• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain so much Pain

SunSpot

Bluelighter
So i caved. just now took a bit of di ethyl ether. I just couldn't stand the nerve pain in my arm anymore, it came back with a vengeance this night, at least 6 on the pain scale with excursions to 8.5. Bit through a wooden stirring spoon I've had since i was a child:(

Things going better now, ibu slowly doing its thing too. Does anyone know why ether is so effective? It just took away chills, tearing eyes and the constant sneezing. Sniffles and fever still there tho.

Just glad i didn't find it habit forming or triggering the last time. And the smell is so fucking chemical (excuse my french) i could never use it more than occasionally. I mean i don't smell it anymore but remember it, and even my wife knows it. Priour to this the bottle sat unused for2 years. Still I'm sad, i want to be sober!!

Ps: mods pls let me know to stop posting in the sober forum if this is too explicit. My desire to be sober is real enough though, after a month of WD I'm just fed up with pain. I had a totally crushed elbow joint that was less painful than this arm. It sucks i need to use one of my old drugs, ethyl ether, to get over nicotine and kraytom.

Ps2: now that I've finished writing this, has ether seemingly lost all effectiveness. Shit. Taking hot shower now. Damn arm, damn insomnia. And now i smell like a glue factory:( (ether is not toxic though).

I don't know why. I've never used ether, and have little knowledge on its effects.

I believe ether is flammable though, so be careful!!!

Hi Captain, it certainly is flammable, like methanol on steroids! Just got back from urgent care with a diagnosis btw, cervical neuritis. Yay! They even hinted they would prescribe poids as i was obviously in a lot of pain. Had them put it in my record that i don't wish pain meds except for major trauma!

So now i have a pack of prednisolone which I'll save for my trip. With my luck i end up needing it, depress my immune system with it then get malaria and zika in the jungle. But Pain sucks!! can't even tie my own shoes anymore:( :( :(

If it makes you feel any better, I work in a laboratory with chemicals all day. We use diethyl ether occasionally - it actually smells really good compared to most of the nasty stuff we have to work with...

If it makes you feel any better I worked with a nasty two part rubberized epoxy for about 6 weeks and got a rare bone marrow failure disease that doesn't really have a cure.

Be careful what stinky chemicals you're willing to smell. If you work in a real lab you should have fume hoods so you smell nothing. Your body though.

May I reccomend trying paracetomal in the mornings iboprofen in the day and aspirin at night with a cup of coco if any of my patients do this they don't even need anything else!