The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

oxymorphone(opana 5) need info new to any form of OXY

kfc3113

Greenlighter
Always wanted to take Oxycotin. Have done lortab, narco, ect... occasionally in the past, but not recently....6 months..So got home from getting my Oxycontin and instead I have two 5mg Opana oxymorphone..I've read the info online, but is this the best form of oxy out there? I chewed up one on the way home, with a crown and 7up...and not impressed yet...should I take another, get more...any info would be greatly appreciated:?!

You took oxymorphone, not oxycodone. Oxymorphone is pretty damn potent opiate, more so than oxycodone. I suggest not taking the other pill, until you have done some reading about oxymorphone.

You took oxymorphone, not oxycodone. Oxymorphone is pretty damn potent opiate, more so than oxycodone. I suggest not taking the other pill, until you have done some reading about oxymorphone.

Thanks for the warning, been two hrs and ahh, gonna wait still, the next one I will do half at a time but Insufflation insted. -FISH

Opana is stronger than Oxy, but 5mg is a small dose. With that being said, Opana is strong

It is small but not for an opioid naive person. Be careful snorting that as oxymorphone is one of few drugs that actually has a higher bioavailability when snorted.

It's my understanding that Opana's are now crush proof and impossible to snort unless you have a dremal and a lot of patience..I used to get the 40mg ones that you could easily crush, and they are about 4x as strong as oxycodone, but oxymorphone didn't seem to have any legs..I would do 1/2 of one up at around 7-8pm, other half around 10pm, wake up around 7am in pain...anyway oxymorphone was by far the best opiate I have ever done, better then heroin IMO, long rush and great nods, just didnt keep the pain away when snorted for that long.

Also, the Bio-availability rate of Oxymorphone when ingested is about 5-10%, insulfated about 40-50%. This is why people were ODing when shooting it up because of how strong it actually is..100% of a 40mg in you is a lot, i used to snort 20mg at a time with 2-3 hour breaks.