• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like that track isn't working for me

edit: maybe there's caching/encoding slowness at SC, looks like you just posted, so I'll try again in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you found the numerous instances of 'AMT' in the poem :D The least obvious one is the first letter of the first three sentences. If you got that one, good job, here is your birthday cake.
eOV9tAy.jpg

I can't wait to see Melvins in a couple months....going to have to save some money for an uber haha... the music goes so well with dissos and psyches..

I hope you found the numerous instances of 'AMT' in the poem :D The least obvious one is the first letter of the first three sentences. If you got that one, good job, here is your birthday cake.
eOV9tAy.jpg

Uh yeah, duh I got that, as if. 8)

Numerous references have been made to AMT tonight in my brain.

How did you find this Mario cake images that is so customizable? Are you a sorcerer?

A belated happy birthday xorkoth!! hope you had a lot of fun, also with the AMT!

Was considering AMT for tomorrow but I want to do it when I can afford to skip my dexamp a day before and after. Oh well, lots of other beauties <3

Met some dudes today for a (community) oyster mushroom growing project I now help set up, pretty cool! Quite alternative guys, and I think I talked about psychedelics with all of them haha :D Hopefully I can offer good ideas about how to do things technically. They were nice guys :) One of them was really much more practically experienced with this but still, could offer ideas, sweet brainstorming and smoked a joint with him on the way to the station lol

Nice, and thanks. :)

I removed the link to my jam... gonna try to find and remove the rest too. It was brought to my attention that it's super easy to discover who I really am through that, not mention it also affects the rest of my band. I wouldn't care if plenty of you guys knew but tons of people browse Bluelight who aren't even registered. So... yeah. I made an anonymous soundcloud account, in the future I'll put stuff on there.

Yea I totally found who you were months back because of it and then friend requested you on facebook =D

Quite some time ago a bunch of BLers put their photos up on the social thread. That seemed pretty brazen to me. I presume everyone put up fake photos to confuse would be LE or stalkers =D

I put a video of myself playing one time, but that's it.

Just got paranoid and removed all the posts that had the link to my soundcloud from the archive too. Hehe. In the future I will still share stuff but put it on my dummy soundcloud.

I took some 2C-C today. Just wanted to share some thoughts because I like to do that and it's bursting inside of me.

I'm completely suffused with love right now. The woman I love is asleep upstairs. I fucking love her so much, she's perfect. And I don't mean, like, yeah she's perfect, looks perfect, acts perfect. I mean, perfect for me. Every single thing about this works. I like everything about her, and about her way, and about our way together. We just laid in bed talking about how crazy it is that this even exists. Like, how can we get along so well? How can it be so perfect? Every time I look at her she's the best thing I've ever seen. I catch her looking at me sometimes and the love I see in her eyes and her face is breathtaking. I admire her so much, the way she is wounded inside but she doesn't let it destroy her. Nope, she's sweet and silly and absolutely unwaveringly kind and considerate and rational. I can't imagine getting along with someone better. It's almost unbelievable, we said to each other... who doesn't even come close to getting in a fight in going on 3 years? I've never even felt frustrated with her beyond a minor thing in the moment here and there, and vice versa, but we just say it and I know for me, I respect her so much that if she tells me something I'm doing, my only instinct is to respond with understanding. I've never felt wronged by her even in a small way, and she has never felt wronged by me either. I've never felt so respected by anyone. I have only been in 3 relationships in my life and one of them was in high school, but I am certain that what I have is really special, and I appreciate it so. fucking. much. This is the way I always feel, I've thought about this before. 2C-C is definitely making me feel it extra hard though and maybe get really mushy about it. I'm so high right now, on love. I really didn't think it was possible to have this profoundly beautiful thing with someone, so pure, so unblemished by anything hurtful. I knew I would find love again, but I didn't think this thing was possible, it was just a dream. Every single thing has been good, and getting better and better. I think back to my last relationship and I realize so starkly the difference between that and this. The other was a sick thing, twisted by fear and resentment, a grotesque sort of Stockholm syndrome going on in my head. I hated her and loved her at the same time, it was profoundly unhealthy even though in the good times I felt love, and at the time I thought it was profound. And I suppose it was. But this... this is love, a deep and peaceful love borne from mutual respect and admiration, and an accumulation of shared experiences and increased closeness. I don't need to try anyone else, I know that this here, this is it.

I'm reeling a little, I needed to communicate that externally in some way, sorry for being fully sappy but damn if I don't feel like the luckiest person on Earth. <3

:)

I would very much like to meet her, and you too, someday! It sounds like we would all get along quite well.

There must be some waves, carrying us, and pulling us together. Or else, whence comes this sort of love? I don't know if that makes sense to you, but it does to me. X)

I took 900 mgs of DXM yesterday. I forgot most of it but I remember I was hallucinating trees. I threw up and mangaged the throw p in a cup in time. I remember floating down to the candy world where everything was candy, I remember an alien poking my face. And when I went to smoke a cig. I closed my eyes and imagined I was sharing it with Arnold from hey arnold. I felt some of the usual too. I felt like I was spinning around. Every time I take DXM I feel like that. I love DXM I have so many stories :) just wanted to share this.

I suppose I wish I was one of the people who tolerate it well, or maybe I don't?... It's fine though at low levels. High doses and when combined with LSD both sound really nuts... thing like binocular vision etc..

The physical fuzziness like the hypnotic effects from K seem to really enable those immersive emergent experiences!

Mad decent party last night. Full moon energy was lit, and I was crunk, along with about half the other people there. The other half were tripping on acid. When there's just one person in my radius tripping on L I can sense it, when there is 15, I'm basically tripping along with them, minus the visuals, but the electricity of the energy and swirly wit is palpable.
I talked at length with my partner about details of establishing our entheogen religion. He handed me a large binder filled with writings he has already put together on the subject of, for instance, using psilocybin in a sacred context, a spiritual setting. The connections are forming very quickly.

Contact highs are totally real. My guitar player friend always feels like he's tripping when we're tripping and hanging out with him. I've had people have visuals before when I didn't even tell them I was tripping.

Contact highs are totally real. My guitar player friend always feels like he's tripping when we're tripping and hanging out with him. I've had people have visuals before when I didn't even tell them I was tripping.

Interesting! I've always thought contact highs were at least in part dependent on a psychosomatic response - then again, dogs definitely seem to have a sixth sense for tripping people - I had a trip not too long ago where I had been listening to music quietly in my room, came out for the first time, and before I even got downstairs my pupper was super excited/agitated and barking his little pupper head off. I went out front to smoke a cigarette and I could still hear him barking inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.