PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pcp analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rastapopoulos77

Greenlighter
Hello, swim want to know what other thinks about the pcp synthesis using primary amine like( ethylamine, propylamine, methylamine...) I did search alot on web to know more but cant find answer

I tought of saying him to reflux etNH2 salt in methanol and cyclohexanone

The synthesis here ,I would like to know what people think about it.

A mixture of 100 g of anhydrous ethylamine and 220 g of cyclohexanone was kept 16 hours, then shaken with solid KOH. The lower oil layer, which comprises the imine ( N-cyclohexylidenethylamine), was then removed by decantation. This intermediate is best used crude, but it can be distilled under good vacuum (bp 68-75 C at 22 mm Hg). The imine has also been prepared in illicit labs by stirring the amine and cyclohexanone in ether or toluene containing anhydrous sodium sulfate, followed by filtration.

When they said anhydrous , it could also be in HCl salt too? or a mix of both?
Swim tried using anhydrous ethylamine and let stir 16 hour, it didnt really work he said.I don't have his details but could it be because the imine formation need to be acid? Any help would be appreciated.Swim with let us know about his result,he want to do a report with picture like xicori did back in the time.For those who dont remember xicori , check this page : https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/clandestine/pcp/index.html

thanks for your answers

thanks

Last edited:
Hi we don't swim here, please refrain from it in the future. Use first person as we know it's you. Also no synthesis talk is allowed either, chemistry oriented questions are best directed towards the NPD subforum. Please familiarise yourself with the user agreement and sub forums user agreements.
Other than that hope you enjoy your time on here.

I have never used PCP, but it has stimulant effects and raises blood pressure and there is a risk of cardiovascular complications as well as seizures. I've done 3-meo-pcp many times and it has some more sedating effects from PCP and is probably safer, but I can't say how similar. I did have a seizure from plugging a large eyeballed dose I estimated at 30mg which is a high dose, too much for most and it was probably from a dangerous overdose. I came to thinking I was in Hell. But I love the stuff, just going to be more careful in the future. My brother almost died from IV'ing about 50-60mg and I begged him to stop and then to just do 1/4th and he would not listen. It was what I had taken for multiple redosing and I promised to let him try it and he just had to take my dose so I tried to get him to slowly IV it when I could not stop him, wanting him to do no more than 10-15mg because it is much more potent iV'd than with IM or plugging if I am not mistaken. He got very violent at the hospital but he has done that on meth and on alcohol, he has a borderline personality disorder (possibly antisocial but I don't think so, he seems to feel remorse and permanently damaged personality wise from abuse) maybe his personality problems are the root of his flipping out and fucking up when high. I don't do that, I just nearly die from reckless use of whatever I can because I don't value my life.

Not sure if MXE would be considered a PCP analogue but it is really nice. It seems quite different from 3-meo-pcp and ketamine. I'd like to try some more PCP analogues, 4-meo-pcp interests me and so does dizocilpine but I may have tried it - it did not seem very dissociative, barely made me high, but was visually beautiful in a unique way although they turned dark for brief periods. I am definitely going to buy pure dizocilpine, I hear it produces crazy trips so I think what I got was some unusual RC that did have some mild empathogenic effects but highly visual.

Although this is all just the well-known Rhodium stuff, we can't go into actual synthesis discussion as it is against the rules.

What I will say if it isn't out of place, is that you really do not sound up to this if you're struggling with the basics of the first step. You'll get yourself hurt.

Such alkylamines are a gas at room temperature but they mix into or dissolve in solvents which I think is what is meant here: the freebase. The HCl salt on the other hand likely doesn't even dissolve so it would even be hard-pressed to turn into the freebase (not the acid as you ask) by the lye addition, which of course isn't even done until after that 16h. I don't think that's gonna work and couldn't say if it is unsafe to try and freebase it that way. Even if the salt would dissolve, the amine is protonated so it doesn't have the lone pair nor the sp2 hybridization for imine formation - so no it can't be the salt. Hopefully general talk of imines, acids and bases and the properties of already mentioned compounds doesn't worsen this synth discussion... just wanting to point out that you are not equipped and probably should not pursue this, for HR sake.

No offense, but if you couldn't figure this out then what hope do you have of doing grignard type stuff, basically a lot of things that do not tolerate any water present whatsoever. You can't just do random reactions if you're inexperienced.

There's no reason why 3-MeO-PCP would really be much safer than PCP imo.. it also almost certainly raises blood pressure etc. With both of them, physical complications are not the biggest or only big thing to worry about probably, because at high dosages behavior alone can get you into a LOT of trouble. Quite a number of people on this forum can attest to that.

Last edited:
Basically synthesizing 3-meo-pcp is child's play. Best left to a professional. We just can't discuss it here.

We don't use SWIM on bluelight and we don't permit synthesis discussion. Ensure you have read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.