• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to give a hearty +1 for Dirty Pictures, too.

Saw it at the NY premier maybe a year and a half ago? How time flies.

I always remember, and crack up at, the expression on Dr. Shulgin's face as he is being driven around the golf cart through burning man. Sort of a "wat??"

Nice. Give the report a theme-song

Wow, that oral MXE was a bit too much, and I have plans for tonight which involves drinking... And I have some school-work to do, but it's all a bit odd right now. Oral works much stronger than nasal... apparently

Dirty P: I remember some guy talking about getting cured by 2 or 3 MDMA-sessions in the movie (something about a roof in the childhood). That was interesting.
Actually I think Ann Shulgin was the most interesting. But that's because I'm no chemist

If you think oral is strong, try sublingual. As I've said before, 15mg was quite nice for me. My friend just did 20mg and felt it was a little too intense for him (he's looking for lower end effects with little/no impairment)

Back to writing that report :)

I'm going to make up a liquid MXE solution for oral dosing, there's no point in other methods like there is with K. With 20 subling being a full bore dissociative experience I'm thinking 5mg oral for still being able to interact with people and be social.

Nice. Give the report a theme-song

Wow, that oral MXE was a bit too much, and I have plans for tonight which involves drinking... And I have some school-work to do, but it's all a bit odd right now. Oral works much stronger than nasal... apparently

Dirty P: I remember some guy talking about getting cured by 2 or 3 MDMA-sessions in the movie (something about a roof in the childhood). That was interesting.
Actually I think Ann Shulgin was the most interesting. But that's because I'm no chemist

Last time I saw the two of them (this is before Sasha was as ill as he was now, they were both speaking, then to a meet & greet and then out and about in public...at the afterparty there were a bunch of club trash types who were wondering who the old man who everyone was crowded around was. So one of our number asks them, "Well, have you ever taken Ecstasy?" "Of course." "That's the man to thank.") ... but anyway ... I remember her saying "if I don't trip at least once a month, I get irritable," and smiling the most angelic smile. Great lady.

Socks, you could try 10mg sublingual, I find 15 okay for being social but starting to dip into dissociative territory. My friend has been taking 10mg sublingual every 2 days or so for the past week and found he can act completely normal, just with more confidence, some stimulation, and he feels great.

Here's my 6-APB trip report:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/598521-(6-APB-150mg)-First-Time-The-time-of-my-life

I didn't have a theme tune ;) so I added a list of some of the songs I enjoyed most to the end of the report :)

Have to give a hearty +1 for Dirty Pictures, too.

Saw it at the NY premier maybe a year and a half ago? How time flies.

I always remember, and crack up at, the expression on Dr. Shulgin's face as he is being driven around the golf cart through burning man. Sort of a "wat??"

LOL, and he's wearing that big plastic crown. That was so delightfully bizarre :D

Seeing Dr. Dave at that COSM party also really cracked me up.

so... what is it that im missing? :) what is mesphereomeantoliopeme?

Funny you should mention the COSM party bit, I was there and am visible for about 10 seconds in one of the scenes in the movie ... Dr. Dave is the man. Remember speaking to him at some length during the day that day about LSD analogues and "bad acid," "dirty acid," just what might cause those nasty sensations...

so... what is it that im missing? :) what is mesphereomeantoliopeme?

If you go back to page 106-ish of the previous social, it is a word I used during my meth/booze/jwh-tastic temporary psychosis. As to what it means, I don't recall, I was black out drunk so my madness is beyond recollection. I wouldn't have known it happened if I didn't post on here during it.

You know you've been too sober too long when you decide to make a quadruple espresso for funsies even while knowing it will only cause acid reflux and anxiety, hahaha. Great for bowel motility though.

I don't know if I've said this before, but fluidics totally blows my mind. It is the use of fluids to perform analog or digitial operations like those we do with electronics. Fluid mechanics in general would be something amazing to study (I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks watching currents in liquids and stuff can be quite enrapturing).

Last edited:
(just a little bit embarrased to have confessed to have been at a CoSM party,though,lololol)

what is a cosm party?
i'll watch dirty pictures tonight, i am considering "misusing" tonight, probably will :) so i'll be up doing stupid stupid things all night.
and SKL if i'm not on your ignore list now, my response to your response is "cool story bro. u mad?"

