• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lukewarm on most of the racetams. Most I used then never reordered. Coluracetam was great, but had really alarming side effects (for me.) Piracetam is the anomaly for me — I straight up feel like I'm going insane when I've taken it. Hydergine never did much other than give me a headache and they don't make it any more anyway, iirc it was because Sandoz was worried about 5-HT2b agonism causing heart damage (valvular fibrosis.)

Noopept is my personal favorite. As for herbs, I liked Mentat syrup from Himalaya, but it was too expensive. Bacopa was okay, but made me sleepy. Ashwagandha has been a godsend for me. SAMe also worked well, but I kept needing to adjust the dose down as I took it or it would make things worse. It became too difficult to manage.

Hey can you tell me how ashwagandha has helped you as ive read it reduces tolerance to opioids and that would be a godsend to me!

Guys I took etizolam last night because I couldn't get sleepy... got in bed and tossed and turned anyway, so I got back up and took more. Posted a bit on Bluelight. Most of my posts I remember and are sensible. But the last 2 I made were utter and absolute nonsense that I can't for the life of me figure out, basically a series of disjointed words with so many typos they don't really resemble words. :oops: wtf! It's weird when you don't remember shit. I'm half cringing as I catch up to all the activity since last night, wondering if I made any more "unique contributions".

I never took so many benzos that I lost memory only with them. I have a few experiences when I was teenager, taking like handful of clonazepam pills and vodka. It is a miracle that nothing irreversible happened. My friend woke up at hospital though and apparently I was there too, but I don't remember it. So stay safe with them...

edit: maybe with flubromazolam I lost memory

Last edited:
"dosed with hot Koreans" or "dosed with hot [Qu'rans]?" I know which one I'd prefer.

Also dudes sporting epic wet vaginas? Bruh.

"dosed with hot Koreans" or "dosed with hot [Qu'rans]?" I know which one I'd prefer.

You'd prefer the hot Qu'rans, right? Me too.

lol jk

Take care Xork, that's crazy. I only post like that when I drink. Somehow my brain has adapted to benzos so well I can eat eyeballed scoops of etizolam and still retain memory... but I'm amazed that I can, given the way it fucks everyone else so hard. I don't enjoy the fact that I'm forcibly benzo dependent but I'm sure glad I stopped drinking, and can somehow not black out from benzos anymore.

It was in a thread in TL with this dude relex_author who posts weird nonsense about some guardians of Hell called steeplejacks, and it's an ongoing thing that he uses them to threaten me with Hell torture. So there was something precedent, I think I was trying to assert my dominance over the steeplejacks. Also I was watching a show earlier in the evening with my girlfriend with some hot Koreans in it. So... yeah. Word salad, hilarious word salad.

LOL !
Yeah, Xorkoth, go fuck a steeplejack. That will show them to stay away with their stupid hell torture.

Not to the same extent, but I just noticed the post I made yesterday while benzoed out is also full of typos haha.

^GABA effecting drugs have a tendency to make it difficult to type coherently o_O either you become less coordinated or you just stop caring. Probably a bit of both :unsure:

Hey can you tell me how ashwagandha has helped you as ive read it reduces tolerance to opioids and that would be a godsend to me!

I really can't. I had some cognitive issues that were really impacting my life and ability to function but which fit no diagnostic category that I've ever heard of. I had to deal with them for about ten years before I discovered ashwagandha. I went from a career in academia and public policy to working a firmly blue collar job because of them. I found that ashwagandha eliminated most of them, but that I had to stay on it and that I veeeeery slowly develop tolerance to it. There's a surprising amount of bunk ashwagandha out there, too, unfortunately.

As for opioid tolerance, I couldn't say. It seems unlikely. I've become remarkably insensitive to most drugs over the last 8 months or so, including kratom. It could be tolerance, or it could be some other weird thing going on with my body. Tolerance is the simple explanation, although that is slightly complicated by the fact that I'm a pretty occasional, low-dose user of most substances, and I cycle almost all of them pretty scrupulously. Needless to say, I've gone from needing 250mg of kratom (!) to get killer, long-lasting motivation and energy to taking 2g+ in a day and getting nothing but stoniness. I've given up on the stuff--it just doesn't work as a functional stimulant for me anymore, so I have basically no use for it. It's probably for the best.

