• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only skimmed through the posts quickly when I last replied, didn't see your link until now freehugs. Listening now, great sound. Just the kind of music I'm feeling right now too :D

After I've finished listening I'll have to check out some of your other stuff :)

wtf
emo.gif

I'm gonna merge this into the social thread, our central meeting point for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane.

.. i vote this ^^^ for the next social thread title.

sometimes i wish i were a smoker. that way when i lit up id know id be on a break. like a cigarette being the punctuation to an otherwise monotonous work day.

cheers everyone!

lol cool let's keep it under consideration with the rest of the guys.

Right now I'm contemplating getting a good deal on a heartrate and blood pressure cuff but I don't think it is interesting enough to rush buying it. Never really needed one before, the only thing I can imagine is monitoring if they are getting really high or low when it feels like that on dope. Still, I don't think anyone needs such a thing. What do you think? Does anybody have one?

I have one. It's really good to have, particularly if you indulge in psychedelics as sometimes there's that good old paranoia where you're thinking "Shit my heart's beating too fast!" and can't measure it yourself in that state. It can definitely give you some relief when you can check it and realise everything is fine. Though on the flip side it's important to remember that what you're taking is likely to result in higher bp and heart rate than normal, so as not to scare yourself it they're not quite normal levels.

I don't use it often but it's nice to have around. I mostly use it to monitor my BP during periods when I've been using more drugs to make sure I'm not causing any unwanted rises.

PC gamer myself. Though I managed to forget the fact that one of my case fans is dead and any games causes my PC to overheat and turn off. I might just leave the side of the case off though.

I'm thinking Gothic 2 and/or Fallout.

i used to have a computer that overheated a lot... i used to fill a bowl with ice cubes and set it on top of the tower (where the power supply was)

worked but was a PITA lol. had to get new ice every few hours.

Holy shmoly.... i don't know if this was a hole. i guess not. but mxe just gave me 3d hd cevs. Awesome. what a journey.

Could have been a hole. M-holing really warps my dimensions, many objects in my room have seemed 2D when Ive holed.

Spent all yesterday hungover (I get some good thinking done while hungover, and having no responsibilities I can just lie in bed and daydream, so eh, not horrible). Today coming to terms with a new period of involuntary sobriety.

Now I get to struggle over thoughts of the future, sobriety, emptiness, spirituality, and the reawakened voice in my head telling me lots of opiates are the answers to my problems (but I couldn't afford to get them to be societally functional unless I was in a situation where getting them to do so would be unneeded...problem essentially amounting to I wouldn't need to numb myself with drugs if I was more loving, confident, and prone towards healthy interaction, but the lack of those things makes me full of bitter cynacism and outright loathing towards the world and everyone in it, including me, which makes it rather difficult to work towards improvement.).

Also, F. Scott Fitzgerald's short story "The Camel's Back" was pretty darned funny if I do say so myself.

And I can't believe it's May already. The days are so long, but months seem to pass whenever I blink. I dunno, have a feeling I'm going to become resolved and make some efforts at positive action soon, in spite of deep-seated belief in the futility of my efforts to actually achieve anything ever. It's about time I cycle around to another bout of trying though, since the last time was the month of November.

Yeah time's flying by, though I *have* enjoyed it being spring at numerous times. Also around here the weather can still suck until later when it's actually well and truly summertime.

Welcome surprise I didn't think was gonna pull through: I'm on R-ket now =D the pirate isomer ;)

^ Ha! R-ket eh? What's that like? Pirate isomer? lol

lol cool let's keep it under consideration with the rest of the guys.

Right now I'm contemplating getting a good deal on a heartrate and blood pressure cuff but I don't think it is interesting enough to rush buying it. Never really needed one before, the only thing I can imagine is monitoring if they are getting really high or low when it feels like that on dope. Still, I don't think anyone needs such a thing. What do you think? Does anybody have one?

There's one at home. My dad had a heart attack a while ago so sometimes he checks it. I sometimes play with it out of curiosity, or use it in a situation where I'm freaking out, like was mentioned. I seem to have a high resting pulse rate, but perfect BP.

I saw my new doc yesterday who is totally awesome and not like the old guy who never scripts anything unless absolutely necessary, after trying everything weaker, etc. Anyways I have a pregabalin script! :)

Only a few days ago I was posting about how I thought I'd have go through years of trying different SSRI's before getting it, but got it without any SSRI. He's really understanding and I can actually talk about specific drugs and pharmacology. If I mentioned a drug name to my old doc I could see him thinking 'he mentioned a specific drug, he must know about this stuff, he's an addict seeking a script' :\

He asked me what avenue I wanted to take, and I just said 'I don't want to go the SSRI/SNRI route' I mentioned pregabalin, he mentioned mirtazepine, which I was also thinking about, and it's still in the cards if I want to switch, but in the end I just said for now I'd like to give pregabalin a try, and he was cool with that. :)

So far so good with it; it definitely reduces my anxiety and craving for unscripted benzos. :)

Welcome surprise I didn't think was gonna pull through: I'm on R-ket now =D the pirate isomer ;)

I cracked a smile for that. Now you have to walk around pretending to be a pirate while on it. It's only fair.

psox said:
He asked me what avenue I wanted to take, and I just said 'I don't want to go the SSRI/SNRI route' I mentioned pregabalin, he mentioned mirtazepine, which I was also thinking about, and it's still in the cards if I want to switch, but in the end I just said for now I'd like to give pregabalin a try, and he was cool with that.

How fortunate, I would toast you to congratulate this turn of events, but a pseudo-toast with water will have to suffice.

3 more people moving into this house for now, we'll see how it goes. It's what ya get when living in the house extended family persons go to when there is no where else to go, and your family is a bunch of poor people who are equally poor in luck.

And I make some quite adequate miso soup, haven't got the stock-ingredient-proportions down pat yet, but a lil' sriracha fixes it as far as I'm concerned. Throw in some udon or somen or soba noodles, sauté some vegetables and tofu/chicken, and it's a delicious nutritious meal (with leftovers, hoooray!) in less than an hour. Mmmm...good cooking for lazy people.

Lyrica day today again, combined with alcohol (a few beers). I don't feel like tripping every weekend but still want to be a bit intoxicated. Feeling good, pregabalin never fails. I have a huge stack of it fortunately, I don't think I'll ever get prescription for it anymore.

I stopped taking esctialopram 4 days ago, I was just waiting for the damn brain zaps to appear, yesterday I started getting them. They are very annoying but harmless anyway, and I've got through withdrawal from SSRI's before so I know exactly what's waiting for me the next few weeks. Anyway the escitalopram made me extremely nervous, especially when waking up in the morning I had extremely strong nervousness and anxiety. I hope I'll manage without SSRI's, my hope lies with meditation and mindfulness for social anxiety. If I have to use an AD I'll switch to mirtazapin, but I really hope I don't need it.

Just about every drug seem to eliminate brain zaps, stimulants, downers, psychedelics (although I avoid psychedelics while on AD withdrawal), and Lyrica has completely eliminated them now. Also meditation eliminates brain zaps (does anyone have a theory why meditation stops the brain zaps, they start soon again after I have meditated?). The only "drug" that makes them worse is taking 5-HTP, I really don't recommend taking it while on SSRI withdrawal, it makes everything worse.

It's storming and raining outside, took a short walk and smoked a cig (I always smoke when intoxixated), I found the darkness, rain and storm to be very nice actually, there's a certain mystic feeling when you hear the wind blowing, trees swaying etc.

So far so good with it; it definitely reduces my anxiety and craving for unscripted benzos. :)

Yes, it's extremely effective for anxiety, but tolerance builds up quite quickly and for me it loses it's effects quite fast. When used occasionally, recrationally with high doses it's extremely enjoyable.

But beware of addiction, pregabalin is physically addicting. It took almost 2 months for me to taper down from 600 mg daily. It wasn't that bad, nothing like benzo withdrawal (Lyrica completely erases benzo withdrawal effects for a few weeks too, but then if loses it's effects). Still WD from pregabalin can be quite nasty.

I also found that when using it daily it makes you quite dull, when I used 600 mg daily I felt quite retarded, like my brain worked at 50% capacity. It was a bit annoying at work when my short term memory and focus was a bit impaired.

Now I just use it recreationally, I want to use as few meds as possible. My benzo addiction I'll probably never get away from, but if clonazepam (and melatonin for sleep) is my only med I can live with that. Not that I feel any effects from it, I just can't quit it. Benzo WD is too hard for me, I've tried two times but failed.

