• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

You're kiddin', right? I've already ranted endlessly about the horrors of its peculiar ototoxic properties.

So all of that can be found by search, but the bottom line is: don't tread that one like you would any other random dissociative.

It's an opioid first and foremost, you could say.

And not for binging purposes.

I used 3 ho pcp nearly everyday for around 3 months or however long it took to go through a gram. In my experience the opioid effects were overstated. I never experienced any sort of withdrawal, certainly nothing resembling opioid withdrawal. As with most dissociatives I just slept a little more for a few days and felt pretty much back to normal after that. It was more “chill” than 3 Meo pcp but if I were to judge by subjective effects than Mxipr and Mxpr felt more opioid like to me, with that warm hug feeling you get from real opioids.
Kratom has withdrawals that resembles
real opioids with watery eyes and nose, yawning, that crawl out of your skin feeling and the infamous restless legs. It’s avoidable if you keep your doses low, around 5g a day range I don’t experience any withdrawals but when I’ve gone into 10-15g a day is when the withdrawals start to show up for me.
I’ve actually used dissociatives to ride out the withdrawals from Kratom and it helped a lot.

Last edited:
Oh no, no withdrawal issues. It's just that its activity on paper reads as an assassination plan on your inner ear. And yes with overuse the hair cells start dropping like mad.

Leaving for Berlin tomorrow, work... But I'll try to combine it with pleasure :cool: it's gonna be, uhm, tough, double-dose ritalin will be required
I should have some time to fuck around though, I was desperately looking for a nice party this weekend but it appears I'm right in between all the top weekends. Maybe I should look up some top 10 things to see in Berlin

look at the reichstag and all those wall pieces. gonna make you feel rich.

Year of the Phenethylamine indeed.

I checked every letter in my room. There were so many jiffy bags. I found nothing. Each drawer, my PC, the letters again. Many times over two years.

Then I went to clear out a PSU box and lifted the carboard out, and there it was; the drug wedinos needed to allocate some kind of GCMS mapping to correctly determin. A half G inside a letter.

2C-T-4

Not special as such, but rare, original, and reserved. My friend is swapping me meacaline for a dose (!) - so a dose for me, a dose for him, and then 200-500mg (the rest) reserved for an old friend if they still want to deal with my laxidazicle forgetfulness for round three.

Where the fuck did the bk-2cb and MXP go though. I had loads.

Yep. I called 2C-T-4 special as well when exploring the Shulgin alphabet.

Phens overlap, yet have their own curiosities. Yet this one goes into a whole other direction compared to the other letters.

(How it compares to the other T numbers I don't know.)

Yep. I called 2C-T-4 special as well when exploring the Shulgin alphabet.

Phens overlap, yet have their own curiosities. Yet this one goes into a whole other direction compared to the other letters.

(How it compares to the other T numbers I don't know.)

Goes back in time, or distorts it, so I hear.

erowid trip reports are not very endearing. Can either of you summarise the experience/dose?

Unfortunately it was meant to be 2C-T-7, but the vendor fucked up. I tracked him down a few years later and he went "Fuck, I wondered" where my 2C-T-4 went", and sent me two of his three last doses of 2C-T-7.

found it to be nothing special at 10mg. t-2 and t-7 seem to be much better and the best is reported to be 2c-t-13.
10mg were kinda meh and uncomfortable for me too. It definitely shines at higher doses though.

erowid trip reports are not very endearing. Can either of you summarise the experience/dose?
You didn‘t find my T-4 Erowid report to be endearing? ;) I was greatly surprised by how strong and beautiful it was at 15mg. Extremely euphoric, physically intense, confusing and long-lasting, so the whole package really. It‘s unlike any PEA I‘ve tried which is why I liked it so much. A real gem when dosed right but I admit it is not the most user-friendly psychedelic.

10mg were kinda meh and uncomfortable for me too. It definitely shines at higher doses though.

You didn‘t find my T-4 Erowid report to be endearing? ;) I was greatly surprised by how strong and beautiful it was at 15mg. Extremely euphoric, physically intense, confusing and long-lasting, so the whole package really. It‘s unlike any PEA I‘ve tried which is why I liked it so much. A real gem when dosed right but I admit it is not the most user-friendly psychedelic.

I didn't find it, they were all so scathing, but I searched for a glimmer of hope. When i read all the titles about fucking with time, I thought salvia, and bailed.

I do get on with the atypical psychedelics: AMT, 5-MeO-DALT, firm favourites; loved the lesser loved dissos too - MXP, Ephenedine.

loved the lesser loved dissos too - MXP, Ephenedine.

only had diphenidine and MXP, the latter was too lax. but ephenidine i believe to be rather good, too. something more like Diphenidine. The methoxy group on MXP ruined everything imo.

only had diphenidine and MXP, the latter was too lax. but ephenidine i believe to be rather good, too. something more like Diphenidine. The methoxy group on MXP ruined everything imo.

Diphenidine makes you taste like dentists and doctors surgeries, very odd. Makes you taste all clinical, like whatever they clean the floors with. Would love to know what that is.

Ephenidine was gorgeous. IIRC about 60G and a nice glow. I holed once and my parents found me in theirn garden and freaked out. I told them I'd been communicating with interdimensional aliens and was here to save the earth. I absolutely do not remember at all, but they certainly do! God knows what happened.

Diphenidine makes you taste like dentists and doctors surgeries, very odd. Makes you taste all clinical, like whatever they clean the floors with. Would love to know what that is.

dont know what you mean. it was white powder, free of smell that i got cheap shortly before everyone sold it in the uk, 10GBP i believe. 200mg was perfect. not the best for combinations though, ach's like o-pce are more usable there. but a solid and special dissociative on its own. so sad i cannot take a full dose of a disso again at any time of my life.