Guys no fighting please <3

I kind of want to go to Tomorrowland next year if I can, I saw some clips from this year's one and it looks awesome, great music, trippy visuals and set, 3 days long, and plenty of people tripping, rolling and taking all kinds of other drugs there :)

LSDMDMA&10107175 said:
and SKL if i'm not on your ignore list now, my response to your response is "cool story bro. u mad?"

You do realize that this sort of response only serves to validate his claims, right? I think a better response would have been:

NSFW:
inception-HATERS-GONNA-HATE.jpg

;)

I don't know if I've said this before, but fluidics totally blows my mind. It is the use of fluids to perform analog or digitial operations like those we do with electronics. Fluid mechanics in general would be something amazing to study (I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks watching currents in liquids and stuff can be quite enrapturing).

interesting... i could imagine a world where this would have gathered more momentum than elecronics, and led to a present (or future) that looked much more like steampunk....

how about this? the future of 3d? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndNwMBEiVU

Its cool jesus, i just asked SKL a question, and he answered, i'm holding my tongue.......
for what its worth SKL, i dont even like dexedrine all that much anymore tbh, smoking methamphetamine is superior in every way to dexedrine, nor do i particularly consider myself to be all that "in" the "Psychedelic scene" or whatever scene you're speaking of "becoming mainstream" (insert hipster joke here)
damn jesus that fest looks off the mo fuckin CHAIN.
or at least they haz one stage with people i mostly enjoy...
oh i was just looking at the one day.
tomorrowland 2011 must have been fucking awesome.
kingme that 3d video looked very interesting.
i want to have like real 3d stuff or something.
lol never i shoulda had something like that, in the past thats how i responded to him somewhat if i remember correctly.
i-used-psychedelics-before-they-were-mainstream.jpg

i'm finished.

Last edited:
Funny you should mention the COSM party bit, I was there and am visible for about 10 seconds in one of the scenes in the movie ... Dr. Dave is the man. Remember speaking to him at some length during the day that day about LSD analogues and "bad acid," "dirty acid," just what might cause those nasty sensations...

What was his view on the matter? if you don't mind elaborating :)

The comments on that 3D video:
Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope

demonthefox 4 hours ago 7

Hahaha.

Yeah man my friend's going next year and I didn't even know what Tomorrowland was, so he linked me to a video from last year and damn it looks like a great time :D

Night PD! Going to attempt to sleep at a semi-decent time :)

Okay, I'm going to put up my two cents.

1) Yes, it is kids who crush and snort their medications until the bottle is done that makes doctors wary of prescribing it to people who have a legitimate use for it.

2) You have ADHD and are medicated for it with a given monthly aliquot; except you abuse and run out of your medication so now you use vaporized methamphetamine. The latter essentially nullifies the therapeutic benefits of the former.

You have to admit that you are truly addicted to stimulants and should take a look in the psychological mirror.

I've wanted to ask this for a while but due to social taboo here of the question I have refrained until now. Problems that you may have are likely intwined with your lifestyle. What do you do in your average week? Are you in high school? college? do you have a job? Are you preparing for doing any of those?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I hope it's not living in your mom's basement vaping meth, ranting with anti-grammar and posting memes on the internet.

I don't mean to rub it in; I just don't want to sit idly by with thoughts I have about your life situation, and by not expressing them, condoning your current path.

Okay, I'm going to put up my two cents.

1) Yes, it is kids who crush and snort their medications until the bottle is done that makes doctors wary of prescribing it to people who have a legitimate use for it.

2) You have ADHD and are medicated for it with a given monthly aliquot; except you abuse and run out of your medication so now you use vaporized methamphetamine. The latter essentially nullifies the therapeutic benefits of the former.

You have to admit that you are truly addicted to stimulants and should take a look in the psychological mirror.

I've wanted to ask this for a while but due to social taboo here of the question I have refrained until now. Problems that you may have are likely intwined with your lifestyle. What do you do in your average week? Are you in high school? college? do you have a job? Are you preparing for doing any of those?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I hope it's not living in your mom's basement vaping meth, ranting with anti-grammar and posting memes on the internet.

I don't mean to rub it in; I just don't want to sit idly by with thoughts I have about your life situation, and by not expressing them, condoning your current path.

This, said more kindly than I can, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.