Outer Limits 5th anniversary, ATL, GA., 5/12/01

well me and liquid will be leaving tommorrow night. cant wait to get down there and consume mad amounts of.............
------------------
69 ways to blow you up!

If anyone has tried to e-mail me my mail server has been down.If you have E-mail me at [email protected] .Aly I already got your cell # from ultra.I will call you tomorrow night from clouds house just before we leave.It should be around 12am or so.If not I will call you when we get to ATL.We will diffently have to chill this whole party since you and me got broke up at ultra.
~Liquid

Well I'm packing then off to bed.. I arrive in ATL at 8:24p friday ... hopefully I will be seeing you all at the party.. I'll be stayin with pooh bea.. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.. peacee
smile.gif

OH HELL YEAH!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Miss Kitty and I will be leaving in 11 hours to make the drive! Can not WAIT to see you all there!
Pimptress: check your email gurlie.
I'll be the one dressed in orange, with a while bunch of other BLers around me...
wink.gif

Clip: You no go?
frown.gif
Why not? *stomps her feet and pouts*

In half an hour I drive down to the airport, and I get on the plane an noooooooon. *twitch*
*twitch*
And since everyone wants to know this: THE PANTS I AM WEARING ARE HUGE! Jesus, I didn't think they made pants this big. Mutant pants! Beware!
Riiiight. It's early *shrug*
E-bow

yea.. unfortunatly $$ has become tight at the end of this week.... and i dont like goign to a party with the empty pockets with the intent on leaving with extra $$ to pay off a bill....
ill just stay at the homestead to make my $$$ .. raves arent about that and i hate to bring that vibe there...
you guys have fun fer me aiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

ChemicalOne/OutOfTowners:
I'm not that stuck on rodeway. We'll crash at Suburban and hopefully see you there. The rooms are decent (looks like some have kitchenette). There is a link on the left for Virtual Tour which shows you the room. (looks like it would be fun when tripping, to take the virtual tour). See everyone there!
And Clip...I'm not saying a thing. Take care of business.

Clip: You will be missed hun! I wish things had worked out differently... but I promise to blow the *twitch* up and think of you. And you have to promise to come out and play this summer... I'd love to meet you!
E-BOW: CRACKHEAD ALERT... "flying high" means the plane is at an extreme elevation in regards to the ground. This does NOT mean doing drugs in the bathroom at thousands of feet. But if you must dear, think sweet thoughts of me.
wink.gif
Mile high club has a new meaning now. *TWITCH*TWITCH*TWITCH*
See you in twelve hours!

Well people I am off to work in a few minutes.When I get off I will come home pack my stuff up,wait on cloud to get off and then were rolling out tonight.Pooh Bear does cloud or me have your #?If not e-mail cloud at [email protected] with it.My mail server is still down and I dont know when it will get back up.Only 15 hours until we leave .I cant wait to show you guys whats up crackolacian style.
~Liquid

Here are the time slots for the party:
Room 1:
J-Luv - 9:00-10:00
Dj Eclypse - 10:00-11:15
Adam Freeland - 11:15-12:30
Deepsky - 12:30-1:30
Bad Boy Bill - 1:30-2:45
Dj Dan - 2:45-4:15
Micro - 4:15-5:45
Ulises - 5:45-7:00
Room 2:
Bobble - 9:00-11:00
Mayhem - 11:00-12:30
Kazpa - 12:30-2:00
Vishnu - 2:00-4:00
J-Smooth - 4:00-5:30
Roger - 5:30-7:00
- angie -

Oh my god... this party is tomorrow night isn't it? Well Shhhheeeeeet.
I'm ready.

Clip,
I totally understand.
TLB,
Call me when you get into town, please.
I pick up Ebow in 4 hours. Yeah baby!

/me will call Crow(e)-Griff-SneakerPimp upon arrival.
/me will pick up, or con one of you into picking up, AllStarMaterial at the airport around 7-8.
/me is already wearing a HUGE smile, leaving work, and beginning my journey to the SE musical mecca.
/me will have a GREAT time this weekend or die trying. l8r kids....*twitch* *twitch* *silly smile with convulsions* *twitch*

/me can't pick up ASM at the airport bc I will be cooking dinner and waiting for aly and dags to show up at my place
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well TLB....I just got my room booked at Suburban as well. Even though I'm kinda dissappointed that even though the web-site says late check outs they said I got till 12:00...if I go past that they charge for another day. Then again...hey...at $30 a night that still wouldn't be a tradgedy if I needed it.
wink.gif
Won't know the room number till I get my key outta the lock-box though since I'll be a late check-in. So e-mail if ya gotta cell # or want mine so we can make sure we hook up there if nowhere else.
smile.gif

Clip....that's too bad. Woulda like ta seen another TN BLer reprazentin, but do watcha gotta do.
As for the rest of ya....can't wait...can't wait....can't wait.
smile.gif

This royally suxs.Micro and J-smooth are spinning at the same time.Why would you want to put those 2 on at the same time.I guess I will be running back and fourth for there sets.
~Liquid