Outer Limits 5th anniversary, ATL, GA., 5/12/01

liquid a mod. that kicks ass dude. well people we got about 1,2,3,4,5 days. cant wait to meet everyone. that i havent met. hey pooh bear me and liquid need a phone # or something because we will be there like 12ish on saturday. need something to do till the meet up. or griff can reply with the digits.

oh wow guys...its this week.....
*prays that the workweek goes by superfast*
cant wait to meet everyone i havent, and to hang out with all of you i have
smile.gif

/me is ready to throw down with all of you guys!!!!
*the twitch is getting stronger*

Hey guys!! I made it!! I'm officially in Atlanta now!! AND!! (drumroll please!!) I have purchased my Tix/Coins/whatever so I am 100% going! WHEEE!!! Time to celebrate!! (celebrate the Big Move, my B-day, etc)... aah! I'm so excited!!
------------------
"OH MY GOD!! I'm still on the pics page!!!" *faints*
it's good to be alive.....
sometimes i wonder how i survived....

Only 5 more days. I got my ticket, the outfit, and the illegal substances, woo hoo.
- angie -
[This message has been edited by raverbunnie79 (edited 08 May 2001).]

Just a word to the wise- I would not give out people's phone #'s over the board.
------------------
Fear the dick!!!
-WhippieChick-

Aiight...it's official, you can count in two more BLers makin it down from Tn. for this party.
smile.gif
smile.gif
Me and Sadie10278 will be in attendance. Not sure if we'll make it in time for the 4:30 meetup or not so we definately need ta pin down at time for another meetup outside or inside...cause I def wanna meet you peeps.
A side note...for those gettin rooms, is there a specific hotel we're targetin' or is everybody workin that out theirselves?
Just what...5 more days? Hehe...can't wait.
smile.gif

so you have something for me poohbear...hmmm wonder what it could be?!?!
oh and tlb....call me sometime this week. i have something to run by you.
e-angel- hun if i had a car, you know i would pick you up...so sorry...but we always seem to run into each other anyway...so i KNOW i'll see you there
smile.gif

dagny-sorry i didn't get the message until a few days ago. call me again if you get the chance in between all the after finals parting you'll most likely be doing
wink.gif

can't wait to see all of you again! it's been such a long time since i have seen most of you. FIZZY GIRL
smile.gif
and i am also looking forward to meeting those that i haven't yet. this is going to be so much fun!!!!
see you all there with bells on...well maybe not bells...but i'll still see you all!
the not so funny
kim

neat.
only 5 days
biggrin.gif

so are we still meeting at Fuddruckers at 430?

OMG!! muh first ATL party and it's gonna be huge. i am sooooo excited. i can't wait to meet all of you BLers. WOOHOO! man why does it have to be so far away from now. since i found out today that i'm going to this shindig for sure it has gone by soooooo slow. well it'll be here before we know it i guess. i can't wait to meet all of you.
plurr,
sarah
------------------
"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs." --Lily Tomlin
"I'd like to quit thinking of the present as some minor insignificant preamble to something else." -- Dazed and Confused
[email protected]
AIM: sadie10278

The meetups are still on
smile.gif
E-mail me if you need the addy for fuddruckers.
Crow
**shakes his booty**
[This message has been edited by Crow (edited 08 May 2001).]

I don't know my way around, but I'll just follow the sounds of the *shakin booty* to find the meetup at Fuddrucker's.
t-minus 39 hrs until departure.....
smile.gif

Whippie, Crow, Liquid - can't one of you edit that girls post so that Pooh's home number isn't broadcast to the entire world? He is always on AIM, poohbearstories, it's not hard to get a hold of him..
Yeah baby!!! My partying officially starts in 54 hours!!! WOOfuckinHOOO!!!!!

yeah i'm with girl on this one.. i dont think Josh wants his parents number all stung out all over the internet
biggrin.gif

Daisybabe- I can't do it cause I don't moderate this forum. It has to be either the forum moderators, admins, or the person that make the post. I will contact the mods and ask them to remove it. I agree that phone numbers should not be posted on this site. Especially if it is someone posting someone elses #.
------------------
Fear the dick!!!
-WhippieChick-

Well, I've already indicated my attire:
Unmarked dark blue adidas jersey, blue jeans, black sambas, big smile, and big eyes.
I'll speak for Griff and say he will be wearing a red Quicksilver shirt (white print) with taco sauce on the front. He'll probably have some big pocketed pants, stuffed with tacos. He'll also threaten to wear the "Pimp 'o Love" fedora...and leave it in his car.
I will not be bringing an umbrella, though I may take one home if it tickles my fancy.
------------------
"Sometimes the best way to get someone to change is to become them for a minute." - Thanks liquidocean ;)

Don't worry i fixed the post, sorry poohbear (blushes), muah. I'm so excited cause there are only 4 more days. I am really looking forward to seeing all you cool bluelight people.
- angie -

Don't worry i fixed the post, sorry poohbear (blushes), muah. I'm so excited cause there are only 4 more days. I am really looking forward to seeing all you cool bluelight people.
- angie -