• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone tolerance

Adrianm12

Bluelighter
Hey guys recently accidently gave myself a tolerance while I medication I was Using was blocking opiates I kept taking higher doses to see what was going and in the process gave myself a tolerance of what I can roughly tell is about 40-50mg oxycodone to feel a high, prior to this only 15-20 was needed. Ive given it about 10 days no oxy use and just wondering roughky what my tolerance is sitting at right now as I have no experience with tolerance thanks heaps guys.

^You should also factor in the reduction in tolerance when planning your dose. 10 days probably won't reset your tolerance entirely, but you may be surprised at the increase in effects- for that reason, plan your dose prudently and aim for a bit less than normal- better safe than sorry.

Physical tolerance is not everything. In my case, I need more than 10 days to eliminate any expectations about what I expect from an opiate. Even 1-month intervals can sometimes be disappointing.
I have never needed more than 20-30 mg of Oxi to feel euphoric and have a good experience. My dose of Oxi is always the same because my physical tolerance is nonexistent, but the day I look for a new dose could cause him not to appreciate the experience adequately and I will feel frustrated. In this case redosificar is not an alterantiva because they will hit me with greater force the negative side effects.

DocLad

Last edited:
Especially at the very beginning stages of opioid use, your tolerance to the euphoric effects develops more quickly and stays around longer than your tolerance to respiratory depression/death.

You may never get the same feeling you originally got from oxy until switching the opioid being used. In other words, the dose needed to recapture the euphoria you seek may kill you.

I?d probably keep it around 30 mg after 10 days.