• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Oxyana

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
It boils down to boredom and money, useless cycle. For those who still struggle, I have 12yrs of sobriety -- and I tell you this, there's no need for rain in your heart. It's possible, but you have to find that will within. Seems minimalistic but it's pretty hard.

You kicked your Oxy habit ?
Impressive! I’m at the point where I have no desire to stop. The pain from chronic daily headaches and 10+ migraines/month makes me a complete slave to Oxycodone. BF wants me to stop but I fear I won’t be able to function without Oxys.

I’m watching Oxyana right now. I realized, after watching a just a few minutes, that I needed to turn on the close captioning feature as the vast majority of these people are complete marble mouths.
Even the CC is unable to determine much of what these people are saying.

You kicked your Oxy habit ?
Impressive! I’m at the point where I have no desire to stop. The pain from chronic daily headaches and 10+ migraines/month makes me a complete slave to Oxycodone. BF wants me to stop but I fear I won’t be able to function without Oxys.

You should try klonopin.

I’m very familiar with Klonnies. I gave them up (unintentionally) completely cold turkey in November. I had just picked up my Klonnie prescription for 90 pills and the pharmacy bag was mistaken for trash. Once I realized my prescription had been thrown out, I went outside to the trash bin but unfortunately the trash had already been picked up by the garbage man.
That’s not a fun drug to quit cold turkey!