I started a course of memantine, as well. Still titrating up, but 3-4wks in and I'm experiencing zero tolerance reduction with any drug, so there's that, too.

27 deaths so far in Finland. 506 in Sweden. They will turn around soon, their strategy is insane and I doubt Swedes will accept it when those death numbers rise even more.

How are you going to save the economy when there is global lockdown going on? That's retarded. They're gonna let thousands of people die in vain.

There are some history behind this though why Sweden is like this. It has been over 200 years since they've been in war, they didn't fight in WW1 or WW2. Finland did, and having 1000 km border with Russia never makes us relaxed, like that New York Times article said. Those stockpile reserves are pretty old though and not enough.

Sweden has only 50% self-suffiency when it comes to food btw. Finland has 80%.

Yeah, I was just reading an article about Finlsnd's general disaster preparedness culture and love away from just-in-time supply chains for medical supplies.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read what Sweden was doing. I still can't.

I just found an almost full box of fabomotizole (a Russian anti-anxiety pharm) I forgot I had. I think after my impending stimulant run (ordered 3-MMC, NEP and 3-FMA), during which I will be using gabaergics periodically I'm quite sure, I am going to try using it daily to help repair my GABA system and quit using all these destabilizing drugs, right now I'm basically on a long, drawn out rebound ever since I got off opiates again, due to increased use of GABAergics/gabapentinoids. There's some really interesting research about fabomotizole, sounds rather promising. I have taken it for a couple of days in a row before and noticed nothing, but it's a gradual and cumulative effect it exerts. People taking it for weeks/months often report very positive results in terms of removing anxiety and resensitizing the GABAergic system, and it doesn't produce dependence. It also exhibits neuroprotective action.

By the way if any of you guys like photography, we are always having a photo contest in the LAVA forum... the current one's theme is "Decay", please consider submitting a photo, the winner gets a custom title. :)

I just found an almost full box of fabomotizole (a Russian anti-anxiety pharm) I forgot I had. I think after my impending stimulant run (ordered 3-MMC, NEP and 3-FMA), during which I will be using gabaergics periodically I'm quite sure, I am going to try using it daily to help repair my GABA system and quit using all these destabilizing drugs, right now I'm basically on a long, drawn out rebound ever since I got off opiates again, due to increased use of GABAergics/gabapentinoids. There's some really interesting research about fabomotizole, sounds rather promising. I have taken it for a couple of days in a row before and noticed nothing, but it's a gradual and cumulative effect it exerts. People taking it for weeks/months often report very positive results in terms of removing anxiety and resensitizing the GABAergic system, and it doesn't produce dependence. It also exhibits neuroprotective action.
Who just 'finds' a full box of this stuff =D Jesus hahah

Congrats on the raise, that's a lot of money, not many people in my country make that monthly (we pay like 50% taxes so yeah)

An obsessive drug collector, that's who.

50% taxes is really high, of course you get something out of it. I'm lucky because my work has really good health care, I pay about $140 a month pre-tax for it but if I combine ttaxes and health insurance, I'm still paying way less than 50% of my income. Of course most people are not so lucky, unfortunately.

I also had a good find this past weekend. I found a little more than a half oz of shake while cleaning out some drawers. I ended up cooking it up in to butter which I’m going to use to make cookies.

I also tried making gummies with some old tincture. They came out really weak but the gummy itself was really good. I made it out of gelatin and grapefruit juice. It was a good practice run. I need to make a stronger tincture and try again.

Yeah, I was just reading an article about Finlsnd's general disaster preparedness culture and love away from just-in-time supply chains for medical supplies.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read what Sweden was doing. I still can't.

Yeah. There are hundreds of people who go to work in Sweden in Lapland. Many Finnish people go to work in Swedish hospitals there. They're arguing now why they can go over the border when all borders are closed. It is a fucked up situation. It should be closed 100% ASAP imo. Latest news from goverment is that they won't close work-related movement there for now.
Many hospitals there in Northern Sweden would be fucked without Finnish nurses and doctors.

Sweden is going to beg help from us soon. The thing is, they never helped us.

618 deaths now in Sweden. +118 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.