• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Overdose question

'Tallica rules

Greenlighter
So I'm sure we've all seen the Wolf of Wallstreet. The scene in question is the Qualuude scene. Where Leo uses cocaine to stop what is amounting to an overdose. Does this really work? Say I'm overdosing on Heroin or another opiate, will cocaine bring me out of it? Wouldn't it just create a speedball?

Well speedball is just the term for opiates mixed with a stimulant, and yes, it would work but coke isnt too long lasting if youre really overdosing on opiates youd have to make sure to consume a line or smoke it every 10-20mins asap before it wears off or else youd just slip back into overdose from opiates

THEN you also need to know your limits with whatever stimulant youre using or else if the opiate wears off first, say you use amphetamines, you can OD on the stimulant because opiates lower heart rate and an OD would certainly lower it significantly ( hence why people speedball to essentially counter each drugs however cocaine + opiates act on the sympathetic nervous system which means they counter eachother relatively well