• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone potentiators

Kevin-Stacks

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, there is still some I am unclear about with using certain OTC potentiators for Oxycodone. I want to know if it is safe to drink white grapefruit juice, take cimetidine and a small dose of dextromethorphan all together to potentiate an Oxy dose and if this is safe or what the best combination might be? I really appreciate any information provided. Thank you!

- Kevin

Diclazepam (2-Chloro-Diazepam) is the most robust potentiator of Oxycodone, so much that it COULD be unsafe for opioid naive users

Dual ingestion of these two items causes a significant increase in the more toxic active metabolite of Oxycodone, being Oxymorphone (Opana), which is more potent than Dilaudid (Hydromorphone)

Diclazepam is an RC benzodiazepine that could be difficult to obtain now. I have about 1,000mg in the safe. It has an extremely long half life and metabolizes into 3 licensed pharmaceutical benzodiazepine meds. Taking Oxycodone while on it results in a significant increase in Oxymorphone (Opana).

Could be dangerous for many individuals……I’d say, just take more Oxycodone lol

Or just make a nice cocktail to enhance its euphoric effects

Oxycodone 20mg
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 0.5mg
Pregabalin 150-300mg
Indica Cannabis 10mg

….maybe a little line of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 to balance it out lol

No, no, no……just take a safe dose you’re use to and enjoy with a J

Dexter .45 will be referring to this link, regarding the oxycodone metabolism, diclazepam and increased productivity of oxymorphone.

If I was you I’d just try using one of those potentiators.
I’d use either the white grapefruit juice or the cimetidine, not both together, as they’re strong enough separately at inhibiting CYP3A4 and CYP2D6.
Try to use either 30 - 60 minutes before you use your oxy’.

Apparently consuming one of those potentiators and using X opioid is dangerous but and this is obviously only anecdotal, I’ve never felt close to ODing from the boost I’ve gotten from white grapefruit juice (Used it hundreds, maybe a few thousand times.) cimetidine (Used it once.) and/or DXM (Used lots of times.).

They seem to more so boistcthe high longevity for me, than the intensity of the high but that could just be me.

Stay safe! 👍

Amitriptyline inhibits the same cytochromes.
Would love someone to do the math as I'm on 50mg Oxycodone + 75mg Amitriptyline daily

Amitriptyline inhibits the same cytochromes.
Would love someone to do the math as I'm on 50mg Oxycodone + 75mg Amitriptyline daily
I take Amit on and off and never noticed potentiation with various opioids

OP:

Dxm 100mg at 1.5 hrs before the opioid is the strongest potenttiator otc I’ve tried

Must try that... I picked up dextromethorphan in Thailand when coughing triggered a hydraulic hammer in my brain stent.