• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you like LSD?

I am a big fan of LSD, although my name refers less to Hofmann and more to my favourite tripping activity! If a substance doesn't enhance a bike ride then I'm not particularly interested, planning on trying AL-LAD and DOC in the future which I hope will make for a fun journey.

It's been a while since I've enjoyed any drugs though, had a bit of a rough time at the start of the year after I moved house and started a new job, a few weeks in I was stuck in lock-down in a shit flat with no friends around. 3 months without any face to face conversation was much harder than I thought. I've been on anti-depressants since and doing much better now, I felt like it was a good time to take a break from all substances to make sure I knew what my baseline was I guess. Looking forward to some experiments later this year though!
I've called the Samaritans before about skipping some pointless business meeting. I've thought occasionally recently (not seriously) if I just killed myself... would that be easier?
I've had similar thoughts, serious or not I think it shows that something needs to change right? Good on you for calling the Samaritans though, I spent years bottling all those thoughts up and never got them out in the open, I found that once I've said it out loud, I can actually start to deal with it.
Welcome Bicycle Tripper
Thanks! Good to be here :)

I am a big fan of LSD, although my name refers less to Hofmann and more to my favourite tripping activity! If a substance doesn't enhance a bike ride then I'm not particularly interested, planning on trying AL-LAD and DOC in the future which I hope will make for a fun journey.

Welcome, I don't mention it often here because it's frowned upon but my favorite activity is similar to yours except I have an engine between my legs. When I first started using drugs I wasn't interested in anything that didn't make me a better rider or driver. I would take LSD and get hyper focused. It would take seconds off my lap times. I'd never tell anyone to do it because it's really dangerous but I had a closed course plus all the free gas I wanted back then. Ironically, the two accidents that ended my riding career both happened while I was sober.

LSD would put me in the zone. I could find lines on a track that didn't exist and no one would ever think of attempting sober. It's that odd place where you're totally focused and relaxed at the same time. Any drug I took was just an enhancement of the high I was already getting from the natural speed. I understand why you ride high and never understood the stigma against it unless someone was doing it on a public road.

every trip is always different. I have never seen the same trip visual twice which saddens me sometimes cause some of the coolest things i have seen i know i will never reexperience
Can you remember them now, and what about them that you thought was so cool, its like what applecore and others have said, those are the things we mull over later and express ourselves with creatively. IMO its the best thing about psychedelics. I like using colored crayons and paper, pen and pencil, and music to work those 'demons' out. Its really really helped me to remember all the good in all my trips, and its well worth the exercise.

I do apologise for such shameless self-indulgent misery when there are people in the world who are starving, blind, destitute. Ah, what am I saying...
In the words of Neil Young, "Though my problems are meaningless, that don't make them go away".
Great song by the way, an all time fave for sure for me:

Thats awesome! One of my most memorable trips was spent cycling around, on 100 uf ETH-LAD. I havent ride my bike many other times while tripping, but always had a blast when I did. Another great one was 2C-E. I was actually feeling kinda anxious at the first bit of the trip, with all that extra energy. But then I put headphones on and went out with my bike. Best possible decision, trip turned into awesomeness.

Should try it more often, but I usually trip with other people. Next solo trip will be spent biking, its decided.

Last edited:
Can you remember them now, and what about them that you thought was so cool, its like what applecore and others have said, those are the things we mull over later and express ourselves with creatively. IMO its the best thing about psychedelics. I like using colored crayons and paper, pen and pencil, and music to work those 'demons' out. Its really really helped me to remember all the good in all my trips, and its well worth the exercise.
Most trips i can remember bits and pieces from usally able to remeber better when im on acid. But the main takeaways and height of the trips i always carry with me as long as to much weed wasen't consumed on them blurring the memories a bit but i can still bring those back aswell.

