• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

I took some 6-APB last Sunday on a rave and instead of dancing my girl and I stayed all night talking non-stop lol. It was great anyway, I felt like I did 6 months of therapy. However, I destroyed the inside of my mouth, almost chewed a piece off, lol. It hurts a lot right now, it's so annoying. Damn empathogens.

This weekend is my favorite festival, I'm stoked about that too. I was planning on taking DOC there, but I'm not sure I'm still young enough to skip sleep too weekends in a row lol. I guess we'll find out.

The fumarate salt of AMT is mostly how it is distributed now.... because it doesn't reek so bad that the smell bleeds through bags, and because it's way more stable. I've also seen AMT succinate. Both are around ~60% the potency of AMT freebase so you have to dose higher. But yeah I have a whole lot of AMT fumarate, or maybe succinate, I can't remember.

I took some 6-APB last Sunday on a rave and instead of dancing my girl and I stayed all night talking non-stop lol. It was great anyway, I felt like I did 6 months of therapy. However, I destroyed the inside of my mouth, almost chewed a piece off, lol. It hurts a lot right now, it's so annoying. Damn empathogens.

This weekend is my favorite festival, I'm stoked about that too. I was planning on taking DOC there, but I'm not sure I'm still young enough to skip sleep too weekends in a row lol. I guess we'll find out.

'Atta boy! :cool: I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Mine is either AMT fumarate or succinate.
I unfortunately cannot remember which one, and no longer have the original bag.

Oh, I had no idea fumarate was so prominent. I had only heard of freebase, hcl and succinate.
Now only if the prices werent so prohibitively high ... guess thats the price ya pay for domestic lol

Not sure which my aMT is either but is fumarate or succinate and thats for sure. And its such a good batch too, like one of the best drugs ever honestly. When you havent taken it for a long time and have a head full of receptors the peak off a hefty plugged dose it mindblowing. Its even better than MDMA for me because you roll like an entire day its wild.

Sure when you take Molly it has an really powerful rush to it, but the duration is pretty short generally and redosing works maybe once but after that its not the best idea. Then the crash for me off MDMA can be pretty ruff sometimes. With aMT the drug simply just fades away 18hrs later and you just fall asleep.

I dont even need to take benzos or anything like that. The aMT also has this trippy quality also which is a really cool twist. Its deff one of my favorite empathogens and drugs in general. When i move outta here and im off probabtion one of the things im gonna celebrate with is a aMT/Psilacetin trip. Im probably gonna dose it 60mg/15mg...

Despite the price and lack of quantity discount, beyond a g, Ill be kicking myself if I dont at least pick up a gram of this stuff lol the other domestic vendor said a couple years back it was in the works.. but covid happened... the lab ran into some issues and nothing more was ever said.

even though i didn't breakthrough one hour ago I got one decent hit where i saw mushroom type visuals and had a weird body high. But i feel still different right now like something cleared out my brain cobwebs.

Not sure which my aMT is either but is fumarate or succinate and thats for sure. And its such a good batch too, like one of the best drugs ever honestly. When you havent taken it for a long time and have a head full of receptors the peak off a hefty plugged dose it mindblowing. Its even better than MDMA for me because you roll like an entire day its wild
Reading stuff like this, I was really excited fit aMT, but as usual my brain just isn't into empathogens. No negatives like I get with MDMA, but no real positives either. I was just neutrally high for a really long time, and it was kinda dull. So far, the 'scalines are about as close as I can get to empathogens and still love them.

A childhood friend just informed me that they have some pre-WebTryp goodies of mine still in their deep freeze that they've been meaning to return. I'm not absolutely sure what they'll be, but I have an inkling that at least two are materials I've never tried before. I'm excited to find out!

I wish i could remeber my fucking breakthrough lmao. Was in fractal land then suddenly sober all over in a flash had no sense of time in there though. Visuals were spinning so fast and were very tryptamine based alongside the DMT body high which feels just like mushrooms

You know when it comes to DMT we have to listen to experts like Nick Sand. It is very hard to get insight out of it, but it is possible. It seems the messages come in pictures and analogies. I’ll give a few examples,

One time at the end of my DMT trip, because I was flying past the visuals, I saw a statue like object placed in the front of somebody’s home to keep away whatever they were trying to keep away. But the very presence of that statue, and the intent of keeping away something actually attracted the thing they wanted to keep away.. If that makes any sense.

One of my most fascinating ones was when I blasted off and it dealt with the notion of time. In fact, it’s one of my only trip reports in that section. I saw very clearly that there was no such thing as time, the notion that events happen, one after another is impossible, and that everything happens at the exact same time from that place in eternity. As I was witnessing this, I could no longer see how events happen one after another. But then I started coming down and I lost that vision and then the only thing I can see was events happening one after another again and I lost what I had just seen but it left a big impression.

20 mg sandwiched between two herbs is all. I really need to pretty much blastoff. I never had a Vape.

I think maybe since i have already many insights into reality on heavy doses of LSD and shrooms that there probably aint much for me to gain from the DMT realm.

I can see why the breakthrough seems pretty extreme for most people it does take you out of body and the room. But the space it took me is just another psychedelic realm.

if i take enough mushrooms i also get the same ringing noise in my ears.

it did feel peaceful for the short time in that other world.

in 2020 after changa i saw the walls rip apart to spell out LOVE and saw the face of god. Now that was a insight.

DMT is just unpredictable. Infact i like changa more since the trip becomes longer.

Though no matter what drug i take, no psychedelic trip has ever come close to the trip i experienced the first time i ever took LSD when i took 3 hits of LSD. Expect maybe my last ever k hole i took that scared me off ketamine. That shit was insane it transported me back in time to that trip and to some very dark realms where i felt demons trying to grab my soul as i was crushed under the hand of god.

