• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dose was so strong I tripped easily for 10-11 hours until I fell asleep, smoked Weed around midnight and it brought me back up there. Feeling nice and refreshed today that was an incredible success tight there. I never had any physical issues whatsoever but for awhile there mentally it was a bit of a beast and when I was peaking and shit got Swirly I was wondering how much stronger is this gonna get. It went from me feeling like I was in control to being at this stuff's mercy with the quickness. But I just had to go with it and I was alright, fucking love this shit. Whole reason I love taking psychedelics so much.

Had an insane experience with 4-HO-MET and ketamine. I can't even describe it properly but I will try.

Three hours into a 24 mg 4-HO-MET trip, I IM'd 80 mg of Ketamine. As I holed I had the feeling that I was slowly tapping into something I've always known, and we have all always known but pretend to forget to go on with our lives. Then I got the feeling of returning to some original level of consciusness and realizing that we are all participants of that kind of awareness about the true nature of reality. I was confused as to what exactly that awareness was supposed to be, but I was sure that every human being knew what this was about, only we all pretend that it doesnt exist to the point of forgetting it in order to participate in society. But everyone secretly and intimately taps into it again in their privacy, remembering and then forgetting in an endless cycle. The whole time I was getting this intense feelings of Déjà vu, like I already knew all of this and had experienced it before. Then suddenly I realized that the reason we are all secret participants of this nebulous knowledge about reality is that in fact, this knowledge is that we are all the same consciousness fighting against nothingness and creating everything that exists only to experience something.

I was shocked by this realization and began to fight it in desbelieg, but I had mental images of moments in my life when I had supposedly experienced this same feeling that we are all one. Things like tv shows, movies, songs, drug experiences, where all messages that tried to keep me in touch with this secret that always fell back into oblivion after being remembered. It felt as if I was slowly waking up again, realizing that I already knew this all along but keep forgetting it in day to day life. But with this realization I also began to question why I had to forget this to go back into reality. To go back in rutine, conflict, desire, pain. I started to embrace the idea that nothingness was in fact better so I began to accept the fact that if "I" was creating all that exists then I could just throw myself into the arms of death and nothingness and everything will cease to be. But then with the idea of death a great grief started to grow in my heart. I was confused by this and kept asking myself: Is it really fear of death and fear of grief the only justification for all that exist? Am I really ready to experience all the pain of existence all over again and again and again only because death can bring sadness? Then I had a sudden realization again: If I create reality I don't have to go back to all the pain and all of the conflict, I can just do whatever the fuck I want.

I started having this out of body experience in a space without gravity and matter felt as if it were continually expanding. Reality can be whatever I wanted it to be. So I explored many different possibilites. A world where everything and everyone is love. There were no boundaries, why do we need to commit to loving only one person if we are all one? Then I experienced a world where eveything is lust. Every physical boundaries we put between ourselves are nothing but symbolic. We can all participate of the same festivity and the same joy through exploring our bodies and the possibilities of pleasure. Then reality became infinite stillness. If there is no movement then there is no pain. I experience and eternity of nothing. And when I snapped out of it reality re-structured again and again in different possibilities. I lost sense of my humanity and became a vibration in the void. I forgot lenguage and my internal mologue became sounds and echoes and whispers and breaths.

It was fucking insane, I can't even put it into words but I can only say that I really experienced all of that. As in, it wasn't only CEVs, I had this mental images but was also experiencing a lot of the physical sensations, as ketamine usually does. I lost all concept of individuality, and for a moment came to peace in the realization that reality is only one big system of selfawareness and it can treat itself with love and acceptance and experience wonderful things because it is only experiencing what it desires to create. With this peace I started to slwoly regain awareness of my body and a warm sensation washed overme. For a minute I was confused: Was any of this real? Did I really undertand reality and disentangled its complexity? Slowly I began to realize it was all a drug fueled delusion LOL. But I'm still deeply impacted by the experience. I mean I'm sure I didn't really went back to the primordial state of consciousness where everyhting is one, can't really believe that is real in the literal sense. But I think the experience gifted me with a lot of symbols to re-think myself and re-think reality. It is like analyzing a dream. I belive this can/will tell me a lot about what I desire and what I fear. But I'll have to take the time to think it through.

It was a really powerful experience and nothing I've ever experienced before on any drug comes even close. Still get the chills just thinking about it.

Last edited:
Man... dopr... Ive been battling with this fucking drug, but I don’t like battling with it, something’s missing, no love and no enthusiasm... :(
I was really psyched to do mescaline a few nights ago. I usually sit up all night watching mind cinema and thinking up all sorts of awesome.

