dreams are sexual in some capacity, I've had amazing dream sex. I often hate awaking from what dreams I do have. Or they're nightmarish... but almost always still sexual. Strange.

Dream sex used to be a tease for me for a long time, but at some point it started to happen, usually. I have good dream sex occasionally, usually my dream, if I remember them, are about some strange, random shit.

Dream sex can be realistic enough to make me cum if I'm being honest, lol. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often because that can be messy or embarrassing, lol.

Sometimes benzos are deceptively mild feeling but they're actually affecting you quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.