• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Oxycodone high after cocaine use ?

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
So I've done cocaine about 10 times and oxy like 5 times but never combined or both on the same day. My question is say if i do about a half gram of cocaine in one night, if i take like 20mg of oxy after its all done, would i still get high or will it only help with the comedown part. Will the cocaine after effects take away from the oxy effects? (euphoria, high effects)

theres no telling for sure but i would think you would feel good and high

Ya effects might be diminished a bit but will still be there for the most part this is just my personal opinion of course.

I'd think it would be worth it to use it for the comedown, just because the come-down is such a anxiety-ridden b1tch.

I usually do some coke and oxy during the day (coke is new), Ive been doing lets say my first line at 4pm, then around 6pm do some oxy, some more coke at 8pm 1 line or 2. then around 12pm I do my oxy at my full dose 160-180mgs. Only reason Im doing oxy inbtween is to stay out of withdrawal, my in-between dose is only 20mgs...ive never mixed both in a line tho...im still too new at coke.

I usually do some coke and oxy during the day (coke is new), Ive been doing lets say my first line at 4pm, then around 6pm do some oxy, some more coke at 8pm 1 line or 2. then around 12pm I do my oxy at my full dose 160-180mgs. Only reason Im doing oxy inbtween is to stay out of withdrawal, my in-between dose is only 20mgs...ive never mixed both in a line tho...im still too new at coke.

is this at all neccesary... seriously. Why would you just use coke for no reason during random days. Keep that sh*t for the parties and clubs, why would you want to add another thing to your list of dependent addictions... Daily use of cocaine is retarded.

is this at all neccesary... seriously. Why would you just use coke for no reason during random days. Keep that sh*t for the parties and clubs, why would you want to add another thing to your list of dependent addictions... Daily use of cocaine is retarded.

Because I need an upper at some points during the day...Now keep your opinions to yourself.

Yea, please avoid the speedball. :p

It'll be okay on the come down as long as you're not expecting amazing results. I suppose it could serve as a distraction and help in some aspects. Given the choice between and Oxy and a Benzo I'd take the benzo though. Before you get any ideas, don't mix a benzo with the oxy.

In my experience with the stimulant/opiate combo, part of the opiate dose goes towards easing the comedown, while the remainder will go towards the opiate high. The oxy high will likely be somewhat diminished by the effects of the cocaine.

Be careful not to take too high of an oxy dose if you are not feeling it as much at first. Doing so can result in getting too high when the cocaine wears off, which may not take that long since cocaine has a short half-life.

I'm not particularly fond of trying to get high off of opiates after stimulant use. If I choose to take an opiate after a stimulant, I prefer to take a low dose, just enough to combat the negative side effects of the cocaine. This is because I am pretty exhausted after stimulant use, so jumping into an opiate high after the stimulant high wouldn't be as good as if I had taken only opiates after getting proper rest. The other reason why I don't like doing this is because it may increase my tolerance a bit if I require a higher opiate dose than usual to get my regular opiate high.

Same question. Ive done over a gram of coke over 3 hours. in the AM (Im a writer) Now im out and have lots of oxy and weed. So oxy after coke is ok so long as the coke is on the comedown?

Using opiates to relieve stimulant come-down is a tale as old as time. Some use benzos but anything with a potential seizure component--even with a withdrawal seems suspect to me.

Either way, it's a fast way to become addicted to not one but two substances. And here I am lol. It's just not something you want to do every time you use coke, but it does work nicely. Stimulants lower the euphoric content of opiates but it's not like waiting around until you're sober before taking the opies is logically sound or possible either. The brain's dopamine usually is depleted after stimulants, so that's why the full effects aren't as overwhelming from painkillers. If you face a horrible beyond words crash it's important to know your tolerance via milligram count so you don't overdose. More likely to happen with meth use though, which has a notoriously bad crash. Stimulant crashes can definitely be bad enough to cause users to do desperate things and when you're having a great time it's easy to not care about the end result.

Some of my best days ever were on both oxy and adderall. But also my worst. Btw if you ever come down badly from stimulants and can't get a hold of good ole oxy, kratom works great for that. As long as you don't use kratom daily you wouldn't face anything noticeable to a withdrawal in my opinion.

Last edited: