• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some dank weed from a cannabis social club in Barcelona, pretty cool experience! Didn't try it yet but it looks as fine as I ever had.

Greetings to all you pd heads :)

Humbly accept your invites! :D

You're in for a treat seeing Ween guys, I've only gotten to see them live once this side of the pond, and it was 3 hours of lysergic bliss :) hope you have a blast!

Bagseed: I joined a cannabis club when I was in Barcelona, the weed was pretty awesome and reasonably priced too. It had a way nicer / chill vibe compared to Amsterdam I found because of the lack of 'in your face' advertising / tourists etc

The only downside was my complete lack of Spanish and their lack of English whilst I was trying to join...but they were pretty forgiving ;)

Cool stuff, bf! Yeah prices are good, allthough I had to pay a 20 euro fee for the membership. But whatever, still a good experience :)

You got some tipps for Barcelona? I'll be here for one more day.

Just got some dank weed from a cannabis social club in Barcelona, pretty cool experience! Didn't try it yet but it looks as fine as I ever had.

Greetings to all you pd heads :)

How does that work? I am going to Europe for work in May, and was thinking of visiting Barcelona maybe.

fucking guys, I can't wait to get to asheville :D

Yeah I just heard you're gonna be coming through here later this year, that'll be awesome. :) I'm sure you'll love it here.

yeah I just started planning the trip, I guess I'll fly to NYC and travel from there. How many hours would it take with bus / trains to there from nyc?

How does that work? I am going to Europe for work in May, and was thinking of visiting Barcelona maybe.
Well you need to be introduced by a member of the club and register with an id and such. So it's not like buying in a shop like in amsterdam.

yeah I just started planning the trip, I guess I'll fly to NYC and travel from there. How many hours would it take with bus / trains to there from nyc?

It' took me 24 hours by bus. It's a 12 hour car ride. But you could probably find a plane tik for around $100.

Bagseed I dunno what you've seen already but check out La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, the beach with a sangria, check out the funicular if it's operating, the parks around the olympic stadium, parc de joan miro has ping pong tables and a cool sculpture :)

And yep I had to pay a membership fee for the club, but it was totally worth it :D

It' took me 24 hours by bus. It's a 12 hour car ride. But you could probably find a plane tik for around $100.

Nice, thanks for the info. By plane would be easier but I'm planning a month trip or something so 24h on bus would be ok, I'd get to see something.

How much are the cheapest hostels in ashev?

Shit I'm jealous I wanna stay over at Xorkoth and Delsyd housey house though their houses are two. What,?

Shit I'm jealous I wanna stay over at Xorkoth and Delsyd housey house though their houses are two. What,?

lets make it a party, u and ms. swlw come too. I met 2 girls from Queensland when I was staying in a dorm hostel in Berlin, they were hot as fuck. Bring them too

Oh yeah, I know those gals, will bring :)

Shit, if I was out there hanging with you folks I'd hope to take advantage of the great weather and enjoy a deep organic trip exploring Pisgah national forest.

Lovely, xammy. Plitvička Jezera is just across the Adriatic Sea from where my Italian ancestors have resided for more than 200 years. I can trace as far as 10 generations ago in Castignano, Italy.

Found this neat vid of a guy biking the mountain trails.

Last edited:
I think two healthy stalks of mushrooms will get me to a decent trip. 2 or 3 grams or so, maybe more.

^Have fun! :) Mushrooms are great, they were my introduction to psychedelics so nothing can get quite compare to them for me.

So I had to think a moment where I know Ween from... turns out I only ever listened to one song by them called Buenos Tardes Amigo. It was part of an awesome soundtrack from the german movie Lammbock. I really liked it now that I think about it, I should really check out some of their other stuff. Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.