I regret not getting at least some of the straight distallate to use for edibles in retrospect but yeah the carts are pretty great. So cheap also considering how much use I get out of one. I can Vape a gram cart all day long for 7 days minimum and if I'm conservative last a little longer. But yeah I really wish I got at least 5 grams of the distallate just to gobble up in edibles maybe it will be back up again soon not only bulk. Didn't realize at the time I could just eat it as is I would of got that instead of gummies. I really liked the high orally alot it's as I imagined it be a smoother oral THC trip/buzz. In all honestly Delta-8 is one of my favorite drugs at this point, when I take 2-3 big rips off the Vape im left in bliss and all the troubles in my life feel more manageable for awhile.

Really love distillate. Sometimes would give my mom a little bit in a gelcap. Once accidently gave her a little too much which she had a bad reaction to and started freaking out since I thought I accidently dosed my mom with some 2ct4. When I was getting the cap ready for her I dropped it and it rolled to the side of the desk. I thought I may of accidently picked up a small 3mg 2c-t4 cap I made for a redose that I had lost a few days before. Like a week later I found the cap of t4 confirming I didn't dose my mom.

Used occasionally smoke out of my yocan with her. Once while coming down from 4-aco-det and mxe vaped up and bunch of distillate and shatter with her; we were passing it back and forth taking big hits like it was a blunt and ended up having a good talk. She's not even a drug user or anything before I introduced her to oil she hadn't done any thc since 10 years before I was born.

Last edited:
I've been having a similar compulsion. The shorter duration and less serious nature of the buzz causes me to hit the pen all day long if I've got nothing goin on... I've managed to use a whole 1mL cart in like 3 days. I mean, it's cheap, but not a 1g cart every 3 days kinda cheap lol... can't afford to keep hitting it the way I have been.
What exactly is D8, I know there are thc components that don't necessarily get you 'high'. I buy recreational flower and leave it that? I know there's a bunch delta or thc stuff in shops, but the chemistry is a little daunting when all I really want to do is recreate smoking pot when I was younger.

delta-8 THC is a naturally occurring cannabinoid, which does get you high, it's quite similar to regular delta-9 THC, but different, less intense, without any anxiety/paranoia component, or at least way less. The commercially available stuff is actually synthesized from CBD, because in the plant, the concentrations of delta-8 that occur are very small.

I'm going deep with this tincture god knows how much Cannabinoids are moving through me. One time I took this big swig off the vial and straight napped for like two hours and woke up high as a fucking kite. I just ordered these 75mg Delta-8-THC each edibles also which I'm pretty pumped for will have twenty and got more carts on the way also. But yeah this full spectrum extract is excellent Cannabis product holy crap, still hitting Vape also have been using Girl Scout Cookies cart.

I've noticed the past couple days getting super high off D8 that it absolutely kills my capacity to have a conversation if I'm more than buzzed. The classic "What was I talking about?" thing is happening as much as it used to when I first started smoking weed years ago. It's like nothing except that moment is in my brain. As soon as something is past, it just falls out. I can't keep track of context well, either. Etc.

I've noticed the past couple days getting super high off D8 that it absolutely kills my capacity to have a conversation if I'm more than buzzed. The classic "What was I talking about?" thing is happening as much as it used to when I first started smoking weed years ago. It's like nothing except that moment is in my brain. As soon as something is past, it just falls out. I can't keep track of context well, either. Etc.
Yeah I'm a daily benzo user and my memory was fine until I gotta into d8 recently lol.

Admittedly I haven't smoked any d9 in a while, but I feel like weed/d8 is just naturally bliss inducing because of the way it keeps you in the moment. Your memory goes to shit, thought slows, and all you can think about is the here and now. Somehow d9 has become very anxiety-inducing for me but d8 is like d9's laid back brother you befriend after getting to know them and then you become better friends with them because it turns out they're wayyyy chiller heh.

