• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone

Hollowpoint2020

Bluelighter
I’ve tried searching but can’t find clear answer at least to my first question

1. I had some oxy 10’s get very cold for about 12 hours -22 Celsius. How much do you think this affected them. Because it seems like it did.

2. Long story short I had a week hospital stay and was clean for 5 days or so. How many days would it take to get seriously physically addicted again? I can’t throw up is the key my stomach is messed up. I’m on day 5 and taking about 30-40mg daily

12 hours in the cold won't affect them. I live in the frozen North and I left my pills in my car a lot during the winter. Heat degrades them worse than cold.

Have you ever been dependent on opies before? If you have you might get hooked again in about a week taking them daily. If not it could be several weeks before they get their hooks into you. Either way it's playing with fire if you take them to get high ( like I did ) as opposed to controlling your pain.

If you can't throw up because you will injure yourself if you do it might be best to quit taking them if your pain is gone. No sense inviting any kind of WD's.

Good luck.