• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

I have a few connects, and I make sure they all know that. There's something incredibly fullfilling about telling one of them, "Nah nevermind."

Exactly. You can't let a connect think he's God and that you desperately need him and cant go anywhere else. Competition and knowing you have other options, and are choosing to see him, makes him work harder to give you good shit, good deals, and be on time.

I'm nervous as hell to cop open air after getting bagged in jc in 07 and 09.

I got some hoe in Elizabeth that'll cop for me, but I gotta pay a finders fee (3 of 10 out the bundle).

I just wish I could find a legit dope connect like with weed. Weigh the shit out, let you test it, do it in a house, etc.

^^

You can find good connects that you don't have to cold cop from. Keep asking until you find one willing to meet you in a more private place. I've had good P-town connects where I didn't have to cold cop from. As far as weighing the shit out.. nobody is going to bother letting you do that unless you're buying real weight.

Yep, bundles are 14 in cmd too.
& Yeah, you'd probably be fine as long as you know what you're doing & where to look.
Only problems are the bums & the police.. You definitely have to know where to go & what to do.
If not, you're going to get fucked over, hard.

But since you've ventured into philly before, I think you'll be alright in cmd.

Dude, no Camden spots give up 14 bags in a $100 bundle.

Most of them don't even give you 11 bags. You got to hassle them for an extra.

And these days with the extra police and the desperation to "clean-up" Camden, it's a seller's market.

Camden's nothing like The Badlands in Philly. Some days you have to hunt for people out with anything decent. One cop car on the right street in the north can shut down most of the corners in the area.

Night time in Camden is shady, too. Way more chance to get beat. Philly's way more business savy.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the bags in NJ getting rediculous with how small and cheap they are? Like I love a cheap bag as much as the next junkie, but it's almost pointless when you need to open a minimum of 4 or 5 just to get high. I'd rather pay double for double size bags, I hate all the packaging of opening up several bags. It's just wasteful especially when some gets stuck to the bag.

C'mon people, this is the JERSEY DOPE THREAD! I know everyone is talking over in the DIRTY JERSEY THREAD, but srsly, a JERSEY DOPE THREAD DEAD?!

Dude, no Camden spots give up 14 bags in a $100 bundle.

Most of them don't even give you 11 bags. You got to hassle them for an extra.

And these days with the extra police and the desperation to "clean-up" Camden, it's a seller's market.

Camden's nothing like The Badlands in Philly. Some days you have to hunt for people out with anything decent. One cop car on the right street in the north can shut down most of the corners in the area.

Night time in Camden is shady, too. Way more chance to get beat. Philly's way more business savy.

I guess you're right, man.
but the sets I go to... I've known the dealers for quite a while, developed a relationship... so they give me extra when I buy bunnies.
I heard philly has alot of dope & fent going around... think I might give it a try. :)

I'm nervous as hell to cop open air after getting bagged in jc in 07 and 09.

I got some hoe in Elizabeth that'll cop for me, but I gotta pay a finders fee (3 of 10 out the bundle).

I just wish I could find a legit dope connect like with weed. Weigh the shit out, let you test it, do it in a house, etc.

Haha I got bagged in Jersey City in 08 and 09. The second time was that big city wide sweep where they targeted the boys on Duncan Ave Projects who was supplying a major amount of dope to the city (~20,000/week estimate by the State's Attorney) but it was way more lol
Lots of wire taps and co defendants. Big motherfucking case. But other than that JC has calmed down in the last few years. It's still easy as shit to cop, but it was popping WAYY more back then. And Don't fuck with JC cops!

you mean 80 to 130mg right?
otherwise your stamped bags whould be 800 , 200mg shy of a gram or 1.300 is a gram and 300mg
BIG BAGS!
LOL

Is it just me or are the bags in NJ getting rediculous with how small and cheap they are? Like I love a cheap bag as much as the next junkie, but it's almost pointless when you need to open a minimum of 4 or 5 just to get high. I'd rather pay double for double size bags, I hate all the packaging of opening up several bags. It's just wasteful especially when some gets stuck to the bag.

yea man it is getting a little ridiculous. all i really cop nowadays are Newark/Irvington bags. And it's like every year they get $1 cheaper but lighter in weight. Back like 8 years ago I was paying $8/bag. $7/bag was a straight steal. And bricks.. I remember them not even cutting deals on bricks. $270 a brick was an average, good price for a brick. Anything less than $250 you had a goldmine. And the bags were A LOT fatter. I found a picture from years ago of an emptied out bag of dope from when I first started and it was seriously crazy how fat they used to be. These guys got us used to LIGHT bags now. That bag was seriously over 100mg. No lie. Now, it's like I am happy if I get a 50-60mg bag. I call that fat. Even if they are $4-$5 on the street RETAIL. Fuck that. I'd much rather have it go back to the way it used to be.

How do you open your bags and dump them out? I know this is a 3 month old post, but I'm curious because most people seem to rip them completely open.

However, I've always ripped it horizontally at the second fold and saved all the empties that I would use as a rainy day fund, so to speak, and I'd later tear them open at the seam on the back and scrape out whatever was left in there with razor blades.

I've even purposely left up to 1/4 of the dope in the bag when I know I really need to save some for a later time; usually when I'm trying to make sure I have one last shot for the morning before switching to subs the next day.

heyy can u msg me pls. im new to nj dope territory. its a hassle coppin