• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

wow

u can get genirics from walgreens put out by ethex made by purde so u can still get oc label and they are cheaper duh. i got mine two days ago and they are great

OC in the OC..

So after reading the novel which is this thread...
Are we Orange County kids the only ones that throw 80's on foil ??

I
wOULD KILL to be satisfied and get well from snorting one , or from a roxi for that matter..

Basically , Purdue laid me off....

I paid out of pocket for two seperate scripts each month...two docs , dodge3d the feared "DEA list" and paid more at shady pharmacies..

But none of what I read gives a resolution..Smoking rox' arent anywhere near the same... OP's REFUSE to burn..

80's are going at $100 at least here , but always more than $1 per mg.

Please continue your experiments.. Ive never held on to the same roll of reynolds wrap this long , EVER.

So after reading the novel which is this thread...
Are we Orange County kids the only ones that throw 80's on foil ??

I
wOULD KILL to be satisfied and get well from snorting one , or from a roxi for that matter..

Basically , Purdue laid me off....

I paid out of pocket for two seperate scripts each month...two docs , dodge3d the feared "DEA list" and paid more at shady pharmacies..

But none of what I read gives a resolution..Smoking rox' arent anywhere near the same... OP's REFUSE to burn..

80's are going at $100 at least here , but always more than $1 per mg.
ARe Are you saying that if you take
Please continue your experiments.. Ive never held on to the same roll of reynolds wrap this long , EVER.

Buying 80's for $100 per pill means its time to quit, no offense. Are you saying that taking two 80's by swallowing dont do it for you?

No sweetie.. I am the opposite of the majority.. I didnt gain just an addiction I built an empire pyramid type business to where i never sacrificed to to enjoy the stuff..
)
I set the market trend in Orange County ( or atleast id like to think ) and I was letting them go at 50 before we heard of the scare..

Now , I have no problem , not even a struggle getting 100 per..and I never have to do breaks..

Its unfortunate to say the fucking least.

No sweetie.. I am the opposite of the majority.. I didnt gain just an addiction I built an empire pyramid type business to where i never sacrificed to to enjoy the stuff..
)
I set the market trend in Orange County ( or atleast id like to think ) and I was letting them go at 50 before we heard of the scare..

Now , I have no problem , not even a struggle getting 100 per..and I never have to do breaks..

Its unfortunate to say the fucking least.

I'd be a little more cautious making claims like that in a public forum that is regularly patrolled by law enforcement if I were you. Just sayin.

I'd be a little more cautious making claims like that in a public forum that is regularly patrolled by law enforcement if I were you. Just sayin.

lol agreed.

heres what ive figured out that has worked for me.

heres what works for me.

the new OPs grind up into a fine fine powder with PED EGG foot file, found at walmart, walgreens for 9.99

then u gotta toot it REALLY FAST AND HARD, u WILL feel it but if u dont do it right be prepared for sinus issues the next day, i was picking my nose 12 hours after doing them and was pulling out gel strands 3+ feet long.

any hose clamp or anything will work, apply firm pressure and slide it back and forth, it WILL powderize, be prepared if u attempt to cut it with a blade it will stick to the blade, so just move it around slowly...

this shit is no joke, this is really bad for everyone, i liked to toot here and there and "shave" off slices of OC and eat them during the day, i do NOT pop the whole thing..

these pills work better then the normal OCs if taking NORMALLY, they hit faster and last longer in that regard from a good friend who takes these for a disorder.

the old formula OC are going for 100-150 EACH and the new ones for 30-40...

DO NOT attempt to "crisp" them, all it does is turn them into playdoh or a gell ball, DO NOT get them wet or "suck the coating" this will also turn it into a gel ball.

please anyone we can break this, even Purdue has said so in its PDF, we just need to figure out how....

anyone with ANY insight post up..

please no posts like my boy did them fine, type stuff, just clear logical insight :)

Its flattering with such limitted insight you think I would catch the attention of authorities over a post,.,

Makes me realize what a completely different world we are in,...
Yet I digress,...

Not a single solution has offered an option for smoking , which weather the masses here agree or not,,in the REAL OC...foil is the way..

And btw pedeggs are like 06 shit..It doesnt take a genius to figure out how to turn a solid into powder..

There just isnt a way to force something into burning and sliding like it once did.

Sighing doesnt cut it.

this is the world telling you that smoking pills that cost that much is such a waste of good drugs.

also, theres no way I'd pay the prices some of you guys do for an 80mg of which I'd need at least one and a half IV to have any fun on. this is how I was lead to heroin. of which, is cheaper, and smokeable if you get tar. not sure how to smoke powder, because when I was around powdered dope, we all shot, but then I moved here to Tucson, and some of the people my age shoot, and others smoke.

Its flattering with such limitted insight you think I would catch the attention of authorities over a post,.,

Makes me realize what a completely different world we are in,...
Yet I digress,...

Not a single solution has offered an option for smoking , which weather the masses here agree or not,,in the REAL OC...foil is the way..

And btw pedeggs are like 06 shit..It doesnt take a genius to figure out how to turn a solid into powder..

There just isnt a way to force something into burning and sliding like it once did.

Sighing doesnt cut it.

just posting up some options instead of sitting here flaunting what you did and what you may or may not have...

alot of ppl dnt know about the pedeggs.

Thread has been questionable on and off, try and keep price discussion to a minimum so we don't have to do a lot of edits! Also, don't quote the people posting sources if you can help it.

im from ct. just had them and thay arnt worth shit anymore ive read every thing from microw waveing them to using a pip clamp to shave them with. The only thing you can do with them is eat them now and thay SUCK|!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Im not sure what you guys are talking about that eating them works the same?!? I had a script and ate all of those every month and I can say that the NEW OPs just are NOT the same. Either orally, or grinding them. They are complete SHIT now!

just posting up some options instead of sitting here flaunting what you did and what you may or may not have...

alot of ppl dnt know about the pedeggs.

^^What would be the use of introducing those who dont know of Pedeggs to them , if it doesnt work on the exact thing we are discussing?

Sounds like politics to me ;)

Tee hee looks like the skag dealers are going to be seeing some more monies and getting the generics arent really a problem...shop around or do dope the choice is yours because if they do this to OC what will happen to our opana and dilladudid and morphine?! Soon all the pills will be like this only to be taken as prescribed!!! oh noes!

lots of ppl are gonna be getting sick and the heroin dealers will CLEAN UP