• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone IR Mega Thread v2.0

Does the new Oxycontin 10MG IR have a "10 oxy" print on one side? (maybe not since it easily turned into powder) or are these the generic ones of Canada since there is nothing else printed? I had a 10-year hot and heavy affair with H and never really got into oxy's, but all i'v seen before had "OC" on them. So, anyone?

How 'bout this? Say you had a bunch of 80/CDN green pills that seem to have lost most of their kick....is there anyway to tweek 'em someway? The microwave helps with the OPs would a bit of heat kick the molecules around in these? Anyone got any chemical background? Theres gotta be something that will help these puppies. Any help greatly appreciated.

I usta hunt near Katadin on Rt 11 between Brownville junction and Millinocket. Still desolate there? Is that area near/familiar to you?
Now in Ct trying to stay warm.

I have recently been switched from percocet 10/325s to oxycodone 15 irs, and for some reason they have been making me have bad headaches and just generally I feel a bit too sedated and don't have the normal moderate/decent clear head feeling I had on the percocet. I normally took 1.5 percocets 4 times daily for 2 years, then wanted to try out the pills without all the tylenol. SO now I am dosing 15mg oxycodone 4 times daily and have been having some problems sleeping, headache, lots of water seemed to help.
Anybody know if this stuff can dehydrate more? Not sure what is going on, but it is not really what I was looking for.
Any help is appreciated! Thanks guys...
Doc is pretty down to adjust my meds as I need to have them adjusted, have a great track record, so just needing to know either to dose differently, or to try and get something else next month..

sounds like analgesic rebound headaches - common with opiate pain killers. I've cut back my oxycontin from 60mg twice per day to 15mg twice per day but when I take 30 mg now I suddenly get headaches. Dr says it's the body screaming at the percieved 'overdose' that 30 mg now represents.

Does oxycodone give anyone else burps that smell like rotten eggs?

It really worries me almost every time I do an oxy it gives me burps that smell just like rotten eggs. Parasites, food and other things could cause the burps too but I just think it's weird that it's only when I do pills. Just wanted to know if anyone else experiences this too. Thanks

I'm guessing the pills are causing an imbalance of some sort in your digestive system.

Solutions could be taking them with lots of water, food, or an antacid. Also improving your diet and eating habits in general perhaps.

My guessing is you ate some bad leftovers. I have never heard of oxycodone by itself causing this for anyone.

blotterfan88- Its probably a pill with a binder made from sulphur. I don't know much about all this new fangled oxy business thats happening lately ( never had oxy, morphine yes, but no oxy) Sulphur=rotten egg burp smell. Used to happen to me all the time when i was rx'd amphetamine sulphate for my adhd, and yes, it can mess up ur digestive system. Hope this helps

yea thats what i have heard that being caused by amphetamines ,a friend of mine was taking lots of vyvanse and it was giving him a burning rotten egg smelling burps, causing food to actual like ferment in his stomach is how him and his wife described it to me never got that with oxy and i have taken alot of oxy and other opiates and no one eles i know has had it happen to the ether

I just shot my first m30 it was really good. There was a light colored type junk left behind that didn't taste like oxy so i think i succeeded with my filtering. Much more intense high then snort or smoke and it hits you harder.. I wasn't really expecting too much but i feel amazing. Don't try it if you've never shot anything. Luckily for some reason i don't really prefer shooting.

So glad I quit. Oxy prices have gotten ridiculously expensive around here. used to be $35-40 for an 80, now it's anywhere from $85-100.

Snorting Blue A215s

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm looking for information on the blue A 215 30mg oxycontin. These are the old pills correct? The only oxy I have railed before were white 10s that said OC. I'm just trying to make sure im not going to rail some bullshit new pill and fuck up / burn my nose. If they are indeed older pills i assume its the same method; get saliva on them, wipe off the coating, and then there good to be crushed? Any info would be much appreciated.

does anyone know which oxycodone ir 30mg generic brands are somewhat safe to inject if you do PM me

They all are if you filter with at least a cotton, preferably use a micron filter which can be bought on the internet.

Malinkrot seems to be the most popular.

Why do I "nod" more when I consume oxycodone orally rather than via nasal admin (insufflation)?

I don't like snorting things anyhow, but it just seems odd that eating pills gets me more ripped than if I bump them.

Because the bio-availability is higher when eating.

Bio-availability is how much of the medicine enters your system.