Oh man I'm totally that d9 brother, and my brother is d8. He's way chiller than me and forms much better friendships, sometimes with people that I befriended first. I'm proud of my brother for being that kind of guy and wish I was more like him in that way :D

I've had similar thoughts, serious or not I think it shows that something needs to change right? Good on you for calling the Samaritans though, I spent years bottling all those thoughts up and never got them out in the open, I found that once I've said it out loud, I can actually start to deal with it.
Yeah man, I mean, fuck, right, if you have to call a mental health support helpline... something is fucking wrong! I even felt bad calling them because of potentially taking up space for people who have "real problems" are actually suicidal or whatever... but every problem is a real problem, really. Even now though I feel kinda like a ... I dunno, I won't use a degrading term but I felt it made me weak because I called them after a really heated text conversation with my business partner of my own company. I remember I was sitting on the train like urgh, I owe it to the staff to be there but then was like you know what... fuck this. Fuck this. Then I phoned up the Samaritans and just bitched for a bit.

I forgot to welcome you to the forum in my moroseness yesterday, so, welcome! :D

We should all be grateful to live in an age where these kind of services exist, I'm not sure if the Samaritans are global or if similar services exist in other countries.. I hope they do. When I've managed to extricate myself from the drudgefuckery that is my life right now I think I'll try to volunteer for a bit.. hopefully help some people who have "real problems". ;)

I need to get some of this D8-THC y'all are blathering about... I need to keep a clearish head while I navigate my way out of this minor shitriver that I've wamdered into but after that, holy fuck I'm gonna have to do some celebrating.

Evening all, my Bluelight brothers and sisters. Hope you are all happy, healthy, and well.

Have not been around so much recently as have been dealing with some personal things, first world problems for sure, but as it's my life they seem fairly important to me, heh.

After a month long benzo binge I quit over 2 or 3 or weeks using gabapentin, gabapentin I must say has zero anxiolytic effect for me I think, I didn't have a seizure so there's that but I also did not feel good.

I had also quit kratom entirely having suffered through what at the time I thought were pretty dire withdrawals but in the grand scheme of things probably were not.

For a few weeks anyway I was sober but basically pretty useless, not really able to concentrate on anything. I switched to baclofen in place of phenibut which surprisingly seemed to have some kind of psychoactive impact enough that I didn't hate waking up every morning.

So following a few weeks of almost sobriety, coffee occasionally, also had a liver function test which came back clean coz I'm a hypochondriac like that. I'm now back to using kratom daily again for the last few days, armodafinil for energy, overusing coffee, taking the odd valium or clonazepam to smooth things out again. Even dipping into tiny tiny bumps of 3-MeO-PCE / DCK, nowhere near hole doses, I don't desire it right now, and I have to be really fucking careful with those ones. I actually just bought some rollable tobacco for the first time in maybe a year or 2... The reason for this, basically, is that I just cannot work without being on something. Literally when I sit down at my computer I start getting anxious. I just start thinking of everything I'd rather be doing instead. As a result I escape in TV shows, not so many drugs this year at all in fact which you would think would help but it has not, not so much exercise this year either when I used to be a fitness freak, but it's not enough... I can't escape myself and the pressure of my choices, or lack of them...

I have an easy life, I know, and I've made excuses over excuses for why I should just pull myself together, be grateful for what I have, maybe it's the drugs? Maybe I need to exercise more. Maybe I need to stop complaining. Maybe I need to be someone other than who I am... But, it's coming to a head now. It's not the drugs. I know who I am. I have a problem though which I've complained about to a few of you and is obvious to everyone in my life who knows me personally that through a series of bad decisions, fear of failure, passivity on my part, I've made a life for myself that is comfortable but on a trajectory that I explicitly do not enjoy. I only have myself to blame here. I'm not looking for sympathy. I guess I just wanna share and consider you guys my friends even though I've never met any of you in real life. I need to extricate myself from a business arrangement that I've stupidly and passively allowed myself to get in way too deep and that it is going to be difficult to do. I think that I am ready now though. I think I have set things up enough that I can jump. I'm not going to jump right away. I still need to do this sensibly, carefully... but, fuck... I'm 32, I'm banging my head against a wall thinking I can ride this out to a peace of mind that is never ever going to come, that much is clear now. Money isn't everything. It's not an ideal climate in the world to jump ship, I know many people would perhaps rightfully look on my relentless moaning with disdain. I know many people will tell me I'm an idiot for even thinking it, and maybe I am... It's no-one else's fault... purely my own. I've invested myself in a life I don't want, an endeavour I don't care about. I've tried so many times to extricate myself but always failed to do so... but I won't fail this time. This is it. I'm out. I'm gonna be a bit poorer for a while but that's fine. It's not gonna be immediate which sucks and is gonna hurt but I'm just gonna have to suffer through it. Maybe I'm an ungrateful fool who doesn't know how lucky I am... but what I'm doing right now, is killing me. It's not that's it's even hard work. It's just that it consumes my every waking moment and all my thoughts are focused on when am I going to be done with this? Again... I've been lucky... I am lucky. I have a comfortable life. But I'm trapped in it. No more... this has to be the end of the road. Thank you for reading anyone who did read this far and I do apologise for such shameless self-indulgent misery when there are people in the world who are starving, blind, destitute. Ah, what am I saying... maybe the mental health forum would be a better place for this. I'll be OK I'm sure.

