• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone XR is the answer to my problems?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
So I need something to last me from 11 in the night till 11 the next day when I ll be able to get heroin (in the case I fail to taper and quit). Usually I don't have WDs anyway even if I don't smoke at all, but just to be 100% safe, I realized maybe I could use an oxycodone XR?

I have 2 questions

1. How long does oxycodone XR last?

2. What dose should I take if I usually smoke 1 g of 60% pure heroin in a day

So I need something to last me from 11 in the night till 11 the next day when I ll be able to get heroin (in the case I fail to taper and quit). Usually I don't have WDs anyway even if I don't smoke at all, but just to be 100% safe, I realized maybe I could use an oxycodone XR?

I have 2 questions

1. How long does oxycodone XR last?

2. What dose should I take if I usually smoke 1 g of 60% pure heroin in a day
if you're looking for a pill to hold you I'm going to guesss that you already get withdraws and are lying. oxy XR suck for heroin withdrawal unless you got a lot of them. if you're only looking at a few hours till you can score just bite the bullet I mean wtf?

if you're looking for a pill to hold you I'm going to guesss that you already get withdraws and are lying. oxy XR suck for heroin withdrawal unless you got a lot of them. if you're only looking at a few hours till you can score just bite the bullet I mean wtf?
Yes man you caught me, I have nothing better to do than lie to strangers online that I don't have withdrawals

I woke up now after 8 hours of not using. I am struggling here to use the toilet, I have no shivers, sweats or any pain, but I do feel a tension and a strong desire to use. So if that counts as withdrawal then yes I do have WD.

My father is an anesthesiologist. If I get opiate WDs trust me he'll figure it out quickly. That's why at all costs I don't want to risk getting any WD in front of my parents. It is still 2 weeks. Right now I don't wake up like a sick dog. In 2 weeks I might. I am just taking precautions.

But yes you caught me, I was lying about not having WD, I am so pathetic I have nothing else to do than lie on blue light

Edit: obviously oxy sucks, but am sure 80mg oxy is better than 10 G kratom. As for biting the bullet, feel free to do it yourself, I see no reason why I should. But I guess you are happy now that you typed your bull shit here

Yes man you caught me, I have nothing better to do than lie to strangers online that I don't have withdrawals

I woke up now after 8 hours of not using. I am struggling here to use the toilet, I have no shivers, sweats or any pain, but I do feel a tension and a strong desire to use. So if that counts as withdrawal then yes I do have WD.

My father is an anesthesiologist. If I get opiate WDs trust me he'll figure it out quickly. That's why at all costs I don't want to risk getting any WD in front of my parents. It is still 2 weeks. Right now I don't wake up like a sick dog. In 2 weeks I might. I am just taking precautions.

But yes you caught me, I was lying about not having WD, I am so pathetic I have nothing else to do than lie on blue light

Edit: obviously oxy sucks, but am sure 80mg oxy is better than 10 G kratom. As for biting the bullet, feel free to do it yourself, I see no reason why I should. But I guess you are happy now that you typed your bull shit here
it's cool man even tho smoking ron is almost like flushing it. glad u got no wds tho homie.

at one point , oh just a few days in my WD, i would have done back bends down the street naked(pretty flowers pretty flowers, tiny puppies anything not to remember) for real oxy, thinking anything might ease, but i found out personally it wasnt that bad, as i told you , my fear had me cuz i had to work and care provide, see i understand your fears, esp.with your parents, but i just wish you get through this, i just flushed some crap down the toilet i found(long story longer) after trying 5 times trying to do so, the demon inside says WTF, cuz i ditched my connects number alil will ago, and drugs arent easy to come by here unless i want to be arrested(citations) or ripped off, but i just wish so bad you had a block of time to hunker down, and know it will pass , and prolly not as bad as yah think darlin be safe pls

at one point , oh just a few days in my WD, i would have done back bends down the street naked(pretty flowers pretty flowers, tiny puppies anything not to remember) for real oxy, thinking anything might ease, but i found out personally it wasnt that bad, as i told you , my fear had me cuz i had to work and care provide, see i understand your fears, esp.with your parents, but i just wish you get through this, i just flushed some crap down the toilet i found(long story longer) after trying 5 times trying to do so, the demon inside says WTF, cuz i ditched my connects number alil will ago, and drugs arent easy to come by here unless i want to be arrested(citations) or ripped off, but i just wish so bad you had a block of time to hunker down, and know it will pass , and prolly not as bad as yah think darlin be safe pls
Thank you for your kind messages always Robi

Do you think I am blowing up in my mind how bad the withdrawal will be? Maybe it is not as bad as I imagine it?

