• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Pcp for ket addiction?

JoshLobbs

Bluelight Crew
Would pcp be a good replacement for getting off of ketamine?

I have an uncle who is addicted to k and I was wondering if pcp would be a good replacement. Also does it fuck up the bladder like k or is it better for the bladder?

I have an uncle who is addicted to k and I was wondering if pcp would be a good replacement. Also does it fuck up the bladder like k or is it better for the bladder?
Depends on what you mean by good... Bladder-wise, yes, AFAIK. I don't think PCP is linked with bladder damage, certainly not to the extent of ketamine.

But PCP is linked with binges, addiction, and self-destructive usage to an even greater extent than ketamine, even if the dangers have been overhyped.

Ultimately there's no really great tit-for-tat substitution you can make in the drug world to escape addiction, especially not for disassociatives.

I think it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. People generally don't freak out and do crazy shit on K but PCP is a different story. If you're already addicted to K it's easy to foresee some PCP overdoses or incidents especially when you first switch. Just my 2 pennies.

No, sorry, this is a terrible idea. PCP is also extremely addictive and if your uncle tries to replace K for PCP to try and get off K, he'll likely just get addicted to PCP.

Depending on the severity of his addiction, he should consider consulting a doctor about getting clean off it. Most people I've known with a serious K addiction have been able to get off it themselves though, it just really sucks. It's more of a psychological dependence so there aren't really any serious physical withdrawal symptoms to be worried about. Meaning that it is just going to take a lot of willpower and support to get clean.

Swapping it to PCP is only going to elongate the process of getting clean, and worst case scenario he gets addicted to PCP then has to go through THAT hell....

No, sorry, this is a terrible idea. PCP is also extremely addictive and if your uncle tries to replace K for PCP to try and get off K, he'll likely just get addicted to PCP.

Depending on the severity of his addiction, he should consider consulting a doctor about getting clean off it. Most people I've known with a serious K addiction have been able to get off it themselves though, it just really sucks. It's more of a psychological dependence so there aren't really any serious physical withdrawal symptoms to be worried about. Meaning that it is just going to take a lot of willpower and support to get clean.

Swapping it to PCP is only going to elongate the process of getting clean, and worst case scenario he gets addicted to PCP then has to go through THAT hell....
i belive that he wants to get off k but he's already fucked his bladder and k is the only thing that allows him to piss cause of the pain. but yea i dont think pcp is the awnser tbh but i jsut want to consider options.

i belive that he wants to get off k but he's already fucked his bladder and k is the only thing that allows him to piss cause of the pain. but yea i dont think pcp is the awnser tbh but i jsut want to consider options.
Yikes. Bladder/urethra pain is almost unbearable. He needs to drink lots and lots of water to flush it out, cranberry juice will also help, and a urinary alkalinizer from the drug store will help the pain. He MUST stop the k though, it's just going to get worse and worse and worse. Refer to this thread: