Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Party Pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lab-Test Monkey

Bluelighter
Would anyone have any guestimations as to the active chemicals(RC's not guaranna/caffeine/etc) in the:

-smiley
-doves love
-doves dance
-hero

On the site (now deleted[/url])

Last edited:
Would anyone have any guestimations as to the active chemicals(RC's not guaranna/caffeine/etc) in the:

-smiley
-doves love
-doves dance
-hero

On the site (http://********)

You can't post the link here under the BLUA.

Head over to the Incense Junkies forum. Most of the info you seek is there. The middle two allegedly contained Analogues of Phenyltropane Alkaloids according to their packaging six months ago. I saw the ingredients listed on the packaging online. Who knows if they are same now though.

The person that was running that site you linked to has cut and run twice on Ebay under different usernames leaving people very unhappy.

DMAA was common in legal pills, a foul drug. Wouldn't waste my time.

DMAA was placed into Schedule 9 last year. When I used it in the gym all it did was give me really bad stim-dick after 4 days of continual use.

The products listed come from Dodgy Doron in Israel and the rest from the U.K. Not the best idea to be sending money to Israel and then receiving packages of unknown chemicals IMO.

We don't really allow speculation of ingredients to pills here, it doesn't really serve any HR purpose and could infact go against it if someone were to take someones guess as fact. For that reason I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.