• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

Once they start cracking down on the pill mills over in fla.. (I believe they've already started) Heroin will then become an epidemic in that state. Just like pretty much every other state.

They already started cracking down on it a few years ago, probably in large part due to that documentary called 'The OxyContin Express' which showed how easy it was to Dr shop, and how many people were dying as a result. Once they started taking down the pill mills they got pretty extreme with the restrictions of the prescribing of oxy, to the point where it was very difficult for even legit patients to get their prescriptions filled since a lot of pharmacies stopped carrying products containing oxycodone. So since then the dope started taking over, so that's pretty much old news.

It's crazy how much dope is flooded into the streets from Newark/Paterson/Irvington/East Orange

They already started cracking down on it a few years ago, probably in large part due to that documentary called 'The OxyContin Express' which showed how easy it was to Dr shop, and how many people were dying as a result. Once they started taking down the pill mills they got pretty extreme with the restrictions of the prescribing of oxy, to the point where it was very difficult for even legit patients to get their prescriptions filled since a lot of pharmacies stopped carrying products containing oxycodone. So since then the dope started taking over, so that's pretty much old news.

Yeah now that theres so much heat on oxycodone products in Florida, a lot more hydromorphone is on the street. This is what a few people I know who moved down there have told me as well as what I've read online etc. Sooner or later hydromorphone won't be able to stay under the radar and dope will take comeplete hold.

^^

Mhhmm. I love me some hydromorphone. I went on like a 6-8 month dilaudid only binge many years ago. Got me strung out good and proper.

ohh yea dilaudids are good times. ESPECIALLY if you mix it with a berry and yea it burned me the fuck out. i prefer some good ol jersey h over it. cant find d's anywhere in jersey though. now that i think of it, its funny how copping ds in del rey is diff than jersey. when you got the little guy in your hand you know its over, you just have to boot it. but when your out in newrk or ptown you look at the bag and you know there is a chance this can be a longggg night. most times your okay though. i like to hope.

ohh yea dilaudids are good times. ESPECIALLY if you mix it with a berry and yea it burned me the fuck out. i prefer some good ol jersey h over it. cant find d's anywhere in jersey though. now that i think of it, its funny how copping ds in del rey is diff than jersey. when you got the little guy in your hand you know its over, you just have to boot it. but when your out in newrk or ptown you look at the bag and you know there is a chance this can be a longggg night. most times your okay though. i like to hope.

Ive never been able to look at my H and say "its gonna be a long night."

Ive never been able to look at my H and say "its gonna be a long night."
^Ha, when I see that "little guy" in my hand, I think..."That's it. Its over!"

But in New Jersey, you just find yourself staring at that single bag you copped thinking,.."Man, this might be a long night!"

yea in those terms a single baggy is some bullshit. "hope this keeps me from shitting myself"

Nope. My territory is further south in camden.
The belly of the beast.

never been to camden yet, i have been to kensington and im aware of the relationship. you know how philly got 14 bag buns. is it same with camden? and is it easy to cop there? say i wanted to visit you think id be straight if ive treaded fine nwark and west palm

Yep, bundles are 14 in cmd too.
& Yeah, you'd probably be fine as long as you know what you're doing & where to look.
Only problems are the bums & the police.. You definitely have to know where to go & what to do.
If not, you're going to get fucked over, hard.

But since you've ventured into philly before, I think you'll be alright in cmd.

The dealers and most addicts in Orlando have always been exclusively Hispanic. We have a very large Puerto Rican and Dominican population. I have only met one black guy who was involved with dope and that was in rehab. In the black ghettos it is all about crack. I have noticed that over the last 2yrs that there are a lot more dealers around. I also see a lot of cars full of young suburban white kids cruising the strips. The scene has always been here but has remained underground. In the past you had to speak Spanish or go with a Hispanic friend to get served by a phone and meet connect but now there are two 24hr traps. They sell $5 bags and serve most of the blancos.

Last time I went to PR I took a trip down into the projects. They had lookouts on every building with AK's and radios. I was led underneath a building where there was at least a hundred junkies shooting up and nodding out. I saw this guy get stabbed by one of the dealers for ripping another addict off. They don't put up with that shit there because it is bad for business. It was a wild scene. I have never seen anything like it in my life.

A big bust went down at the main airport in Puerto Rico recently. 30 something employees were arrested for aiding in the trafficking of huge quantities of dope. The ring was flying into New York and Orlando international airport.

Damn......Sorry for Hijacking the Paterson NJ thread with all this random bullshit.... I just saw everybody talking about Hispanic/black dealers and pills disappearing in Florida and Heroin eventually moving in.

Last edited:
^The term "fire" can't be more than 10 years old....Originally I only ever heard it in the ghetto for weed...Of course some random jerk off on the street is gonna tell you it's good!

I've noticed that there's two types of dealers...There's dealers out to make every cent they can in the short term, stepping on their shit and squeezing every dollar they can out of customers. They don't really care about repeat customers, they just serve as an easy source for whoever happens to be desperate that day...The funny thing is, those types seem to always be around, answering their phone on the first ring!

So true... nothing worse than the guy who tells you he has one kind, and you show up and it's something different.

Even the good ones tend to get comfortable after a while. Whenever I make a new connect, they're always quick as hell, everything is right, etc. After a while when they get used to you coming around, service starts going downhill. That's when I cut 'em off and start going to someone else.

You got it right though, I do they same thing... I have a few connects, and I make sure they all know that. There's something incredibly fullfilling about telling one of them, "Nah nevermind."

hows ed been doing? i stopped going up top since newark is cheaper and closer. your totally right about the spanish ppl doing there own thing and black ppl have more ppl involved and set prices. i dont understand the deal in philly though, with the 14 bag buns for u know what price...if your from philly. and those are set prices. newark always has dirty shit even if its good, its still dirty. ill pay double of what im getting now for the shit i used to get from philly n paterson. idk what it is i feel like the stuff from there is a more clear high? also in florida there was next to no dope, got ahold of capsules that were weak as shit mainly did dilaudids down there.

Ed? I think you have me confused with someone else.