Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pain management mega thread v7

Runtoparadise

Bluelighter
Just thought I'd better start this as v6 is closed!

Closeau, I'm with you,- being single is so much easier. Sometimes I'll have watched a movie & it'll be the hero who's gonna look after their lover who's in pain/unwell & I think how sweet.

I know in reality though after being married & then engaged to two men that it's really like having another child in the house,- someone else to please & look after!

I like to date, when I feel up to it,-but it's gonna take a very special person to change my view.

Sorry you did the splits today, gosh that must've hurt, you never told us you were a gymnast too! Good on you for doing housework though?

Feel better soon

Rtp xx

Hey RTP...V7 has already been started by the moderator (yesterday). PAIN PEEP posting continues on that thread. Check it out. :)

Just thought I'd better start this as v6 is closed!

its probably in Aus:Social as opposed to Aus:Drugs

Closeau, I'm with you,- being single is so much easier. Sometimes I'll have watched a movie & it'll be the hero who's gonna look after their lover who's in pain/unwell & I think how sweet. I know in reality though after being married & then engaged to two men that it's really like having another child in the house,- someone else to please & look after! I like to date, when I feel up to it,-but it's gonna take a very special person to change my view.Rtp xx

Interesting. Its good that you're happy with yourself and can such. That attitude is a very really attractive attribute.

^Cheers :)

I guess I'd better delete this thread as it might be confusing!

Or mods, go ahead.

Rtp

Hey y'all I have been away for reasons I will tell y'all later but for some reason my home account page I can't find so I am really frazzled now...later yall