• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone hydrocodone morphine Restoril clonazepam and adderal

My girlfriend took one of these 15 mg morphine sulfate snorted it then she immediately took two hydrocodone and one Percocet both were 10 mg she also took a Restoril like the strongest one they make and she's already on Adderall and clonazepam she did this all without me knowing until she started acting like a complete b**** just anybody know anything about this drug interaction

If she's not a regular opiate user (or dhe doesn't have an opiate dependency) then this amount could make her sick. In combination with 2 seperate benzodiazepines could make it dangerous if she doesn't use benzos daily because mixing two downers potentiates the effects of both substances. Actually I would say that Adderall could be helpful (depending on the dose) to keep her a little more alert in this situation.

I would try to watch her breathing, especially if she is nodding or she falls asleep. Don't leave her alone till the high subsides; you can always fight/ argue afterwards.

Yes, watch her, that is a potentially dangerous and stupid combo. Give it at least 12 hours before you let up
Full time sitter duty

oh lord, i can't even fathom 15mg of morphine, will somebody tell tolerance to go fuck itself i'm pretty sure it didn't hear me when i did

You've been taking it because of a real medical necessity right? I don't think that tolerance will hear anyone especially with the doses and the duration that you have been using Zonxx. Don't make it an issue as long as you have access to it but with the opiate problem that has been going on in States, I would be scared that they could drop the dose suddenly. If that happens, you will suffer a lot man. Isn't it possible at all to taper down slowly to get to more human doses?