• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Overamping and how now i feel now

badbitchbadie

Greenlighter
3 days ago i overamped bad, i had told my boyfriend that i felt really bad and that i thought i needed to go to the er because it felt like i couldnt breath and like my throat was closeing up and there was an elephant on my chest. I had him call one of my friends to come over to help him figure out what to do, i was terrified and after about 2 hours of her being here i calmed down enough to the point i could kinda breath but still didnt feel ok I remember at one point I couldn't hear anything loud because I felt like it was just too much for me like it would make me feel worse somehow. Finally i was calm enough Could not sleep still though.The three nights before that was pretty hard For me to sleep That might have been why I overramped I don't know. Since then though i smoke it and i dont feel the same on it like i did is something wrong with me now It makes my chest hurt, and it dosent take taste the same, and im so depressed. Is this normal will all this end with the fear end ?

It will end. Maybe take a break for a while though? Any idea how much you smoked?

It will end. Maybe take a break for a while though? Any idea how much you smoked?
I want to take a break well actually quite but ive been useing daily for 9 months this time around and hard use i need detox comeing off for me is horrible. Ill be hounest i dont really think it was more then i used anytime before but i dont fully remerber much befor that happened or after it happened, maybe 3 or 4 bowls

I'd bet your body had more to do with putting you in that sort of state than the dose did.
Sounds like the story my grandfather tells about an anaphylaxis reaction he had when he ate trout on a backpacking trip in the Sierra mountains as a kid. He thought he was going to die.
I'd be curious if extreme low levels of adrenaline or just imbalances can cause those symptoms since it is the drug in an epi-pen used for anaphylaxis.

Yeah, I would make a solid effort to stop redosing and eat well and get at least a few nights rest, as tough as it may seem at first, exercise will help you replenish neurotransmitters and make you hungry and tired more quickly and efficiently than anything else.

I nearly thought I was going to not long ago. I got real hot and sweaty and generally felt like shit. Just closing my eyes and laying on my stomach was enough. It passed almost right away, maybe a few minutes later. Icky. I didn't feel overstimulated before and felt normal afterwards. I'm not getting high really so it's easy to keep going.

Making sure people around you understand CPR is a consideration I think people should take.