• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin 36mg time release bypass

Casual Sully

Greenlighter
So I get 60 36mg XTAMPZA ER capsules every month, and they're not anything special when it comes to pain relief and euphoria. So I figured I'd come see if anyone knows how to bypass the Extended-Release on these capsules. Usually takes a hour or two to feel anything if I just dump one in my mouth. Ill post a pic so you can see what they look like.
20210115-061117.jpg
20210115-060802.jpg

I had two pictures with the post, but it only put one in there, apparently. The first picture was what it looks like if you take the capsule apart. Inside of the capsule are a bunch of tiny little beads.

They have beads?

I literally chew the capsule/beaded inside things until it becomes goo--for around 5 minutes and swallow with a few cups of water. If anyone has a better way to do it with chemistry that would fully disable the mechanism. But I haven't seen anyone with a better method yet :LOL:

But depending on tolerance chewing things could be dangerous because it disables ER mechanisms (according to my brain's fun sensors) around 70%.

Purdue tried to do this with the new OP formula pills and make them nose-proof. Everyone hates them so I tried chewing them and I was surprised that I preferred them the most out of any kind of IR pill.

You prefer them really they are absolutely garbage I took four 27 mg capsules 4 times once i chewed the little balls that tasted like wax.another time I melted it in the microwave and made a chunk of wax .I straight swallowed the balls and last I took them in capsule all with same results.It seems to me that they found a way to put a little tiny microdot of oxy inside each wax ball so if chew melt or do anything it's still in the wax and the wax has to be broken down by digestive system.higher doesage just have more wax balls so there is just to much wax to separate from the oxy. They finally found a way to ruin pain relief. What they don't realize is that people need this medication with such strict dosage guidelines on opiates people chew their oxys because Doctors don't understand what building a tolerance is and will not increase your dosage past 220 to 240 mg morphine equivalent per day. They don't realize that most of the opioid deaths are from underdosing and people going out and buying heroin or fentanyl. People that do not take opiates should not be in charge of making the rules for people who need them to function. I have had over 15 major and minor surgeries on my back I've had lymes disease twice and I have major arthritis caused by the lymes disease. I get 4 oxycodone 30mg and was getting 2 of the xtampza 27 a day and thank God I got them to switch it to 3 15 mg generic opana witch I had to fight the insurance company to get because they cost 9 dollers each.