I know I am very late but my condolences about your cat @Xorkoth, I meant to say earlier but wasn't in the best place and also didn't wanna hijack your own grief, I hope you don't mind me bringing it up now, but weirdly coincidentally my sister's cat died a few weeks ago too, I think actually within a day of your own bereavement. She has a bunch of them but this one was the oldest and a survivor from my childhood when we lived together, so I went over to visit her as I knew she was gonna be put down, she had some kind of growth on her kidney that wasn't getting better, wasn't eating, was just getting weaker and weaker... was a weirdly solemn occasion. My mum was there too, my sister is a vet nurse so she pre-sedated her - Jess - apparently this is standard practice, although she's not authorised to actually euthanise so her friend had to come over to do it, so it was me, my mum, my sister and my sister's vet friend sitting around this old cat in the garden, wrapped in a blanket, with a pre-prepared biohazard death drug ready for IV... she was already kinda unresponsive, pupils massively dilated, I wondered in a macabre way if she was experiencing a kitty K-hole of a sort, but this time she wouldn't be coming out of it, but proceeding through the eye at the centre of the maze, to whatever lies beyond. It only took about a quarter of the well-labelled biohazard syringe for her to slip away.. and with it another vestige of my childhood I guess. I think it was a good death though, as far as such things go, at least.

Anyway I love all of you and feel an inclination to apologise for just dipping in and bringing the mood down, heh. PLUR.

I feel your strife homie. Drugs make work easier, it's simple as that. I take drugs on a rotating schedule to help kill back pain and help time move quicker when framing and drywalling. I'm making pretty damn good money, but I can tell when I don't dose, my performance is completely different. The day crawls by, I cant get into a good cognitive flow, layout seems more complicated, it's trickey.

I've committed to having 1 or 2 sober days per work week and the rest is Kratom, Dextroamphetamine, phenylpricetam, phenibut, LSD and coffee with about a mg of etiz 5 days a week to sleep. And weed, all the time weed of course.

I keep telling myself, when I start college, I'll be sober. *"Incert laughs here"*

But, using less is still a win. My usage is down significantly from years past, been thinking about getting back on a low dose (100 - 125 mg) of testosterone propinate per week to help with my crumbling body and aches. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak, but there's drugs that can help... and around the merry go round I go too my man haha.

Just take it one day at a time. One thing that worked well for me is putting all my drugs in storage where I can't reach them easily. Came off (pretty much) everything for about a month that way. Surprisingly was able to sleep with no taper off etizolam, didn't need stims for a while etc. It was nice to be off, then getting back on was a good time too.

I have some memantine I've been meaning to try too, just to mix it up a bit. We're all in the same boat with the love-hate-drug-work relationships.

Sending some love your way homie <3

Yeah I'm a daily benzo user and my memory was fine until I gotta into d8 recently lol.