But pretty much all psychedelics on their own now feel lackluster to me after doing so many combos.

Maybe if i smoke DMT again ill do it at the peak of a high dose LSD trip while on ketamine. That would be fucking wild lol

Sometimes I feel like I already got all the insights I’m ever gonna get too. The only thing I got out of psychedelics these days is a peaceful place that I could reach for some moments. Seems all my insights were done in my teens. Ha ha.

But that doesn’t mean reality can’t be diced and sliced in different ways that make new insights. With DMT you gotta pay extra attention.

same here, I just get taken to a very peaceful place where i can rest my head and float away with the visuals and the feeling of love and unity.

I feel quite fresh waking up today. Maybe the insight I got was that I don't need psychedelics anymore, the DMT acutally made me more rational in my approach to them lol. Already done alot of healing and have the tools to work with.

What it did do was shift me from yeah DMT is dying too DMT is 100% not NDE or released on death in enough amounts.

Death is a mystery till we die.

I actually emailed the NDERF.org site and told them I love their site and their NDE's stories. But I suggested they remove any where a person was actually alive and on a psychedelic. We all know how that goes. To me an NDE is when someone's heart and breathing have stopped and have something to say, not the people that take DMT and claim such an experience, lol We can all do that. I am interested in the people like this doctor that died, not drug experiences.

This is a true NDE IMO Underwater for 20 minutes and no brain damage.

All of my biggest breakthru psychedelic trips, what are known as ++++'s happened to me in my twenties primarily. It seems like back in that period when i really started going for it with the heavy dosing it all was just so mindblowing, like the heavens were parting. This would all happen with just me taking psychedelics themselves but things have changed.

For me to have a truly powerful earth shaking trip now i have to be on a dissociative as well, mixing them with 4-AcO-DMT is pretty much my goto when i wanna blow the doors off the hinges. Even just Dissos on there own i feel like i am gaining so much from them as time goes by. Like when im in a hole and having all the secrets of the universe offered up for me on a silver platter, just nothing can compare to that.

The best part ja its repeatable. I know for an absolute fact that if i sniff a half a gram of FXE tonight im gonna be left in awe and so grateful for this life. I know that dissos are dangerous, i mean physically they will damage you in ways psychedelics just never could. But the draw they have is so powerful and i daydream about them all the time.

Cant wait until i get to go on another FXE trip in the fall its gonna be such a long wait, but when i do it will sure be a treat. And im gonna deff be off the Zyprexa then so im gonna do some combos with it like 2C-E, 2C-B, DOC and 4-AcO-DMT, at different times of course just one of those mixed with FXE and n2O.

So I went to a really cool show last night. It was my first time going to this venue and I liked it a whole lot.

What I really like about it is that they have an EDM show every week. I'm stoked about it.

I met a lot of people. Got a few phone numbers. I heard there was K around the after party and I'm excited about hearing that. I haven't holed since 2013.

Now I'm thinking about going to this Shrek rave that's going on tonight. I haven't slept and I dunno if I will.

I would take some DOC tonight since I've been rolling so much but I have to ride my motorized bike there and back and the last time I rode it tripping on 2c-e was a bit scary.

Just when I thought edm was dead around here. Thank goodness for internet searches for "edm show 'your city' " it turns out not only does this venue deliver weekly but there is this rave tonight.

So I went to a really cool show last night. It was my first time going to this venue and I liked it a whole lot.

What I really like about it is that they have an EDM show every week. I'm stoked about it.

I met a lot of people. Got a few phone numbers. I heard there was K around the after party and I'm excited about hearing that. I haven't holed since 2013.

Now I'm thinking about going to this Shrek rave that's going on tonight. I haven't slept and I dunno if I will.

I would take some DOC tonight since I've been rolling so much but I have to ride my motorized bike there and back and the last time I rode it tripping on 2c-e was a bit scary.

Just when I thought edm was dead around here. Thank goodness for internet searches for "edm show 'your city' " it turns out not only does this venue deliver weekly but there is this rave tonight.

DOC is way more functional than 2C-E, but still it's best not to drive tripping. Though I have to admit that I have driven on DOC a lot of time. I used to frequently go "river hiking" (climbing boulders up a mountain river, very dangerous and the most fun thing ever) with my friend and we would both take DOC, 1.5 to 2mg. It's always the perfect day, fantastic conversation and insights into our lives, worldly sorts of insights that come from conversation and a focused mind. The adventure takes 8 to 10 hours, at which point it's post peak in the plateau stage where I always feel like I functioning at 150%, and it's never a problem for me to drive us home at that point. Not that I recommend that to anyone. Actually though, whenever I make the 13 hour drive to visit my family, I take 0.5mg of DOC, because it makes me able to focus on driving without getting tired, better than anything else, including adderall or similar, because of the duration. It's a sub-tripping dose, though.

Yeah man, low doses of DOC are so good. In the past on days when i got really shitty sleep the night before i would take 300-500ugs of DOC first thing when i woke up before i had to leave for work. This would give me a warm and gentle push making the world take on a little more sparkle.

It wouldnt be near a tripping dose but it would have a pleasing stimulation and id have intresting thought patterns throughout the day, socializing was enjoyable. It wouldnt effect my cooking at all, made it super enjoyable. Ive used it for this purpose many times and would deff choose it over traditional amphetamine type drugs.

Its one of my favorite phenethylamines and has great micro/macro dosing ability, as well as plenty of depth when taken in a full on recreational dose. When you dose in the 2-3mg range it is incredibly euphoric for me and with pleasing fast moving visuals. The duration is excellent for me as well, i love drugs that last all day long.