Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Outdoor Growing

Abject

Bluelighter
I remember a decent thread about growing Cannabis outdoors, probably back in 2011 or maybe the first half of 2012
For some reason I thought SJ made the thread, but a quick look on his profile prove me wrong.
I remember it touched on things like dips in the area that water would naturally drain to, etc
Does anyone remember this thread?

I remember a decent thread about growing Cannabis outdoors, probably back in 2011 or maybe the first half of 2012
For some reason I thought SJ made the thread, but a quick look on his profile prove me wrong.
I remember it touched on things like dips in the area that water would naturally drain to, etc
Does anyone remember this thread?

I think your referring to the thread I started. cbfed diggin it up (I'm posting off a phone) but just look through my posts. If ya got any questions justsayknow, losthippy (if he's still lurkin around) and I should be able to answer them

Last edited:
The thread you seek is in Cannabis Discussion. I haven't heard from him in a few years now. Hopefully he is growing for the Clinics in the states now.

If the thread or posts are gone then it might be for a specific reason.

Cheers VB
you wouldn't happen to know how far in it is, would you?

wasn't in your started threads pisspot, but thanks for the offer to answer my shit.
I'm thinking next season I should grow some plants..

Cheers VB
you wouldn't happen to know how far in it is, would you?

wasn't in your started threads pisspot, but thanks for the offer to answer my shit.
I'm thinking next season I should grow some plants..

That's one forum I stay out of. It is always a massive flame war over there at CD. The Mods there are very capable though and are the saving grace for CD. There is a lot of good quality information over there so don't let me discourage you from learning there.

Like I said if it is gone then it may be for a specific reason.