• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain Management!! Please Respond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braley41

Greenlighter
Hey there! I've been seeing my pain management Dr for several months. On my last visit he saw where I had took a methadone ( I had run out of my hydrocodone, and was hurting bad ) which the methadone was not prescribed to me. He let me off with a warning. Well, they do our drug test a month behind so when I took my last drug test last month, I had taken a xanax ( which had been prescribed to me about over a year ago ). So I am pretty sure that will show up, and also, the night before I was in so much back pain I went to the ER, and they gave me a shot of morphine, but I have the hospital to back that up. My question is about the xanax. My primary Dr had me on xanax over a year ago before switching me to klonopin. Do you think my PM Dr is going to believe me when I tell him I had a couple left over from my last script of xanax, and I only took it as an emergency cause my panic attacks are really bad, and the xanax works a lot faster than my konopin , and it was only 1 time. Please respond cause I need all the advice I can get. Thanks in advance!

Any non-prescribed medications you take are bound to raise eyebrows. You know your doctor better than we do so ultimately this is his call. I have to close this as any responses you get are going to be speculative in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.