Apparently though, it just wasn't the night for it. There were waves of promise, but they quickly receded.

After so many excellent adventures, it can be surprising when I'm reminded that psychedelics ultimately don't come with any guarantees.

I had 20mg of 2c-B-Fly at a Chemical Brothers show last Halloween. There were glimpses of psychedelica as I walked about the city, but mostly I just felt wasted.

With 5mg on a random night at home, I experienced nervous energy and woke up to a laptop screen full of disjointed thoughts.

Some time later, 10 milligrams (two 5mg doses, roughly 45 minutes apart) resulted in a voyage so good that I can not even convey the splendour I experienced that night, through to the mid-morning.

It seems that expectations are not always compatible with results and vice versa.

Wow Buzz, that's interesting you experienced (probably are still expriencing? or maybe you pushed through it, certainly you must still be tripping though) a "Beth state" from DOPr! It was so opposite for me, I was euphoric and felt full of awe, wonder and love the whole time. Of course I also was tripping with my friend and we non-stop talked and played music, so there were a lot of things to keep me engaged and interested.

I'm well out of it, long tail now
I took 10mg, and it started building really quickly, maybe 10-15 minutes in, it kept getting stronger until hour 3 or so, but then it settled, not that it wasn't getting stronger but it's like at some point your brain accepts that it can't process all of the input and all of the effects come condensed in this one super strong wave of intensity and energy, the 'groove' state so to say, DOB had exactly the same, and also after the come up.
So these grooves come in waves, between it you feel the energy mounting through you, and you can think surprisingly clear, formulate messages etc, which is weird given how hard you are tripping. Then it's an endless battle with the drug where you get hit by new waves constantly, I was like totally convinced that I was almost out of it for two hours but then it suddenly hit me that I had been in the groove for all that time. It's these battles that I was aiming for, and they were there but instead of beautiful and full of emotions they felt empty and very ugly.

Jeeze Buzz sorry that the trip had been such a bumpy ride for you. Couple times I dosed way too much DOC and some parts of the trip got pretty overwhelming and whatnot. And the durations of these add's a whole other level to it. I'm really surprised this happen cuz it was really good for me taking DOPr, but drugs are weird and sometimes dont just mesh right at times.

Thinking about taking the 22mgs of 4-AcO-DMT with 1.2 grams Psilocybin Mushrooms on monday. Really wanna have an intense Trypamine journey next and go way out there. Then maybe like 1.2 grams Shrooms with around 15mgs 2C-E the following trip. Used to really like mixing Mushrooms and Mescaline years back and I'm sure this is gonna be in the same vein. Honestly I wanna trip again already but I don't wanna start messing my tolerance up, finally able to get visuals again now taking those months off really helped.

Before this break I started only getting body high and mental trip from psychs visuals just stopped cuz of jacking my tolerance up ridiculously over a couple years. Tripped more in the last 3 year stretch more than any other period probably, but after a few months I'm back at baseline the visuals from that dose 2C-E were very impressive same as with that LSD which was potent as hell. Pretty excited about the coming weeks tripping, what a great way to end the summer.

For a minute I was confused: Was any of this real? Did I really undertand reality and disentangled its complexity? Slowly I began to realize it was all a drug fueled delusion LOL. But I'm still deeply impacted by the experience. I mean I'm sure I didn't really went back to the primordial state of consciousness where everyhting is one, can't really believe that is real in the literal sense.

I've experienced the exact thing you're describing: realization of emptiness, the creation of form and experience simply for the existence of experience, etc. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous place. It was deeply transformative for me.

I don't think it's so far fetched so as to not be real.

I can't say for certain if it is real or not, I just find it kinda unlikely that a drug altering chemical can let me experience a "metaphysical plane"... But it is a very beautiful narrative for framing our experience of consciousness and humanity. Even if its value is purely symbolic it is still very valuable and I feel it will take me a lot of time to integrate it and all it's implications.

Last edited:
I've tripped in dreams a couple of times. Most notable dreams I remember was accidentally taking a high dose of 2C-E and having a bad trip lol. When I had that dream I hadn't taken 2C-E in real life before. Another one was taking a drug made up by my dream, it was called "carbamide" (which really is another name for urea but it was its own thing in my dream) and apparently was a pharmaceutical that came in pill form and had dissociative properties. That dream was really cool because I was offered it on a party and after taking it I went outside and remember that everything took on a van gogh-esque look, with the nightsky looking just as in starry night.