Thank you for your kind messages always Robi

Do you think I am blowing up in my mind how bad the withdrawal will be? Maybe it is not as bad as I imagine it?
ALL i can say is i sure did, and i dont want to really advise cuz i dont want anything bad to happen to you, but fear kept me using, for fear of WD, so in that im sure my WD was a bit worse for the vicious cycle i created, but you are very intelligent in many ways, trying not to candy coat, but yeah try to get off ASAP so your fears wont truly become the reality you are dreading, no matter what you chose know we are here, im not super experienced like many and dont have all the jargon, but i sure know how you feel

I guess you have no desire for low dose Methadone ?

Super long half life, taken once in morning and good until next morning, excellent for keeping withdrawal at bay

Methadone 10-30mg daily…..then every week reduce your dose by 2.5 - 5mg until opioid free. The doc will obviously start you at an appropriate dose and reduce with your feedback as to withdrawal symptoms

You don’t have to be on it for life or long time…just short term to taper down from H usage

Just a thought…

Last edited:
I guess you have no desire for low dose Methadone ?

Super long half life, taken once in morning and good until next morning, excellent for keeping withdrawal at bay

Methadone 10-30mg daily…..then every week reduce your dose by 2.5 - 5mg until opioid fee. The doc will obviously start you at an appropriate dose and reduce with your feedback as to withdrawal symptoms

You don’t have to be on it for life or long time…just short term to taper down from H usage

Just a thought…
Yes on another thread of mine we have been discussing this option for me!

It's what I plan to do, tomorrow I go to the GP and she ll refer me to the methadone clinic, question is how long I will need to wait to get accepted to the program

I believe right away….

I was at the clinic for 3 hours my first time…sketchy people sneaking in line lol, “friends” of the shady doc would enter the office while 20 people in the waiting room, cold & sweaty fantasizing about kicking in the door with a pump shotgun and demanding a drink asap lol (at least that’s what was going through my head)

They will take a urine sample on the spot and you’ll test positive for 6-MAM (Heroin metabolite) & Morphine….tell the doc you’re banging junk daily and you want Methadone NOW to stop this illicit opioid usage and the crime and risky lifestyle that accompanies it. I doubt you’ll be sent away empty handed.

The shit part is, you’ll have to go daily for an observed dose….after many clean urine samples you’ll get take home carry doses, up to 7 I believe. My doc in Canada gave me 2 weeks of carries due to my employment and situation.

Even 2 weeks was a mission, driving there every second Saturday morning ….now I go to family doc and get 2 months of oral tablets. Expensive as f@ck without insurance, $240/monthly….Methadone is dirt cheap, these slithering f@cks are making 200 million every quarter. The Pharmaceutic industry ah lol

I hope you get everything you need…

All the best ;)

I believe right away….

I was at the clinic for 3 hours my first time…sketchy people sneaking in line lol, “friends” of the shady doc would enter the office while 20 people in the waiting room, cold & sweaty fantasizing about kicking in the door with a pump shotgun and demanding a drink asap lol (at least that’s what was going through my head)

They will take a urine sample on the spot and you’ll test positive for 6-MAM (Heroin metabolite) & Morphine….tell the doc you’re banging junk daily and you want Methadone NOW to stop this illicit opioid usage and the crime and risky lifestyle that accompanies it. I doubt you’ll be sent away empty handed.

The shit part is, you’ll have to go daily for an observed dose….after many clean urine samples you’ll get take home carry doses, up to 7 I believe. My doc in Canada gave me 2 weeks of carries due to my employment and situation.

Even 2 weeks was a mission, driving there every second Saturday morning ….now I go to family doc and get 2 months of oral tablets. Expensive as f@ck without insurance, $240/monthly….Methadone is dirt cheap, these slithering f@cks are making 200 million every quarter. The Pharmaceutic industry ah lol

I hope you get everything you need…

All the best ;)
Thanks for taking the time to help me bro

The first paragraph I hope it is a joke. If not sounds strange cause I thought Canada had one of the best medical systems in the world

Idk mind going there every day I am a bit of a fatso do might help lose some weight

I also have insurance (I live Netherlands btw not US) but even then if I have to pay like 200 per month that's nothing compared to the 1k I spend on heroin per month

I dont bang H BTW. I don't see how they d believe I do considering my arms are clean like a baby's. Worst case I ll self taper with the apparently legal ODSMT although I d love to have a doctor oversee me

For once in my life I want to feel that I am not alone in my struggles, even better taken care of by an expert than to have to do the expert myself (like I had to solving my mental illness)

Thanks a lot for your posts <3