• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone Overdose level

PillPopper570

Bluelighter
Hi,

a mate of mine has an 80mg Oxycodone tablet and I’m worried he might accidentally overdose. Can anyone please advise me on safe dose vs overdose of Oxycodone? I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find the information I’m looking for.

There is no such thing. Opiate dosages are wildly variable from person to person.

If the dude is out cold and cannot be woke he has overdosed and you need to call 911. Also if he is incoherent he has overdosed.

Next step his lips will be turning blue and this probably means he is dead or has less than a few minutes to get narcan in him.

If he can stand on his own, walk fine, and communicate...he has not overdosed.

So if you think he will overdose, call the ambulance. The quicker the better since literally 15 minutes can mean the difference between life and death.

Check the Erowid Oxycodone vault <-- Does your mate have any prior use of Opiates / Opiods? If so please post some more information about this because 80 mg of Oxycodone is dangerous without any tolerance or with certain psychoactives which may enhance the high and side-effects. :)

Hope this helps you out a bit, but I would divide the OC80 into quarters and dose 20 mg and see how it affects your mate. I used a lot off Oxycodone in the past, ranging from 6 x 5 mg daily to 4 or sometimes 7 x 20 mg daily, I have used up to 240-320 mg of Oxycodone before I got myself on Methadone and stopping being a drug addict... (I still use it for max 3 days every 2 weeks, only about 10 to 50 mg every weekend).

-- Peace o/

If he's got no tolerance then yes taking a 80mg Oxycodone tab could be dangerous. He should divide the pill 4 times into 20mg quarters, that would be much safer!