Last edited:
Was gonna add this to edit, but never quite finished it yesterday :)

edit 1:

ppffft
R-isomer, this stuff generally has less affinity I think (does feel like less action per mg) and I am also combatting tolerance, but it is now finally kicking into gear...
OK then. Line/bump #4 finally something is happening.

I think I am going to watch the perfect show for this (tv show "Don't trust the bitch in appartment 23", which is wicked.
The curious thing that I can 'sort of' see is that some faculties are either unaffected entirely or unnoticeably/secondary...
Language and stuttering: there is this distict impairment that arrests cognition related to typical linear thinking, with regular K it becomes increasingly easy to have a train of thought collapse and lose associative meaning rendering all kinds of things incomprehensible and impossible to express or act upon. Stuttering is also a typical impairment seen with K
With R-ket this effect is virtually absent.
Physical there is little if any loss of motor function, instead it may be that when practising some martial arts moves they seem more controlled and accurate.

I don't really like R-ket all that much. It does taste interesting and I guess better than racemic... but the effects are a little edgy, manic, or schizo feeling. I also know what happens if you binge on it: it can happen much faster that one goes into a psychotomimetic state where everything is totally random. Think: putting your underpants on your head, THAT amount of confusion.
Without the anaesthesia it can be a sad and lost sort of void. Thinking does go more parallel and 'meta', meanings are disconnected but the fact that you phyiscally remain capable and mobile is very weird.

I was also unable to sleep for quite a while, took some diazepam (6 mg?) alprazolam (1 mg) and zolpidem (10 mg) to be more restful.
This may be good for parties but I guess I just like the true anaesthetic dissociation and narcotic feeling more. They can both be psychedelic but R-ket is more direct and weird, it also reminds of MXE. I have tried the S in the past which I like equally as much as or more than I like racemic. Going deep in a dreamy narcotic state is much more appealing to me.

------

As for today: I got molly that is over 80% - so that is absolutely lovely!
And a little choc haze but not cigarettes (quit smoking on my birthday which was the 19th) so now I'm gonna have to make a pure stickie again.

My Pencak Silat exam was cancelled, because my Indonesian equivalent of Mr Miyagi was hit by a car like a week ago. Not sure how he is doing but got muliple bruised ribs and stuff. :( I would hate it if it was completely some asshole's fault, but I feel bad for him either way.

Psox thats pretty great that you get prescribed such a thing. I have suggested it myself, my psychologists is a really nice guy who believes me and can get on board with the idea, but he can't prescribe. Now I am waiting on an addition doctor for months, I neeed to be stable around august, because that is when my job contract expires and I need to be stable and healthy to find a proper job. I am not gonna wait much longer and just visit my GP doc and ask what kind of cushioning or replacement medication would be okay. I hope pregabalin as well.

One possible job could be super intriguing: a privately owned EOD advice bureau!! Not sure what the function would be exactly, but a friend of mine bumped into the owner at a conference. He mentioned how he was looking for a super-rational / analyical person, so my friend hooked one another up. Hopefully the expansion will indeed happen for the company and I pretty psyched about what the job might entail. :D :D

Also, I'm damn near finished with a standard to put my sai weapons on. Only a second layer of silkshine paint and it's good to go. Here is a quite complete impression of it:

NSFW:

sai-standard-pic-1.jpg

Last edited:
It's storming and raining outside, took a short walk and smoked a cig (I always smoke when intoxixated), I found the darkness, rain and storm to be very nice actually, there's a certain mystic feeling when you hear the wind blowing, trees swaying etc.

:)

All of the variations of weather that we experience here on earth are, IMO, among the greatest simple beauties of life.

My flat is finally starting to look like a real home.

Put together my bedroom dj equipment today (the stuff is not in the bedroom though :D). I'm thinking of recording a mix, haven't played records that much lately. A dark psytrance mix would be nice to record.

aypzdf.jpg

I bought a lamp that is just so mesmerizing when tripping. Love it.

35n7ls5.jpg

Furnishign a flat is really fun, especially when you can make it look like "you", you add your personality to it. Buying much stuff like sofas, beds, TV furniture stand, tables etc has put quite a strain on my economy though. I just have tons of stuff I don't know where to put. And I really tried to throw away everything I don't need before moving. Strange but on Lyrica I always do a lot of things, put paintings on the wall etc. I really want to buy some bigger canvas too.

^Don't they sell those lamps at Ikea? I like to go there sometimes for their most affordable meatball plates (or the hotdog meal and is reaaaaally cheap), then lounge around the showrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.