• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Outpressed guns(glocks)

Quietwork

Bluelighter
Yellow w/dark yellow and white speckles. I know outpress pills dont have the best rep.,but has anyone come across these yet? And if so,how are they? Would like to know before I scoop some. Thanx for any info

I have heard of many batches of these, some good, some not....what region are you in? Have you checked your regional pill discussion thread over on the NADD board? And www.pillreports.com?

Ever thought about a testing kit? :)

Well I grabbed 4 the other day,and tried em last night......damn methbombs,they got me stoned ,no doubt about it,but really speedy.If anything, there is way more amp than MDxx. I didnt care for these tictacs very much.......ordering a test kit today for sure.

Quietwork said:
Well I grabbed 4 the other day,and tried em last night......damn methbombs,they got me stoned ,no doubt about it,but really speedy.If anything, there is way more amp than MDxx. I didnt care for these tictacs very much.......ordering a test kit today for sure.

Sorry you had a bad time...but yay for you getting a testing kit! Remember, if you order from EZ Test, Bluelighters get a 20% discount, just put "BLUELIGHT" in the coupon code section. :)