• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin oxy&xanax

skn

Bluelighter
Hi I have been abusing oxy for like 2 months now and just recently added xans to the mix. I was wondering, how often, if you guys have ever done this combo together do you dose a day? I want to do like twice but I find myself at 4-5 times. Also I have been doing this so much the idea of just saying "fuck it" and doing heroin/cocaine is crosising my mind. I say this because a.) its expensive as shit and b.) I dont want to be physially addicted. So, those who do a opiate stimulant combo, how many times do you dose a day?

Wouldn't be doin that bro..my brother took both and overdosed bad..like purple skin and vomit type bad and I had to lift him into car and take him to ER and he was in ICU for a while.

I would definitely not fuck with this combo, you absolutely will OD at some point or die. Speedballs are way safer than xanax and heroin, but even that is really far from safe unless you're Keith Richards. With no oxy tolerance (using it post surgery) and mixing it with just 15mg Valium I had times where I woke up realizing I hadn't been breathing, because most of the time I wasn't really falling asleep but more into a nod and noticing that some time had passed without me breathing. Xanax is like 10 times stronger than Valium. A friend of mine works with someone on methadone who nearly died combining it with Xanax the other week, at least supposedly it was methadone

He took a bunch of xans and oxy and idk how many exactly but found him the next morning purple and unresponsive and vomiting..had to lift him as deadweight in a bearhug squat to get him back into car then after talking to the docs they said he was basically dead and he did technically die for a minute or two and had to be shocked back. That was around 12 years ago..he passed in a car crash about 2 years ago.

I have quite a tolerance to downers in general but even in my case I pop xans on opioids only when needed ( ex. when I have snorted a shitload of coke) and I pop half or at most one pill ( 2 mgs) . Avoid avoid avoid this combo is my first advice. If you are gonna do it anyway, let s s talk about 1) quality : are u 100% sure they are the real thing and not pressed fentashite? 2) quantity: how much oxys and xans do u take? 3) rationale: why ruin a good oxy buzz with a stuff that has little to no recreational value and in the bst scenario will put u to sleep?

He took a bunch of xans and oxy and idk how many exactly but found him the next morning purple and unresponsive and vomiting..had to lift him as deadweight in a bearhug squat to get him back into car then after talking to the docs they said he was basically dead and he did technically die for a minute or two and had to be shocked back. That was around 12 years ago..he passed in a car crash about 2 years ago.
im so sorry man. I hope he is at peace.

yea in conclusion this combo puts you to sleep and puts you at risk for getting in trouble, h also does that to me

unless prescribed we do not know what we getting anyway.
it a definite liability of OD or worse
i would never condone this cocktail but also no judgements.
please be careful and mindful if to be continued.
Anyone on hand with narcan by chance?
Peace

Everybody already warned you about how dangerous the combo is which it is.... I would know. Not only that though but if you continue down this path of 4-5 times a day oxy and Xanax. You're going to get the rudest awakening you've ever had. I'm talking about unimaginable pain for months or longer. Benzo wds can last a year. I cannot overstate how painful this will be.