• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants p nitro

mypetturd

Ex-Bluelighter
so some discussion was made about phenyltropanes. i heard that theres rti 55 which is psychedelic stim, rti 155 which im confused and some 'p nitro' analogue. is p nitro rti 155? if not, whats it called and how do i get my hands on it? someone said after this 'p nitro' is (what i refuse to call freebased) and smoked and is better than crack. not only that, but rather rti 155 rti 55 or p nitro is twice as strong as pure. what is this thing better than crack and how do i dose it. may i ask how to make it? if its rti 155 its supposedly made of all legal ingredients

I'm guessing you mean 4-nitrophenyltropane?

And who the heck is fooling around with RTI-55 🤣

Most of these research phenyltropanes are way too dopaminergic and not adrenergic to be much fun. Plus, the pharmacokinetics usually aren't condusive to good a time (ie, they are too slow in achieving what they achieve). What makes you think RTI-55 would be psychedelic? The heavy halogen (4-phenyl) phenyltropanes are more serotonergic but not so sure how serotonin reuptake inhibition would make it necessarily psychedelic. Who knows though.

the reports say its psychedelic. and a dopaminergic and serotonergic exp is unique if ur like me and preffer coke over amps. i mean a coke user like me really likes 4 mmc every once in a while. alot of people dont seem to understand how well serotonin works with adrenaline. if i can have rti 155 rocks i wanna know how to make them is the thing. a recipe to synthesize rti 155 from scratch along with baking soda to lower the melting point is a recipe i am destined to get

Well i don't know of any phenyltropane that is more reinforcing than cocaine, this is interesting for example https://www.nature.com/articles/1300795

Speed of action and DAT specificity studies (fucked up ones in some ways, poor monkey) have been conducted with phenyltropanes to elucidate what drives their reinforcing action but I've never seen one that looks at the ratio of DAT:NET:SERT efficacies and how that relates to reinforcing potential. Few of the phenyltropanes possess any ratios that resemble cocaine, nor that have similar pharmacokinetics, although i could be wrong. Most are unbalanced dopaminergics or weirder yet, like rti-55, dopaminergic and serotonergic yet weakly adrenergic. That doesn't sound like fun either. Who knows.

You will not make phenyltropanes your understanding of chemistry needs much much more reading, and not all drugs can be freebased with bicarbonate.

Also it is forbidden to discuss drug synthesis on this site.

And the report from this person sounds very vague and who knows if they had what they said they had or what their interpretation of "psychedelic" is.

Sorry to sound harsh. But read more and more and more.

i know i need more chemistry help. if i had someone to talk to about it (i have trouble learning without a human) like u all the time to message i would learn alot more. also i refuse calling it "freebasing" cuz i actually happen to know the real definition of freebasing