• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc paws and body aches

blackmarket91

Bluelighter
im almost 10 months off methadone now i did use some kratom and percs some days in the first 2 months but this long after my body still feels shot. Everything just hurts bad all the time which is very scary as im not sure if im still in withdrawal from it or if it just ruined my body. Im still young and feel like im 80

I feel ya , I’ve been on methadone For heroine and quit Then back on the heroin then to subby twice over… now Im back in heroin but once a week or a weekend every 2 weeks …. The paws from methadone and subby just never seem to go away ….
I know what you mean about feeling 80 tho Im good on the outside but inside it’s taken a huge toll

Hell, I feel this way even while ON buprenorphine. Can't imagine what it feels like without.

Honestly, PAWS for me never went away, which is why I ended up on subs.

When I couldn't get heroin or pain pills, I would literally drink bottles of cough syrup (dxm), smoke weed, smoke meth and drink vodka (some times all at the same time) just to find some "relief".

I literally will never feel normal again, especially without some kind of opioid tickling my receptors.

They need to legalize the shit already.

Kratom doesn't do jack shit for me, but I wish it did.

I've read it can take as long as 2 years to full "heal". If you've made it this long though, more props to ya and keep going!

Hell, I feel this way even while ON buprenorphine. Can't imagine what it feels like without.

Honestly, PAWS for me never went away, which is why I ended up on subs.

When I couldn't get heroin or pain pills, I would literally drink bottles of cough syrup (dxm), smoke weed, smoke meth and drink vodka (some times all at the same time) just to find some "relief".

I literally will never feel normal again, especially without some kind of opioid tickling my receptors.

They need to legalize the shit already.

Kratom doesn't do jack shit for me, but I wish it did.

I've read it can take as long as 2 years to full "heal". If you've made it this long though, more props to ya and keep going!
how long did you go with no drugs before you caved

If only pain pills will make you feel normal you can jump off. I've never done H but I am 15 days free of 13 years of pain pills.

No maintenance meds. I have a wife, 3 kids, two houses, good job I'm going to retire from It can be done. Get your fucking mind right and get rid of the handcuffs, you can do it brother.

how long did you go with no drugs before you caved
The longest I've been completely sober was maybe a few days and it was never by choice.

I personally find nothing wrong with using opioids for mental health or if they help you feel normal or function. But because they're "illegal", it's not easy to do that without maintenance meds.

You need to get busy and work yourself to being tired. It helps immensely.
yeah i train hard work out 2 times a day usually. gained 70 pounds while on methadone already lost it but still dealing with a lot of bad shit.

the no energy body aches and brain fog issues make it very hard to function in life.