Once had a dream I took 2c-e and got hit by a bus and was very soar when I woke up. It took me a min or so to realize it didn't actually happen. Another time I had a dream I was staying in some hotel room and had a shit ton of e pills stashed in the doors.

Jeeze Buzz sorry that the trip had been such a bumpy ride for you. Couple times I dosed way too much DOC and some parts of the trip got pretty overwhelming and whatnot. And the durations of these add's a whole other level to it. I'm really surprised this happen cuz it was really good for me taking DOPr, but drugs are weird and sometimes dont just mesh right at times.
It wasn't thát bad either, I'm gonna write a report tomorrow. I was never too overwhelmed or panicking. It's also important to note that I took 10mg which is not a dose the drug is meant to be taken at.
I slept about 35 hours in, but I still don't feel quite at baseline right now.

@Img_9999, thanks for sharing that, I love that report and identify so much with so many aspects of it, for sure I've felt very similar things on tryptamine+disso combinations, that feeling of...
returning to some original level of consciusness and realizing that we are all participants of that kind of awareness about the true nature of reality. I was confused as to what exactly that awareness was supposed to be, but I was sure that every human being knew what this was about, only we all pretend that it doesnt exist to the point of forgetting it in order to participate in society. But everyone secretly and intimately taps into it again in their privacy, remembering and then forgetting in an endless cycle. The whole time I was getting this intense feelings of Déjà vu, like I already knew all of this and had experienced it before. Then suddenly I realized that the reason we are all secret participants of this nebulous knowledge about reality is that in fact, this knowledge is that we are all the same consciousness fighting against nothingness and creating everything that exists only to experience something.
Dissos obviously are notorious for teasing some kind of secret truth about reality but combined with the somehow more "real" feeling holiness of a tryptamine it really brings this feeling into sharp focus. I've never actually combined a heavy hole dose of ketamine with a 4-sub-trypt, partially because I only snort and usually in the depths of a trip snorting a large quantity of powder often seems like a less than pleasant idea, but your experience really reminds me of a 4-HO-MET and 3-HO-PCP trip I had, specifically...

I started having this out of body experience in a space without gravity and matter felt as if it were continually expanding. ... Then reality became infinite stillness.
Although on my own trip it was significantly more ego-tinged than yours appears to be, in that I believed that I was actually capital G God him/her/itself and the progenitor of the entire universe - that space without gravity is a place that I feel like I have known.

While I was there - or, actually, maybe shortly after in a more difficult part of the experience, which I characterised as "closing the loop" of existence, suddenly "remembering" that in fact, there is only this experience of being, but this experience actually makes up the infinite kaleidoscope of fractal conscious sensations - but, usually, "we" only experience one piece of it a time, as the differentiated units of human consciousness that we are... I acquired the belief that every unit of consciousness will pass through this vortex which is the intersecting central point of all existence, when we momentarily remember what we are, that we are all one, before "forgetting" once more. From what you said it sounds (to me) like we visited the same place, if from different directions, and via different methods, but obviously we've both forgotten the experience of what it is to be the other, or indeed, to be anyone else at all except ourselves. ;) Not that dissos+tryptamines are the only way to visit this place for sure, but it does seem to me like the specific framing of these substances lends itself to a consistency of experience which makes what is, essentially, an experience outside the realm of human comprehension, into something that can be somewhat consistently explained, if not entirely understood.

For a minute I was confused: Was any of this real? Did I really undertand reality and disentangled its complexity? Slowly I began to realize it was all a drug fueled delusion LOL. But I'm still deeply impacted by the experience. I mean I'm sure I didn't really went back to the primordial state of consciousness where everyhting is one, can't really believe that is real in the literal sense. But I think the experience gifted me with a lot of symbols to re-think myself and re-think reality. It is like analyzing a dream. I belive this can/will tell me a lot about what I desire and what I fear. But I'll have to take the time to think it through.
I get this totally and I had the same thoughts after my own experience. The way I framed it to myself was that - essentially - yes, it was a drug induced delusion, yes, it was a period of temporary insanity and in that sense not literally "real" in the way that we usually speak about whatever "reality" is... and I think it is somewhat important to keep this perspective to give oneself a little psychological distance from such an experience, so as not to lose the ability to function properly in everyday waking reality or open the door to more serious delusions. But, equally, my own perspective was that the experience was representative of something real - in that the boundaries between our individual consciousnesses and indeed the very human concept of an individual self are all, ultimately, illusions, and small parts of a "Greater Reality" which remains outside the realm of language, the comprehensive abilities of our messy biological brains, and indeed probably outside time and space as we understand them from our very limited perspective.

It wasn't thát bad either, I'm gonna write a report tomorrow. I was never too overwhelmed or panicking. It's also important to note that I took 10mg which is not a dose the drug is meant to be taken at.
I slept about 35 hours in, but I still don't feel quite at baseline right now.

I'd eaten that much also Buzz tho it was in a period where I was taking DOC twice a week for awhile so my baseline tolerance gave me a buffer I suppose. Taking 10mgs with completely fresh receptors like you did must have been some heavy shit. What was the visuals like it was more involved and colorful for me than DOC was even at 5-6mgs. Remember still feeling slight activity at 48hrs. I'd only had 10mgs and was worried if I only took half I'd be wasting it so down the hatch it all went. When was the last time you tripped before this with the MPT right?

@Img_9999, thanks for sharing that, I love that report and identify so much with so many aspects of it, for sure I've felt very similar things on tryptamine+disso combinations, that feeling of...
Dissos obviously are notorious for teasing some kind of secret truth about reality but combined with the somehow more "real" feeling holiness of a tryptamine it really brings this feeling into sharp focus. I've never actually combined a heavy hole dose of ketamine with a 4-sub-trypt, partially because I only snort and usually in the depths of a trip snorting a large quantity of powder often seems like a less than pleasant idea, but your experience really reminds me of a 4-HO-MET and 3-HO-PCP trip I had, specifically...

Although on my own trip it was significantly more ego-tinged than yours appears to be, in that I believed that I was actually capital G God him/her/itself and the progenitor of the entire universe - that space without gravity is a place that I feel like I have known.

While I was there - or, actually, maybe shortly after in a more difficult part of the experience, which I characterised as "closing the loop" of existence, suddenly "remembering" that in fact, there is only this experience of being, but this experience actually makes up the infinite kaleidoscope of fractal conscious sensations - but, usually, "we" only experience one piece of it a time, as the differentiated units of human consciousness that we are... I acquired the belief that every unit of consciousness will pass through this vortex which is the intersecting central point of all existence, when we momentarily remember what we are, that we are all one, before "forgetting" once more. From what you said it sounds (to me) like we visited the same place, if from different directions, and via different methods, but obviously we've both forgotten the experience of what it is to be the other, or indeed, to be anyone else at all except ourselves. ;) Not that dissos+tryptamines are the only way to visit this place for sure, but it does seem to me like the specific framing of these substances lends itself to a consistency of experience which makes what is, essentially, an experience outside the realm of human comprehension, into something that can be somewhat consistently explained, if not entirely understood.

I get this totally and I had the same thoughts after my own experience. The way I framed it to myself was that - essentially - yes, it was a drug induced delusion, yes, it was a period of temporary insanity and in that sense not literally "real" in the way that we usually speak about whatever "reality" is... and I think it is somewhat important to keep this perspective to give oneself a little psychological distance from such an experience, so as not to lose the ability to function properly in everyday waking reality or open the door to more serious delusions. But, equally, my own perspective was that the experience was representative of something real - in that the boundaries between our individual consciousnesses and indeed the very human concept of an individual self are all, ultimately, illusions, and small parts of a "Greater Reality" which remains outside the realm of language, the comprehensive abilities of our messy biological brains, and indeed probably outside time and space as we understand them from our very limited perspective.

Thank you, and also thank you @psy997, for your answers. In a way this was a "peak experience" for me, and I feel like I'm still processing it all and trying to make sense of it, having your feedback actually meant a lot ! I agree with the way you frame it at the end of your post and it's the way I'm integrating the experience. I think the other option is assuming I had some kind of spiritual awakening, embracing the mystique and becoming insane lol. But I'm too much of a materialist to really embrace it all without questions. I mean, I'm not a hard physical reductionist, I'm a materialist in the sense that I believe the ultimate foundation of reality and experience is matter, but that doesn't mean that I reject the idea that there is something beyond it. Psychedelics have made it obvious to me that there is a psychic and spiritual sphere that is very real and come sometimes be even more eloquent than matter itself. And maybe there really is something that can happen inside our brains that can propel us into having a glimpse of what it is like to experience "pure spirit".

When I try to rationalize this all, a way to describe it that satisfies me is assuming that the state I reached was one of dissolution of the boundaries between subject and object. Typical ego death I guess, but it was something very powerful to experience, and the out of body experience that Hole doses of dissociatives provide made it seem too real, like I don't just felt it but really lived this all. Three days latter still in awe.