Admittedly I haven't smoked any d9 in a while, but I feel like weed/d8 is just naturally bliss inducing because of the way it keeps you in the moment. Your memory goes to shit,

My personal opinion is that being in the moment is part of the medicine of cannabis. There were some some tests on driving and founds some people drove safer after smoking because they were more in the moment. Where as maybe a mommy with 3 kids in the car is turning around while driving, grabbing things, just bayelling at kids, basically not being int he moment. The smoker has two hands on the wheel. They actually called the result of smoking making driving safer in some people as risk aversion. (I am looking for the study and link) So yeah, it appears memory is broken but it is just where the attention is at that moment. All memories can be recalled. It is the recall prcocess that gets thrown out the window when one is in the moment. Thoughts and memories seem to fly overhead until they are focused on.

I also think the high is part of the medicine and I get an eye twitch when I read about separating the medicine from the high. Insight is good. How can that not be miedicine for some? It is a poison for the lazy guy playing video games all day and mooching off of people, but a tool for others.

Anywhoo, that is as close as I get to a weed commercial. lol I just think that stoner reputation that has emerged over years by say people like some of my family members I have is shallow. There is a lot going on when someone is stoned or tripping that is useful.

I also know some sharp people that have been on benzos for years and some not so sharp people that never touched benzos. I know there is a concern on cognitive effects but my personal opinion is the mind is a muscle, keep it exercised and it can take a lot. So a few people I know on clonazopam and alprazolam for years are very sharp and their jobs keep their mind in use. Similar to how I know some people on methadone for 20-25 years that have good dental health and no bone issues.

I want to try some of these new D8s D9's and start experimenting with vaping some of these. I am someone who can smoke any weed at anytime without anxiety so I don't need to tone anything down. But still I am curious. This has been interesting reading.

Last edited:
I tried a new to me cannabinoid yesterday. Gummies made with CBN distillate. CBN is what THC degrades into. I found it to be a lot more noticeable of a feeling than CBD but still not really psychoactive. You can feel it strong in the body though, It made me feel VERY relaxed. Combined with a dab of delta 8 it felt like a strong indica. According to the sleep monitor on my watch I got really good sleep last night and it felt like it when I woke up. I’ve seen people on reddit call it the benzo of cannabinoids. I’m going to get a gram to experiment with, I think this will be a great sleep aid.

I tried a new to me cannabinoid yesterday. Gummies made with CBN distillate. CBN is what THC degrades into. I found it to be a lot more noticeable of a feeling than CBD but still not really psychoactive. You can feel it strong in the body though, It made me feel VERY relaxed. Combined with a dab of delta 8 it felt like a strong indica. According to the sleep monitor on my watch I got really good sleep last night and it felt like it when I woke up. I’ve seen people on reddit call it the benzo of cannabinoids. I’m going to get a gram to experiment with, I think this will be a great sleep aid.

I need to try this. I've been searching for a sleep aide that I could take every night for a long time. When I first started having sleeping problems weed would do the trick but now it just makes my mind race and keeps me up for hours. I tried Delta-8 last night for the first time. It's good stuff. My friend fried the coil in my only cartridge because he held down the button on my box mod too long. I just dug out 3 good sized balls and threw it in with some CBD bud I have. Going to have to stock up on some of this stuff. It feels like smoking cannabis used to feel for me. I get good effects without my heart feeling like it's going to come out of my chest.

Apparently CBN is as effective as Valium for sleep, according to studies that I've heard about.

Oh man I gotta get me some CBN, then!

I received my huge bag of AMT today. It's AMT fumarate (or succinate, I can't remember), and I took 70mg at around 12:30 (around noon that is). Had among the nicest of all AMT experiences, just straight up rolly, talking a lot, and then also, for the first time ever, I got visuals from it. It reminded me very much of MDA, that kind of visuals, almost a bit delirious, but really pleasant, I kept thinking way more stuff was going on in the peripheral vision, I kept seeing people.

Our old drummer for my original band was in town and we had an epic get-together. Now I gotta sleep, got band practice tomorrow, and need to learn a couple of covers before that.

Yeah I took like 15mg yesterday morning, felt like shit the whole day lol, massive headache too. =D
Gotta try a larger dose sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.