• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Palexia

Crismanny

Greenlighter
Hi am knew to this site. Does anyone know how to prepare Palexia / Tapentadol for injection??
My friend has a high tolerance of OxyContin (500mg's a day) and has some Palexia 50mg SR TABS. Has tried cold water and they gel up! Do you do it like the new reformulated OxyContins or ???? Any help muchly appreciated!!!

Last edited:
Anonymous -----> OD

In the future please log out of your regular account before posting in anonymous & Welcome to BL :D!

Hi I'm sorry I'm obviously knew to this and was unsure where or how to post in appropriate area! Not sure how pm ppl atm maybe it's my devise I'm using?!
Anyways is this the right site to ask such a question that I did or ?? Any advice appreciated! Thank you!

Do not inject Tapentadol (or any pills) if you like having two arms. Just take them orally but with such a big tolerance it is very likely that they keep you out of withdrawl at most and not get you high.
Half a gram of Oxy a day is a very big habit so that renders lower potent opioids pretty much useless.

500 mg of oxy? Do you mean 50 mg? Because 50 mg of tapentadol is weaker than like 30 mg oxycodone. This wont even TOUCH that kind of use. Also, I don't think you can shoot these. These are like tramadols bigger brother. But not by much. They will not get you high ever.

Hi thankyou for your advice I didn't think you could extract these Tapentadol pills but thought I'd find out. Yes it is 500mg a day Oxy I'm currently on after a 5 storey fall ten years ago that's left my life in tathers. Have had huge flare ups recently and have honestly told my dr but he wldnt gimme my nxt script early so gave me these Tapentadol/Pexia tabs 50mgs SR. Helping a bit for withdraws if have enough but not a damn thing for pain, why I thought if there were a way to prepare these tabs it might at least gimme a few hrs of pain relief?!?!

Hi thankyou for your advice I didn't think you could extract these Tapentadol pills but thought I'd find out. Yes it is 500mg a day Oxy I'm currently on after a 5 storey fall ten years ago that's left my life in tathers. Have had huge flare ups recently and have honestly told my dr but he wldnt gimme my nxt script early so gave me these Tapentadol/Pexia tabs 50mgs SR. Helping a bit for withdraws if have enough but not a damn thing for pain, why I thought if there were a way to prepare these tabs it might at least gimme a few hrs of pain relief?!?!

Okay so these are just to hold you over till you can fill your RX? That at least makes a little more sense. Though I don't know how that little tapentadol could even help the WDs from a half gram oxy habit. Good luck brother.

100mg Tapentadol = 10mgs oxy.

Unless there's some smart bugger to prove me wrong, there's no way to separate the noradrenalin from the weak opioid.

You really don't want that messing with your head.

In high doses. I've been there.

Rtp

Last edited:
Yeah just to hold me over till get next lot. Got a ton of them (Palexia/Tapentadol) n been swallowing handfuls At a time not helping withdrawals thou thought havin so many Wld help. That's the reason why I asked if anyone knew if you can prepare for iv'ing. Maybe it's just in my head but feel like if I could just get a good lot straight into my system I will feel a bit better?!?!

My PM doc asked me if I had tried this drug, to which I answered no. And that's where we left it. If 100mgs = 10mgs oxy then I'm going to require about 1.5grams of Tapentadol per day. Like Tramadol It's probably harder on liver and kidneys than oxy and/or morphine so no thanks Doc.