• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Parasites? Please discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about the temperate zones, but we have a lot of anti-parasite plants here that are used for de-worming livestock and people. They are usually bitter and very astringent. Some are edibles.

I recently spoke to an American holistic doctor who has set up shop in the city. He has been telling local patients to get rid of their dogs because they give parasites to the owners. I'm very doubtful of his claims, but I told him that we simply must utilize more of the native or more traditionally used items-- regularly-- that kept many generations alright despite living sometimes in the same rooms as animals. They used to be incorporated into food, tea, or even regular purgings.

*bumpity bump*

I want to keep this thread. LOL at how naieve I was when I first started it. I've done a lot of parasite cleansing since those days, in fact I just finished a cleanse yesterday.

732.jpg

^^10x

but seriously, at hospitals in fla worms of diff types are seen pretty frequently. i finally remembered the name of the drug the ER docs would prescribe - biltricide. pretty sure that's the correct spelling and that it's still available.

The herbals work good too.

Humworm is what I usually use. Although if it's a severe infection with worms literally falling out of your ass I'd probably do a pharm kill followed by a less harsh herbal kill afterwards, to make sure you get all the egg cycles and everything out.

Hahahhaa. SO gross. But yes, long ago, in the first couple parasite cleanses I did! So gross! But at least now I know they are gone!!!!

The last 4 or so cleanses I've done have been all good, and I do them 2-3 times a year just to make sure I stay clean. I recommend everyone gets this taken care of a couple times a year just to make sure.

^^ i know same here lol and i do have stomach problems, BUT i used to drink alot and pueqe of course so wouldnt i have sen them in my pueqke , i dont recall ever seeing them

Haha I don't think I can go back in time and take pictures from 2 years ago. Don't think I'd want to either. :\ If you are truly interested in pics of.. that, then a lot of people who are weirdly into this sorta stuff take pics and post them on curezone.com. But I warn you, its nasty. :(

Habboz, in general you don't see them, and you wouldn't see them in your "peuqe" (lol awesome spelling). You don't see them unless they die and come out and sometimes not even then because some are microscopic.

y0 I just found the coolest thing about parasites that may interest you nDeja.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy

It turns out that certain organisms that we've always thought of as parasites may actually benefit human beings by calibrating our immune systems- they're symbiotes not parasites! It turns out that some auto-immune disorders can be cured in up to 70% of people by introducing certain 'parasites' to their body. What is even more incredible, is that the species they use don't harm people, and they can't reproduce in our bodies, so it is all controlled and safe.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for every disease.
Current research and available therapy is targeted at, or available for, the treatment of Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), multiple sclerosis, asthma, eczema, dermatitis, hay fever and food allergies

I'm so pumped to learn this. It totally fits with my view of how life on the planet works. Emergent phenomenon ftw!

Yes there are some that are symbiotes, no doubt.

What is even more incredible, is that the species they use don't harm people, and they can't reproduce in our bodies, so it is all controlled and safe.

^That's exactly it though, that isn't the case with most parasites people pick up. While I believe a symbiotic relationship is definitely possible in some cases, there are still a lot of actual parasites which do harm. My health improved a lot after my cleanses. In fact every cleanse I feel better afterwards, but more noticably in the beginning when I actually did have parasites.

I don't think I'd ever be able to willingly injest worms though, no matter what good they might do me! I'm open minded but I have a total fear of worms! They just gross me out so bad, lol.

If you drink allot of alcohol, can you kill them? I mean, for those little guys, enough to get a person drunk, they'd practically drown in it.

My asshole is itchy all of the time and when I wipe it, there's usually small amounts of blood, it's been like this for maybe 2 months. I think this might be parasites. People are saying that diet can affect parasites, especially meat. I eat a concerta(methylphenidate) and vitamins for breakfast, and usually have bread for lunch, and then some type of quick frozen food for dinner, or sometimes I'll just eat bread instead or nothing at all(I don't have a big appetite), is this good for the parasites? If I fasted for a while, and just ate nothing at all, could I try to starve them?

No, it doesn't work that way. Alcohol is basically like sugar in the body, which feeds them if anything. I don't personally think meat effects it either way, I mean you can catch them from meat, but you can just as easily catch them from produce, or even just from being in a certain environment where there are eggs in the dust and in the air.

Fasting won't do much, I wouldn't recommend it. If you are really worried about it, I'd do a kill. It is really easy, you just have to take a couple pills a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.