• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"oxycodone" 30's

Pumper18

Greenlighter
This is the jist of my dilema, because I can not find any information on this from anywhere. I have access to "30 mg oxycodone pills", which are actually pills that claim to be as potent as 100mg oxycodone (pressed with .8mg fentanyl). Now, I understand the risks associated with fentanyl, but what I need to know is this: Does swallowing fentanyl do anything? if so, what is the oral (swallowing) bioavailabilty of fentanyl? If I normally take 35mg of oxycodone to nod off and feel really good, how much fentanyl would that be? Best method to take it? I'm okay with anything except IV, and i would prefer to stay away from plugging. I would imagine sublingual administration of these pills would be ideal, but I need to know. I would obviously start very small and titrate my way up, but I just want to know if these pills will do anything, or if they would even be worth my money. Thanks in advance for the replies :)

Start SMALL, fentanyl is one of the (if not the) most potent synthetic opioid, I'd start with half a pill if your dealer is being legit, and work your way up slowly from there. I'd start leveling out at one or two pills, because fentanyl addiction is no joke. Yes swallowing fentanyl works, and it should be about the same bio availability. I'd take my advice with a grain of salt as I'm no chemist and have very limited ecperience with opiates. Remember, start small, better safe and sober then hurt and in the ICU for overdose... or worse.

There is a big chance that the fentanyl will not be evenly distributed throughout the pill. You'll consume a 'hot spot' within the pill.

Same example is always given but if you bake chocolate chip [fentanyl] cookies, some pills will have more chocolate chips than others... this is how people OD and die.

Stay far away from these

^ Very good responses, thank you! OP, it's up to you but I really wouldn't want to take that chance.

Not to mention the medical dosages of fentanyl is around 100mcg. .8mg is 8 times that. That is a huge amount plus you are combining with an already potent narcotic...

lot of times it may say fent but could really be u4770...as its supposed to be like oxy.

.08 of fent is a ton. if a non tolerant user were to snort that much od for sure.

if you are certain they are fent start with a quarter. you can always do more, only way to take less is getting shot with narcan hah