My first ever trip gave me this sort of "awakening". I certainly took it as an awakening, and it shaped my entire view of existence going forward. But that's been an extremely positive thing for me. If anything I'd say it's made me more "sane" and helped me to have a sense of perspective and wonder no matter what life throws at me. Of course it's possible that what you, and I, and many other people (and mystics throughout the ages) experienced is a delusion, a common delusion experienced by many, I chose to take it as an experience of glimpsing the underlying truth, because of how it felt more real than anything else I've ever experienced, and because of how I experienced something that I came to understand later is something many others have experienced, while having no idea at all that others had experienced it before experiencing it myself.

I'd eaten that much also Buzz tho it was in a period where I was taking DOC twice a week for awhile so my baseline tolerance gave me a buffer I suppose. Taking 10mgs with completely fresh receptors like you did must have been some heavy shit. What was the visuals like it was more involved and colorful for me than DOC was even at 5-6mgs. Remember still feeling slight activity at 48hrs. I'd only had 10mgs and was worried if I only took half I'd be wasting it so down the hatch it all went. When was the last time you tripped before this with the MPT right?
No I took a 2C-C/2C-D combo a couple weeks ago, I don't think there would be much tolerance in play. But remember that like 5.5mg only got me to a ++ or something.

At 10mg it's super similar to DOB, a whole different experience and vibe than my 5.5mg trip, this was much more amphetaminy and totally not gentle or dreamy.
The thing about DOx is (if taken high enough) is that they get into a groove that overrides all of the intensity and chaos, and it's like filtered out and only being offered to you in one constant stream, which is an incredible amphetamine induced mindfuck
I feel like this quote explains a lot of it, you get into a sort of zone where thinking is quite clear, but every once in a while a huge wave hits you again, and you have to deal with that in some way. I like to call it battling because it does feel like that, waves and subwaves and subsubwaves hit you, so you need to go with it, maneuver around it, essentially play. But I didn't want to play, I didn't want to dance, my thoughts felt super undirected and everything was foggy.
Then at some point I started to feel really ill and I was throwing up for like 10-15 minutes, not many things are more humiliating than looking down a toilet with the most crazy visuals and looking at your face afterwards in the mirror. After that I just didn't care anymore, battling got me nowhere, I wasn't having that much fun, and I was basically a super stimulated zombie.
But most importantly, and that's what I wanted to find out is that DOPr does have that 'groove', it felt like I was tripping much harder at the come up than later but that's because DOPr settles into something. DOB has it in spades, I think DOI maybe has it too but I'm not sure.

And uh visuals were very strong, for sure much more than DOC, but no DOI level imo.

Too bad I'm on a K break, this really gives me the craving.
Me too man... :sneaky: Although I've yet to do that DMT/K combo and can't til next year now lest I renege on my public accountability signature and more importantly feel like I have no control of my substance use, I'm definitely also guilty of flippantly dipping into this magical combination either on the tail end of something else, or in the midst of a bender with downers where I've never really be able to appreciate it anyway. The stimulating dissos are a little too psychotic for my tastes but K, MXE, even in less psychic whiteout territory seem so reliably like a doorway somewhere, y'know... :unsure: I like to think that every time you pass through these regions, even casually, it's impossible not to take something back from it with you... definitely I think even before my more mind-bending experiences glimpses of that disso/psych otherworld started to influence my perception of life for the better... speaking very specifically here of course, as dissos alone I think have a negative effect on me, hence this unfortunate self imposed break...

Then at some point I started to feel really ill and I was throwing up for like 10-15 minutes, not many things are more humiliating than looking down a toilet with the most crazy visuals and looking at your face afterwards in the mirror.
:LOL: ahh, tripped out emesis, that is a special room indeed in this strange maze of waking life. Were you with people when you did it or was it a solo thing? I saw I think in another thread or maybe earlier in this one you planned to write a report, will be very interested in reading that if you do! =D

@Vastness yeah, it's no good, my fantasy would be to keep it to once a year like Christmas mass or something, but I don't know if I could manage it. I think it's because I've already done a lot of damage to my brain with other drugs and am in an endless struggle to re-gain some of what I've lost that I can really, really see how K walks back the progress I've made and I hate it.

I agree that something always comes back, if only a sense of the ineffable. I feel like one of my problems is that if I come out of a particularly rewarding Ketamine experience with some retention or a blip of an insight I immediately redose and lose it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.